You have 10 seconds to convince me natty lifting has any point whatsoever when I could be on as little as 100mg of test...

You have 10 seconds to convince me natty lifting has any point whatsoever when I could be on as little as 100mg of test and make decent gains without any major sideeffects.

youtube.com/watch?v=Rc5gYULG6Ak&t=26s

You'll go up in doses. Trust me. Youre gonna do more then bye bye liver and heart. The effects of steroids is very addicting and its hard to just stop because youll always be chasing that gains white horse.

Feels good to see natty progress. You ain't playing the game if you're cheating.

Because you'll break your dick. if your a fag, doesn't matter. But what's the point of a dude with a broken dick?

What would I be cheating? I don't do sports

fuck natty lifting bro, it's so unrewarding once all major gains have been made.

That's literally the opposite effect of testosterone

Natty lifting for a few years will teach you how to train and eat and strengthen your joints and connective tissue at a similar rate to your muscles. Making mistakes natty is not a big deal, making mistakes on gear might fuck you up

>break your dick
yeah because having a supra-physiological testosterone levels totally doesn't raise sex drive

Of course you will break your dick, by hiting girls all night.

Are you low test?

OP what do you expect to achieve?

100mg just puts you at normal levels though.

meme

Is this bait. Testosterone doesn't adds t your liver.

Don't bother. Its the usual underage and misinformed dyel parroting the same shit over and over.

They have to justify not being on steroids to themselves in some fashion.

The biggest gains when you are blasting are mental, btw.

Whatever makes you feel better when you die at 50. Bbbut those gainz! Am i right?

Abusing T still has shitty side effects.

But just like anything in life it can be done right.

>make decent gains
>without any major sideeffects
you have to pick at least two from above

Steroids will give you side effects no matter what. I would hop on gear but i don't want to turn into disgusting piece of shit covered in acne.

What is infertility?

Stop using all the test, there are trans guys who need it. Go the gym and lift.