So now that tattoos are socially acceptable and the perfect way to compliment your physique, why haven't you got any?

So now that tattoos are socially acceptable and the perfect way to compliment your physique, why haven't you got any?

Because I'm not black and therefore not subject to tattoos looking either pretty good or totally inconsequential at the worst to my physique.

Tattoos are trash look what it did to rich piana

He's only 26 but easily looks 30+ due to the skin quality and tattoos.

I thought niggers was supposed to be big, these 3 Ghetto Oompa Loompas are like 5`3
They would not even be abel to reach the top shelf in that kitchen

Fear of commitment and procrastination.

Because I can't think of anything that I'm sure I wouldn't get sick of after a year or two.

Hess 45 you nigger

YUH DEXTER

OHMAANGODDAAAAMN

I think they look stupid no matter what. Everyone I grew up with started getting tattoos at 13 and all the adults had them. I never had anything against them, I just think they look stupid. At best they look neutral. Would you put moronic 'meaningful' bumper stickers on your Ferrari? I wouldn't even put stickers on a beater car.

I'm about to go on accutane for probably half a year, so I either need to get a tattoo before or after that. I don't know much about tatttoos though.

Anyone else here got eczema? Mine is mostly due to contact and is controlled with pills. Wondering if I could still get a few tattoos.

I want it black, or grayscale, on my right oblique/stomach, and another on my right chest. Then once I have a few years of work experience I'll get one on my deltoid.

I dont have money

cause i'm not a tool

>So now that tattoos are socially acceptable
>now
that's the key point. So what happens when all the kool kids decide to move on a new fad and they're no longer "socially acceptable"? Look at the whole tribal tattoo travesty for a case study on the matter.

Also in certain professional fields tattoos are hardly accepted ever and most of the time they look horrible unless you go for a top tier atelier and spend literally thousands of bucks.

Scholarship requires me to be tat-free.
Culture in their country is fucked

I lose my 10 million dollar trust fund if I get any tattoos or piercings. So until dad dies, no tattoos.

Cause I'm not an attention seeking faggot

i'm a seaman, i've been getting tattooed since i was 16
>see hipsters with anchor tats, swallows etc.
>just give a knowing look
>they know, they know that i know
get off my deck immediately sir

> knowing that they know that you know that they know you serve on a ship full of seamen full of seamens semen

Roiding tatting and tanning is the most simple yet effective looksmaxx there is
Just fucking LOL at all the high inhibition subhumans who are too scared to do one of these let alone all 3

mirin that meal 10/10 would order but then again im also Danish

Nothing in that picture is socially acceptable, starting with the kitchen decor

Enjoy being white trash friendo

so you in the navy or what ?

incel cope

i'd like that

This tbqh

Is this for real?

I'm not an attention whoring snowflake who desperately wants to be special but had the personality of a rock

I would get a tattoo that I would erase in a year or something. Like you get a sleeve, and next year you get something entirely new. something on you forever though? Every time I do something there's something inside of me that regrets it and thinks about the other possible choices I coulda made. The fact that it costs good chunks of money makes me even more worried about getting one

because I belong to a high socio-economic stratum

no these are what you guys on here call "niggers"

actually black people look nothing like this

>socially acceptable

Only among lower class degenerates.

because i have a phd in genetics and because i'm not a negroid

You fucking unworthy degenerate

>stolen valor reeeeeeee thank you for your cervix pls lick my boots

Feels good to be alive

>socially acceptable
>niggers

Choose one

ME AND DEX FUCKING UP A CHECK

AYE YO WHAT UP SENPAI WE BE OUT HERE WIT DEM NIGGAS. ITS YA BOY YOU KNOW WHAT IT IS. HIT A NIGGA UP BABY. SKKRRT SKRRT

wtf it just changed f a m to senpai. did i just unlock a secret

Tattoos are not socially acceptable for higher class white people.

They can make the whitest white man look like trashy shit.

The only reason they are acceptable is because society glorifies trashy shit people.

I used to think tats were degenerate and idiotic myself. I became friends with a tattoo artist and he gave me a half sleeve that's my whole forearm, only the lining it's not coloured in yet.

When I'm out and about, talking to girls or in social situations it's always someone complimenting my tattoo or saying it's cool. Remember though tattoos are like haircuts they can really add to your look or completely subtract to it, know your look and check your charisma before getting one. After my sleeve I won't get anything else, I find guys that are just inked to the max look fucking stupid especially when you lift

Don't get any. You'll thank me later.

If you got these kind of tats or think they are cool, congrats, you are a douchebag. Slightly better then tribal tats in the 90s but essentially the same thing. they aren't original, they dont make you original, and you now are forever marked with a fading trend that sooner then you think will no longer be "cool" or "in". which is the only reason you got them.

also having someone elses artwork on your body, artwork that no less is not even their idea, but just general copy of a current trend for the rest of your life is cuck tier as fuck.

the only acceptable form of tat imo is if you were heavily involved in the creative process and it genuinely means something special to you AND looks good. getting them for the sake of it is cancer tier

forgot pic

No its been like that for a while family

I don't mind other people having tats but i've never had a desire to actually get any. Never seen or imagined art that made me go "goddamn I need this stabbed into my skin somewhere".

Because in men's physique category tattoos are considered skin blemishes. If I was competing against someone with the exact same body as mine but I had tattoos they would score bettere

i'm saving up. i'm gonna get a mural on my back depicting the 8 stages of "La Chanson de Roland", with extra detail/ focus on the scene where Charlemagne hands Durendal to Roland

shit u mad?

are you intolerant of a little needle or just poor?
conservative family maybe?

>my tattoos mean so much to me
>they're so i don't forget who I am and who i want to be!

You're a faggot lol
Literally nigger tier

I don't like the way they look on me or other people, trends be damned.