This 17 year old girl can bench 1pl8 and claims she started lifting 2 years ago

This 17 year old girl can bench 1pl8 and claims she started lifting 2 years ago
shes definitely using roids right, just to clear my understanding, someone confirm?

youtube.com/watch?v=EEmDaedKiPQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_vryoGcsso4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

not on roids, just using stances and grips and stuff to her advantage

who cares its one pl8. you can bench more than one pl8 right user?

also she will never be your gf

yeah she's stronger than me gotta be roids

TIME TO FAP BREHS

2 years seems relatively short for a girl to be benching 1 plate

No one noticing the Asian benching what looks like 365 without PL form with ease

>I'm a girl at the gym everyone notice me!

Fucking ew. There's some bitch at my gym like this and it makes me physically angry when I'm around her.

wtf you can bench a plate in like 3-6 months from nothing

>135 is difficult to hit for women

LOL

>Going to the gym for 3 months
>Can barely bench 125 for a few reps

should i kms?

I mean the ROM was really shitty, but, well played to her. Pretty good legs on her as well, she is training well.

She's not on roids lol.

You should be able to bench 1 fucking plate bout a month into training, it's not difficult for a man.

I mean good for her I guess. Not the most amazing ROM but she is a girl. What bugs me about this is her dicking around the entire time in front of the camera hogging that bench REEEEE

you can probably do a plate for your 1repmax which is what shes doing so yeah you're as strong as a 17 year old girl but keep at it man you're progression is fine

find other reasons to kys

no started lifting 2 months ago emaciated af

kek, kawaiilifts on instagram or w/e her name is i think lifts almost as much and has been lifting for less than a year. im not sure what her numbers are but she referred to 100 pounds as "light warm ups".

so 1pl8 on each side = 200 pounds total right?

am i just an idiot or is her grip way too wide

She perfected her form and used it to her advantage in terms of what qualifies in a competition. Most dudes that only bench lmao1pl8 are still probably stronger desu.

Yeah probably.

Unless you're like me who doesn't give a shit about bench, has trouble eating and sleeping enough to gain muscle and strength and straight up prefer OHP.

I've been lifting for almost three years now and I cant even bench 2pl8.

no, thats completely reasonable my dude.

i've seen a brown chink bench more than 135 before in the gym. She was beyound thicc into tubby. (would bang tho)

All of this cope.

135?? u mean bb this is america and we play with little baby 45 pound plates

yea she's a very wide grip

what

pretty sure this is how it works

1 plate per side on a 45 lbs bar = 135 lbs
2 plate = 225
3 plate = 315
4 plate = 405
5 plate = 495
6 plate = 585

Lmao I benched 1plate 2 months in when I was 16. Is she even trying?

>sumo
>all that arch
She can fuck right on off.

I do 40kgs minus bar for 3x10/8 + warm up. what do you think my 1rm is?

i dated a girl in high school that could bench 185 at 140lbs. thats not even impressive.

>bench 1pl8 and claims she started lifting 2 years ago
i feel this isnt that hard, even for a teenage girl. thats like 1.25 lb per week increase.

I believe that you dated someone. But I don't believe that it was a girl. I hope you didn't believe it either.

That's because you're an autist. Chill the fuck out.

she's consistently been training with a powerlifting coach and plenty of gear. I wonder where I would be if I had a powerlifting coach for at least a year

>that arch
Why do people cheat themselves?

Also she looks jewish as fuck

>barely making 1pl8 with super hard arch and minimal rom after two years of lifting
>m-must be roids!!!!
You are fucking retarded. And, as a man, you should friggin kys for being intimidated by this.

she's so sloppy

>Why do people cheat themselves?

You don't actually believe this, right?

why the fuck would i care if some ugly, fat bitch can bench baby weight

>4" rom
>dogshit form
>drops the weight and bounces it off her chest

Same here....now i let my body go to complete shit and can barely lift the fucking bar...feelsbadman

>and can barely lift the fucking bar
I highly doubt that.

pussy ROM never counts, dont let manlets convince you it does.

m8 ive only seen one chick bench 135lb at my gym and she looks like eddie hall
i know that feel m8

>after 3 years can DL 4 plates and squat 3 plates, clean and jerk 1.5 plates and snatch 1 plate
>can barely 1.5 pl8 bench

just kill me now.

?? upper body pic now

do u have a cuck frame or something? or do bench 1x a week im having a hard time believing that. Ive been lifting for 7 months and hit 185x1 last week so ill try to help u

With her shit form, and ego lifting 1 of 2 things will eventually happen

1. she stops making gains
2. she will hit snap city

Afterwards she may smarten up and get a coach to progress more, or quit all together, or maybe juice up.
Make a post when she can bench 300+, otherwise i deem her nb attention whore tier.

youtube.com/watch?v=_vryoGcsso4

this is how its done.

She already has a coach.

wow she is a cutie

that sbd shirt had me falling in love

>tfw she will never be your gym waifu

Fire that man, he is no coach.

shes my future wife idc

>2. she will hit snap city
This literally does not happen.

People who claim snap city are actually paraplegics in the making, and would snap their shit with minimum or no provocation, not even from lifting.

aside from her ass, what exactly is so appealing about her?

Have you seen her squat form? Not to mention shes is going way to wide/arch on her bench, plus she is fucking bounce the weight! Where is the pause?

>using the stretch reflex

Im telling you right now if shes does not hit snap she will most def plateau.

I don't find this chick attractive really, but I have a thing for girls that are into sports/working out. I really don't know why, other than the fact that they tend to have better bodies.

she lifts weights, so she had a nice smelly armpits

Keep your options open. I'd have a hard time being in the same room for 5 minutes with this vapid idiot.

nah i have a barrel chest and 21 cm width shoulders at a 5'8 frame so my chests automatically look bigger because of my ribcage. people use to call me armor pad or some shit in highschool.

i probably have extremely shitty form though and have pretty strong benchophobia.

RIP sweet princess L5

Jej
I benched 1pl8 for 9 reps my first day in the gym.
Womyn shouldn't waste their time lifting

brian alshrue had a bench series (3 parts) that really stuck with me, other then that do your basic ass shit like retract and depress shoulder blades

tuck ass and press up on heels if you dont care about competing (i dont)

also just bench more/more bench variants to get confidence under the bar, i like spoto/close grip/pause

is 21cm big? when i measure my entire shoulder its 50 inches, but that could be from my rear delts

Not really, the fact is that 99,99% of women don't bench and those who do are often not very committed

shit i meant inches, but the average guy is 18-19 inches wide. its literally no advantage except on the snatch lift imo.

thanks brah ill check out his video.

>woman can do in 2 years what man can do in 2 weeks

Sounds reasonable
Now 2pl8? That's different

I started lifting 1.5 years ago and I can lift 3 pl8 as a man. She's not on roids, she just lifts and has her diet on check. You'll lift 2pl8 in a year easy if you just stick by your workouts.

f

Count the plates again. More like 275, bruh.

>benching for 10 reps/set.

Increase weight, drop sets.

why? I'm not lifting for strength

well you are asking if you should kill yourself because of your sub-1pl8 bench. You should be lifting for a bit of strength at least.

You know nothing, 60kg bench press is very impressive for a woman almost regardless of weight class.
>posting extreme genetic outliers (literally the woman who has bench pressed the most weight EVER) who is also most likely on roids or at least has been on significant amounts of roids (competed in bodybuilding)

How much do you OHP?

>perfected form
>lifting heels
You know nothing about form

It's legal in plenty of lolfeds, and it seems, judging by the fact that Kirill Sarychev benched his >ALL TIME WR with heels lifted that having an even bigger arch is more valuable than leg drive.

>60kg bemch press is very impressive
My ex gf was pushing 50kg (basically bw) for 3-4 reps in like 4 months while totally half hassing her diet. 60kg bench is totally achievable by any woman who wants to train bench. Fuck, an MMA teacher at my gym can push 75kgx8 and she's 40yo without any specific strenght training training

never even attempted a 1pl8 bench in my life
I only do flat and incline DB presses and cabel flies

Lolfed is the keyword here. The IPF got at least this right

these are outliers

I've been a member of a pl club for years, seen plenty of female lifters come and go. 60kg is in fact very good for such a short amount of time, and so is your gfs lift.

Yes, I compete IPF myself so of course I agree, though theoretically I guess one could get some shoes with huge heels and circumvent some of that (I believe 50mm is max heel height?)

I'm just pointing out that it might be legal in her fed and that seemingly bigger arch > leg drive

>cheat
>jewish

looks like you just answered your own question

21cm wide shoulders.... That is actual infant status

>a female friend of a friend has been working out with guy i know
>does this for half a year
>she stops since her partner starts getting creepy af
>friend of mine ask if she can workout with me and him
>i'm desperate for a workout partner so i say yes immediately
>comes in with horrible form on all of the big 3
>deadlift and bench are just disasters
>40kg bench for 5 grindy reps, same with 80kg deadlift
>start cleaning up form
>hit 40kg for 6x6 with fucking ease and and 80kg for 7(with one or two in the tank) with crispy form after a month

She also did an AMRAP with 40kg, but I can't remember how many reps.

So yeah, with some attention to form, definitely possible to hit 60kg after two years.

Oh, forgot to mention that her arch game is even worse than mine. Basically on par with Thompson.

Know that women are way better at doing reps and can't really max properly (probably some sort of biological survival thing) so their max is generally not actually that far from what they can do for like 5, while in a man there could be like almost 100kg difference.

you are correct m'lifter

The women and reps thing is kinda exaggerated. Their 3RM is pretty close to their 1RM, but some run of the mill work sets with 5+ reps is a completely different story IIRC.

And almost 100kg is definitely an exaggeration. Kirill Sarychev has, at the worst, a 50kg difference between his 5RM and 1RM.

>Hurr why is my bench so weak
>Nah man not looking to get stronger
You sound like a woman

Go fuck yourself. You didn't even tale arm length into account. Some people are better off doing pec flyes

>12 minute video
>1 succesful sort of full ROM rep
>Why.jpg

I mean, props to her and all, but 12 minutes of vid?

>this qt3.14

Who is she?

What is vlog.

what are the 1/2/3/4 equivalents for women roughly speaking

1 abortion
2 boyfriends at a time
3 "rape" accusations
4ever seeking daddy's attention

About half or 3/4 of that.

ayyyy

already a slut, shame

not just a girl, but 17 YEARS OLD! She forgot to put (Girl) in the title of her videos as well so everyone knows just how special she is

fuuuaaarrrk!

Everyone hating itt is just a jelly autist hater! XD

Shame that there is no lift to fix her face

>1pl8
>2 years
Damn, I'm feeling the male privilege right now. I could bench 1pl8 after 1 month of lifting when I was 22