Intense cardio before breakfast with some cofee and THEN breakfast, excelent for burning fat or RIP gains?

intense cardio before breakfast with some cofee and THEN breakfast, excelent for burning fat or RIP gains?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yuIOzlHtYtQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Really doesn't make that much difference for calorie burning. Might decrease gains because less energy, might help gains because full stomach isn't slowing you down.

>breakfast
>still isnt IF master race

hummmm...

What about if you are making exercise with an empty stomach you first burn glucose

>tfw you can no longer look at a girls ass without thinking of BRAAPPP

Why did this picture trigger my anxiety.

I feel like the first time i went to a party in high school and i completely shut down and stared at a wall whole time

Newfag here. What’s all this ‘brap’ stuff?

forced meme-fetish

literally worse than footfags

this

always lift before cardio

>cardio

I'm not a fatass so why would I do this

read the sticky
this is a myth debunked

I'm currently on a longterm weight-loss routine (60lbs down) and I always hit the gym in the morning before I've eaten anything - it makes for a harder workout and I hit the wall pretty hard, but I kinda theorise that if I'm doing an hours worth of cardio on an empty stomach, then my body has no choice but to use fat-reserves instead.

I lift also and glug a protein shake with water as soon as I get back home and so far my body is starting to shape up nicely and I'm not seeing muscle-loss. But that's my personal experience of it. Dunno what the clued-up people here would think.

youtu.be/yuIOzlHtYtQ

Nice share bud thanks. Damn, I might start having my oats in the morning before the gym then.

which protein shake do you use?

USN diet fuel strawberry. I went for it because it was a low sugar option plus when I bought a few tubs before christmas it was going hella cheap as a black friday deal or something on amazon. Tastes nice to be fair and I always have it with water so 2 scoops is 200 calories.

>Calories in vs calories out
According to this i can drop my calories to a great deficit in order to burn more fat and with the correct amount of daily protein my gains should stay the same?

If you are hitting a wall and your workouts are suffering, you are better off eating. Cals in/Cals out, your body will burn fat at some point if you are in a calorie deficit everyday.

You obviously have no idea what cals in/cals out means

Care to explain? I want to know until what point is it safe to restrain calories without killing gains

Depends on size, 500cal deficit/day is pretty standard and works out to a pound a week. If you are extreme fatass then I'm sure you can do more, but slow is always better IMO

>Implying fat loss plateaus doesnt exist?

Not implying anything, if you are 500cal tdee deficit everyday you WILL lose weight. Enjoy being FAT

>weigth
Enjoy being skinnyfat bro