Is there any point going to the gym if you can only go once or twice a week?

Is there any point going to the gym if you can only go once or twice a week?

yes. you can make a little progress going once a week, and two is fine, although not optimal

Yeah. Just dont expect to get maximum gains

If you only go once a week I'd do an intense full body workout with lots of volume

No, I go 5 days a week and even my gains are slow as fuck

Go to the gym twice a week, do squat, deadlift, bench, maybe OHP, and then do calisthenics the rest of the time. If you do your cardio aswell you will get prison ripped but have joocy glutes at the same time.

Alphadestiny's naturally enhanced program is twice a week. You can also run his free novice program twice a week. Basically 1-2x a week full body with calesthenics as the other anons mentioned

>I go 5 days a week
>my gains are slow as fuck

You should go 7 days a week.

This

If I miss a day my gains pretty much stop

>not going 9 days a week

2 Times per week fullbody and you make 90% of possible gains if your program is not absolute shit

3 times a week with high volume full body and a rest day between days works fine. I don't pin and my body reacts to this the best.

If you have crazy muscle repair rate you could probably do 4-5 times a week full body, but I wouldn't push it, as you won't be as productive per lift.

No, you shouldn't.

Rest days are important your CNS

I was born in the gym and there I've stayed my whole life.

>so new
>so innocent
Leave this place before the taint takes hold of you.

No

I've made plenty of gains going twice a week.

Alphadestiny NE is twice a week full body

>not going 7 weeks a day
implying you will ever make it, brah

he's an advanced lifter tho

>Alphadestiny
I take that as a no

of course. you can even go a bit harder than usual because you have plenty of time to recover. this could be both a good and a bad thing.