Watch his Netflix specials

>watch his Netflix specials
>see he got huge arms

Nice to see how he changed from a skinny twig.

>muslim wearing a vest
Don't do it Dave, we need you.

>spends 12 years in isolation training body and spirit to become the man America needs

He's like a shaolin monk of comedy

Amy Schumer should steal his fitness routine instead of his jokes.

i laughed at this, so i'll give it a bump

just hgh my shit up

Wasn't impressed by his Netflix special, but I was impressed by his gains.

it wasn't good?

Dont listen to that faggot. I thought the 1st one was great. I haven't seen the 2nd one yet

It was all right. He's done better. He had a couple really good jokes in each hour-long segment (the rapist superhero one was great), but he spends a lot of time meandering around some bland topics about his life and being a celebrity.

oh dave chapelle is black

too bad the new show wasn't shit.

could never figure out her appeal

She's the "all about that bass" girl (whatever her name was) of comedy. There are millions of fat women with bad taste out there.

>Dave chapelle becomes Dave barbelle

I hear he triggered fags with them. Are they good?

The 2nd one is better, audibly laughed for the 1st time in a week because of it

I saw him "live" in 2006 and he was just chain smoking on stage, indoors, at a college. He was sooo bad and unfunny. Hope he dies soon.

I giggled

Before she was well known she had some decent jokes in her specials(probably stolen tho) but now she's nothing but the "quirky fat feminist"

It's actually really fucking good, his social commentary is really fucking good too when it came to the LGBT stuff and he was able to insult them and make some mean ass jokes without coming off as homophobic. And u know how people say that rape jokes are NEVER funny? I used to agree with that because most of them were edgy bullshit but Dave Chappelle made the first funny rape joke that didn't feel like something an edgy teen says to piss off sjws. WATCH IT

Yeah, I bet he did starting strength, right you faggots? I bet he tons of squats and deadlifts.