Bodybuilding is just an overrated beauty pageant for manchildren

Bodybuilding is just an overrated beauty pageant for manchildren

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EEaqLQs50p0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the interesting with "____ is just a _____" is it can be done for literally anything. You can trivialize any activity or idea.

Kind of goes to show the void of things

Bodybuilding itself is a beautiful sport, bodybuilding shows are a fucking waste of time for 2$ plastic statues

>confusing bbing with bbing competitions

>sport

Bodybuilding competitions are homoerotica. But that doesnt mean all bodybuilders bodybuild to look sexy to other men

>Bodybuilding is just an overrated beauty pageant for manchildren
you're not wrong
youtube.com/watch?v=EEaqLQs50p0
most people here aren't bodybuilders though

trips

it's more of a hobby that takes control of what you eat and how you spend 12 hours a week

So is powerlifting.

beauty pageants require hard work, determination, and good genetics

Bodybuilding is an art tbqh

Are you sure you know what powerlifting is

an overrated cool guy contest for fat people

Lift heavy shit in the dumbest fucking way possible in order to impress fucking no one save for a small handful of people?
It's a pageant for strength.
It's just as fucking useless, just as homoerotic, but it also is inferior because it is far less popular with the normies and brings in far less money.

>dumbest way possible
Sorry your form sucks
>less popular with the normies
>like that's bad

You fucking think the ridiculous shit they call powerlifting form is fucking healthy in the long term?

You against the world nigga

It is if you do it right you mong

Retard.

>do it right
>implying there is a safeway to lift 700lbs
ISHGGY

>t. weak bodybuilder who can't lift 3pl8

>one single fuck up is all you need
>one fuck up over thousands of lifts
>ruin your life forever
for what? to lift more than the other guy?

I don't understand this meme. all the powerlifters I see at my gym are pretty shredded.

Just squatted 3pl8 for 5 yesterday. And im outlifting the fat fucks at my gym at half the body fat.
And
>body builder
>weak
WEW

As I was saying...
Powerlifting isn't fucking healthy. Thanks for tacit admission of that fact.

Sure why not.

>Worrying about what other men do.

uh huh...

> Bragging about 3 plate 5 rep squat

Can't even call the fat fucks powerlifters they just suck at life.

>thinking 3pl8 for 5 is impressive
WEW

You seem confused. Why are you here?

doesn't look like he's worrying at all, more like just being helpful, but on Veeky Forums it's all about getting your lifts up and disregarding dangers

hey Veeky Forums I fucked up my x
>shouldn't lift like a retard then
hey Veeky Forums this professional powerlifter fucked up their x
>ah that'll never happen to us
I've done SS for many months and out lift everyone at the gym but look like shit
>nah you're a liar
how come people focusing on hypertrophy instead of strength have bigger muscles?
>they're all on steroids

fine examples

No, stupid.
This is Veeky Forums. We all talk much shit about what other men do.
This entire fucking thread is all about concerning yourself with what other men do and I honestly have no idea why you in particular are in this thread and are asking that question.

What dangers? Just don't be a retard and you'll be fine. People can pull over 1,000 pounds with no issue. Just because you can't fix your catback deadlift doesn't mean others are doing something dangerous

>how come people focusing on hypertrophy instead of strength have bigger muscles?
>they're all on steroids
Heh, you havent ever trained for hyperthorphy dont ya?

you talk like the compounds are simple lifts, they are complex and doing something small like rotating your arm in a certain direction or too much can destroy your joints, but whatever don't believe me
besides your post not making any sense, you probably read mine wrong, if you post about hypertrophy Veeky Forums flat out denies it exists and will say strength = size and there's no exception

Yes, so don't fuck up and you'll be fine

>Yes, so don't fuck up and you'll be fine
it's that easy :^)
if you have any questions just come ask Veeky Forums, where the majority are first year lifters that are not qualified to give you advice
if you're training for strength then you should get a qualified coach

>train hypertrophy, get stronger than normies and look better than strength lifters
>train strength and look worse than hypertrophy lifters but stronger than them at a cost of being way more dangerous

Veeky Forums is the last place anyone should come for any advice about anything. You're right, you should get help from a coach or someone qualified.

>powerlifters are all fat
Nice meme

In terms of work done and effort given, I think BB is superior to beauty pagents and that gets so much attention.

you got MTV MEMEDâ„¢

>this level of delusion
In all honesty, how much can you squat? For reps. Not for one lmao5pl8 knee shredding quarter rep

You sound like these "git gud" faggots on Dark souls pvp.

Its LITERALLY a meme competition for old faggot perverts. You guys realize all your bodybuilding hero sucked off rich old dudes, right?

Blaha, get outta here you angry little fat ass.

>confirmation bias/anecdotal evidence

(you)

is this the daily shitpost thread?