Do you come off as a tough and scary guy, Veeky Forums?

do you come off as a tough and scary guy, Veeky Forums?

For you.

Yea. I always look pissed off even though im not. When people come to ask if im using the weights they go,"hh...hey are you using those?"

most of the time i walk around with a stupid smile on my face, because i'm thinking about some video i saw on the internet.

so no.

yes

Yeah I come across as a tough guy, the alpha male you could say.

Yep, 6'1, 260, about 18 percent bf, I'm like 70% lats for some reason, and bald bic'd head. I also have correct posture which since most people don't I think adds to it.

nice

Some old guy walked up to me and said: "smile, be happy" when i was on vacation.
>tfw i was actually really cheerful before he walked up
>tfw started to feel anxious afterwards

bros...

>6'1
>261
>18%bf

Jesus, dude, how? That's a bmi in the 30's. I can't even imagine what this looks like. Post a pic. I've never seen a non-fat obese person before.

Roids probably
I mean, he is fat, but it does seem like he actually carries quite some muscle mass too.

Are you the black user who deadlifts 585 for reps?

Yeah, Ive even had women comment on how I'm scaring them as my grip on their throat tightens.

>6'2 265lbs with over 1400lbs total
>bad case or resting bitch face
>unkept beard
>wrinkly forehead that makes me look like I'm always frowning
>peoplea always say I look pissed, angry and generaly unhappy
>I'm actualy very open and friendly

Yeah I am fat still, most normies don't seem to think so, but with a shirt off you can see it, I need to loose about 30lbs honestly to be pretty cut, working on it just slowly I don't wanna lose to much on my lifts

>most of the time i walk around with a stupid smile on my face, because i'm thinking about some video i saw on the internet.
are (you), me?

not really, I'm the gentle giant of peaceful lifts

If you need to cut 30 lbs to be lean then you are more than 18% bf - that is probably what got people confused.

I'm a white user but yeah I can rep that, I haven't 1rm deadlift in a while but I will in a week and a half and expect it to be pretty close to 650

yes, I'm a slav and people tell me I look like a thug or a hooligan, eventhough I work as an IT nerd in a financial institution.

>literally look like Agent 47 with hair and a slight jew nose that veers to the left because I broke it
>girls constantly tell me I look cold and unapproachable
>guy friends have told me before that I look like the most aggressive fucker they know
Shit sucks yo. I don't even have the physical strength to back it up

No 30 lbs to be really lean, I wanna get to that 10% range I could be off on how much I need to lose or on bf percentage but I doubt it's much, I have good bicep vascularity, very slightly visible abs, still have some live handle fat that's dropping off last, TFW you look retarded with a shirt off cause you can kinda see abs but you have love handles but in a shirt I look pretty good. 34 inch waist at 260 if that helps

Same here.

I creepily smile or sometimes giggle when I think about a funny vid or some chan stuff. People probably think I'm retarded or something

No roids but I'm seriously considering them, I'm already getting old, it's my last shot to be super swole.

same here. some people have resting bitch face, I was told I have resting "strangle a nigga with his large intestine" face. it's comfy on train rides or other places where I want to be left alone though.

I've kinda shaped myself into a tough and scary guy through slowly developing myself as a gym bully.

Granted, I probably don't appear tough and scary to the chads of the gym but I definitely have a reputation going amongst the fatties/autists/skellies of the gym.

I started out with small things like stepping in ahead of them at the water fountain, working in on the pull-up bar without asking them etc.

I'm now doing more serious things like taking their dumbbells while they're resting between sets or stealing their bench/rack when they go to get some water.

It really has helped increase my confidence and decreased my social anxiety as it is a concrete affirmation that I hold more value and power than these people.

post pic also how much do u bench/squat/deadlift

you sound like a twat

No pics
Squat 405( I know it sucks)
Bench 385
Dead 605 last I 1rm but I've been repping about that lately so probably about 650
I had a bad back injury from work and my squat to a dive, and I've just been to big of a pussy to push it hard cause I don't wanna fuck my shit up again, for whatever reason deadlifting I'm fine but when I load my back for the squats I can still feel the fucked up part of my back.
I am doing a total in about a week and a half, I will actually record them this time cause Everytime I talk about them I get a bunch of people accusing estats, these lifts are not that impressive when you are 260 and have been lifting for 10 years

He doesn't do any of these things, this shit is rediculous and he would get his ass beat for them,

he sounds like a roleplaying twat then, which is not that much better

lmao did i bully you two little twinks? you come on here to vent?

ok

You sound like a really sad person my man, if you spent more time lifting and less time pretending to be tough on a Bernese friendship bracelet making forum you might feel better about yourself

This guy is a mound of cringey moobs and autism, I can guarantee it.

>thinking intimidating skellies is alpha

envious. i have a trustworthy face which is cool for some things but ill never be able to intimidate another man wtihout some kind of violence, and girls generally think im cute in a gay way

Nah. I'm tall and athletic, but my babyface and glasses overset that.

i love seeing betas like you hesitate and look through the window to check if i'm there before coming in. some of the more skittish ones will actually turn around and go home if they see me, so now i'll drag all the equipment i need over to the blindspot part of the room that you can't see from the window. the look of pure terror on you little incels when you see me coming round the corner when you thought you were in the clear LMAO. priceless.

damn, he looks like a tough guy. true alpha male

nah they're still pretty impressive

ok

if this isnt a troll, you're gonna mess with the wrong twink and get your ass wooped by some martial art wielding faggot

You're just a bitch. Go after the biggest mofos in the gym if you have to bully. At least that would be funny

Thanks, that actually is nice to see, I think I spend too much time reading shit cause I have stat dismorphia as bad as my body dismorphia lol, I'm always telling myself I can't lift enough, I have a hard time cutting cause I don't want to lose on lifts and already feel like I'm not that big, I really don't want to weigh below 250 but I wanna cut up more, maybe I'll just recomp forever

this has to be a troll

Fuck people who do that.
>Resting bitch/sad face
>In a normal or sometimes even happy mood
>Some guy/girl comes up to me and just says something like "SMILE, you look mad, are you okay, BE HAPPY"
>Mood instantly spirals downward
And these are only the people who say something about it.

Me too. Its to the point that people are apologizing for random stuff that doesn't even bother me.
>hey can I grab that dumbell
>sure man
>I'm sorry
Why do people apologize?

>tfw autistic and the actualy motion of smiling doesn't come naturally to me
People used to constantly ask me what was wrong when I was younger. That seems to have stopped as a grew up; I guess you don't need a reason to appear unhappy as an adult.

>Yesterday two guys come in to private keycode gym
>see me doing weighted hyper extensions and just stand there
>I say what's up, they say what's up, then they walk out
This has happened a few times, my wife insists because I'm actually big. I guess I made it.

Nope. I'm not big enough.

Apparently I look like a tweaker in my fave hoodie though. That's...that's kinda scary, right?

I am coming off as a pedo when I play with kids.
Once when I was having a one year internship in Kindergarten kids spend more time with me playing and getting teached than the original staff.
After a while the staff spread rumours around me and I resigned and had to go into another trade. The kids didn't look that happy.

I stopped smiling that day.

I too have resting dick face

when someone does that just smile back and say "yes its good to be happy" and move on.

Don't be a self concious faggot thinking "uguuu people think im not happy >.

you have dicks resting on your face :^)

I absolutely fucking try to.

Yeah most of the time that someone wants to work in I can tell by their body language even though they don't say anything and I ask them first

I wish people thought of me as this monster coming towards them, you know, barreling towards them.

I don't know if I will ever get that big. I just want to be a big guy.

Dude, if you're really 6'1 260 with less than 20% bodyfat you're a monster, like Pudzianowski size

>incels

God, it's even worse than a roleplaying faggot. It's a roleplaying faggot from /r9k/!

here

when i think about something or im focusong people ask me why im angry or shit

in the end, its not a bad thing as long it doesnt fuck you up in other areas of life.

how has this post not got more replies?

jesus christ how horrifying. i work in childcare too and my life would be ruined if someone started that shit on me. the fuck is wrong with people.