Rejected again

>rejected again

I don't think I can take this anymore, lads. I've been trying to git gud with girls since my teens and nothing. I'm in my late 20s now, I've been lifting for nearly a decade, I've gotten myself good office job, money, a car, learned how to dress and groom myself, etc and I still suck. I've had some limited success, a few short stints, but that's it. I'm getting too old for prime teen pussy, and even the girls my age still think they're too good for me. I have absolutely nothing to live for. Going to work Mon-Fri, going to the gym every day, and playing vidya in the evenings is not a life worth living.

TL;DR What's the best way to kill myself in the gym and make it look like an accident?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/36m1o-tM05g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

benchpress

If you're going to kill yourself might as well quit your job and do some crazy shit before you do it

Such as?

Load up 5pl8 bench and dsuicide grip it onto your chest, somewhere near your heart. With any luck you'll split your aorta and die.

Wouldn't be wiser to drop it on my neck? I could accidentally survive it falling on my chest.

Depends on your personal tastes. I'd imagine a split aorta would fill your chest with warm blood giving you a slightly cosy feeling mixed in with the agony.

same here. kinda. in my case I get multiple mires a day, even hit on, but they lose interest.

I just don't belong in their world. I just don't enjoy talking with people.

Hm, it'd be believable, too. I've benched 4plate in the past, people my think it was just a PR gone wrong.

Yeah, same. I get mired daily, I just can't hold an interesting conversation when we're 1:1, except with one girl, who said she loved listening to me talk, but she ended up cucking me when she was abroad in the end.

Few issues right off the bat OP:

1. You're working for someone else. You're a slave and a cuck right out the gate.

2. What car do you drive? Merc? Audi? If not, you're fucked.

3. Do you look like you lift? If I saw you, would I know instantly that you lift? If not, you're fucked.

Basically what I'm hearing is that you've made half-measures and are still a failure.

I started getting pussy when I met the following criteria:

>started own company with friends
>moved into mansion with friends and used the business to pay it off
>got my Audi
>got beyond a 2 plate bench

All of a sudden the pussy started pouring.

Sell your assets and buy a touring car and spend all your money and hookers and blow and fun times until you run out of funds and realize you want to live in the first place.

Have you considered its because you've built a collection of things you do, but not a personality?

For example, do you ever talk about games or music you like with girls? Or do you just talk about your job and how hard you work?

You could also just come out paralyzed. Dont do it user you have everything going for you except the lady part. Don't let that get you down bro. All things change with time.

>You're working for someone else.
Of course, starting a business isn't exactly easy with no capital.

>What car do you drive?
BMW

> Do you look like you lift?
I've got a 4plate bench. Figure it out.

Anyway, I'm not looking for gold-diggers, I want a nice girl to spend time with.

Hookers are boring as fuck, mate.

I have a personality, women just don't give a shit about it.

You sound like an entitled richfag

Not like that would be any worse. I already spend 2/3 of the day in a chair doing nothing of worth. I wasted my youth listening to my parents' bullshit about getting an education and a "cozy" white-collar job. What a joke, I should have followed my dreams instead.

>Few issues right off the bat OP:
>1. You're working for someone else. You're a slave and a cuck right out the gate.
>2. What car do you drive? Merc? Audi? If not, you're fucked.
>3. Do you look like you lift? If I saw you, would I know instantly that you lift? If not, you're fucked.

if ever someone sounded like a virgin...

Its what happens when /pol/ leaves their cage. I've never seen a group chimp out harder about women.

Brah you're in your late twenties you can still do whatever you want. I know the feeling of youth escaping us but ffs we haven't even started living. Just start doing spontaneous things that make you happy. Buy a motorcycle, learn a skill, go on a road trip. Anything can awaken your sleeping soul, you just have to take the first steps

Troll thread

I don't have a problem with my youth escaping me, I'm better shape each year, my health is perfect, I make enough money to live comfortably, I have good friends. I just can't get over the fact that I'm such an anathema to women.

I feel like such a failure and I feel like a cuck for following my mother and father's goals instead of my own.

Yeah, cause no one on Veeky Forums would be suicidal.

lets see how you look, pic before u die

No way. Some people from my gym post here.

OP needs a hug

Wow its almost like people with a life can get girls more than people who just work and play video games

What does that mean? I have friends, we hang out and shit. What more could I do?

Drown in the pool

>hookers are boring as fuck

Obviously you're doing the wrong fucking thing with them

Develop a healthy social circle of interesting people rather than shoot the shit with a couple of losers

Take a few CrossFit classes then try doing the exercises without supervision. We will make good use of your death, OP.

Start going to church OP and meet a nice quality girl.

18 year old girls want to get married to have sex.

Also you learn what life is really about.

Hang out naked in the locker room and wait for Tyrone and Jamal to show up and call them niggers

Are you me?

youtu.be/36m1o-tM05g

If you truly cannot get anything positive out of this, than I'm sorry.

Have you considered asking out uglier women?

Dont do it user

Are you tall and white?

Are you at least average/decent looking?

Are you asking out girls way out of your physical/social league, you literal retard?

Have you ever been with a hooker, dude? They're vanilla as fuck, not to mention that they treat at as a job rather than fun.

My social circle is bigger than that and it consists of people I've known for 15+ years.

I would but my country is not catholic, our churches are shit.

Fuck no. I'm not dropping bellow 6/10.

What was the point of this picture?

YOU GOT TO 4PLATE BENCH AND STILL NO GF.....

guys i thought getting to 3 plate bench would mean a gf for sure

Veeky Forums is the worst board on Veeky Forums

take this OP

If all you tell us is true, then there's something you're hiding

autism with women or something

>Are you tall and white?
I'm average height and white.

>Are you at least average/decent looking?
Yes, I get mired regularly.

>Are you asking out girls way out of your physical/social league
No, and in my last case it was the girl, a legit 8-9/10, that initiated. I just couldn't hold her attention, I guess.

Guess what, I've also got a 550lb squat. A fat load of good that did me.

>autism with women or something

I thought that was obvious.

My problem is I don't have any friends to do stuff with. They all have their own issues and never want to do anything fun or worthwhile. I wanna go out to clubs and bars but not alone and all my friends are in shit relationship or autists that don't go out. Also do other activities but nope, they wanna play FIFA or pes -_____- I wanna go snowboarding but noone to go with, met up with 1 old friend there luckily so I wasn't completely alone.

Then besides that where the fuck do I meet women? I'm doing masters but only have exams left and no classes, I don't have to work because I have $$$ from investments, enough but not really rich. Drive a good car, bike, got my own apartment in 2 cities, family vacation home on sea side and country, I travel when I have someone to with, will be getting Porsche in year or two and I still don't meet any girls. I just don't have any fucking opportunity to, when with friends it's usually getting coffee or walking about, I'm not creepy enough to cold approach or just interrupt group of girls in cafe bars with everyone staring, only hope is clubs but there I can't hear shit they're talking and I don't like yelling so I can't really do much to get them to S my D. I've been just sinking into depression more and more, 2 years ago I moved to this city I live in now which is bigger and famous for more "relaxed" women and parties, nightlife is great here but barely met any people and none of them ever want ot go out or do stuff so I'm all alone at home thinking of why am I a failure... I just want to meet people, do stuff with them, fuck women etc :(
tinder kinda sucks here, had 1 lay of it but she was 5/10 at best, barely get any matches which makes me more depressed.

>Fuck no. I'm not dropping bellow 6/10.
Well you are not having any luck for 10 years so I suggest sucking it up instead of getting rejected over and over

alex?

I don't think so. I'd rather stay alone than go for some uggo or fattie.

Not even close.

Stop playing video games and change your inner state. Look up 'mind power hypnosis' on YouTube and take your pick. Also do something that requires close physical contact with others, competitively like judo or partners like Tango. (

same except I'm skeleton, don't have a job or a car

If you got money from a good job why kill yourself at your local gym? Liquidate your assets and go on an adventure to some exotic and dangerous part of the world. You might fine the Taiwanese ladyboy of your dreams. Even if you die you'll go out with a bang rather than a wimpier

>Look up 'mind power hypnosis'

Elliot pls. And I don't really have time for classes. I used to do kick-boxing, but I stopped when I had to start a 9-5 job.

decline bench obviously

>implying you can get too old for prime teen pussy

I want to make it look like an accident though. I don't want my family to know I took my own life.

goddamn dude i'm in the same situation. I m thinking a lot about suicide these days. Kill myself at the best level in life i've ever been.

You'd rather kill yourself you mean.

OP its just a matter of time

Pussy comes in waves ive noticed

I'll go a few months with absolutely no girls, then one comes outta nowhere and falls face first into my lap

Then another and another and next thing u know im playin 3 girls off eachother complete chadmode

Then they all fuckoff at the same time and im a loser for 8 months

Youre just in a long loser stretch. They can smell the desperation

Dont kill yourself over girls man thats the most cuck suicide reason in the book

If youre 50 in this same situation then ya i agree, kill self

But for now ur bein a bit of a first world problem cunt

Don't worry you probably just have a shitty personality and that's why nobody likes you, maybe work in that instead of everything else.

20-odd years is a pretty long loser streak. I might just be a loser from birth.

I mean, I tried, I really did. I did everything I could - got in shape, learned fashion, got a normie friend circle, etc. I don't know what I can change at this point.

Nothing says accident like drowning in an Indian grease trap while on vacation

Men do like me though, and that's the problem. I'm social with other dudes, I just can't connect with women.

how to report a thread for being off topic.
>inb4 the word gym entered the thread

This is clearly 9k spam

>2 years since my GF of 5 years broke up with me
>Feel like absolute shit
>Try to date other girls to help get over it
>All lead to nothing, get rejected
>Feel even worse

I havent even tried dating for over a year now. I just gave up. My self-esteem took a huge hit from that series of events and my confidence is still not back, no matter how much better my body is starting to look. At this point I lost all hope of ever finding somebody again

>i tried

Like i said, you reek of desperation

Stop trying, stop giving a fuck. Start being a completely self centered asexual cunt

I get most of my attention from girls when i have a gf and am not trying whatsoever. Something about your mannerisms or the look on your face is giving off a desperate beacon of PLEASE LOVE ME ans youre drying up every vagina in a 200yard radius

Forget about women, like the manlets, uglies, pajeets and disabled are forced too. And one day some slut will come your way and basically guide your penis inside of her, i promise you

After 25 years I managed to get a gf for the first time due to working on myself and trying to keep my schizoid and assburgerish traits in line. She seemed to find my "quirks" cute or funny. In the beginning I even told her that I am socially retarded and sometimes act weird. Her words were that it would not be a big deal or an issue for her. Well, it was. The moment we were out together and among people that knew her and I could not hold back my assburger she became mad at me, because suddently it was not cute or funny anymore, but I was causing her embarassment. I was urged to basically change my behavior, which I was trying to do and working on the last decade, over night. I even tried, but obviously did not succeed very well. And then it was me not trying hard enough, not taking the relationship seriously, not loving her, etc. I have never felt so miserable and stressed out, this was worse than writing two theses at the same time. And it really threw me back and has made me dislike intimacy very much once again.

>the "I'm over 25 and it's too late for me now" meme
If my 50 year old uncle can get 22 year old pussy, then it's sure as fuck not too late for your worthless ass. But then again, he is a competent man, while you sound like a clueless little bitch.

>you reek of desperation
>Stop trying, stop giving a fuck. Start being a completely self centered asexual cunt

M8, I gave up on women for a whole year after my last failures. I dreambulked, hit a 1520 total. I did nothing but eat, sleep, eat, lift, and work. That's about as asexual as it gets.

Women and the girl that I fucked up with only started mirin when I started cutting a month ago. I was feeling pretty good about myself until this happened. She completely shut me down.

>>/r9k/

>Start being a completely self centered asexual cunt

you guys kinda miss the point
its not about being a cunt that somehow magically automatically attracts women
its because these guys are usually not "tense"
look at op, he has all the attributes of a successful guy, but he is unhappy and tense inside, and it shows, in how he talks and acts and even non verbally
people generally like relaxed and easygoing people, its not only with girls

I am an ex sperg, but it still shows, its like tapping your leg or whatever, you automatically give signs that you are not happy and relaxed in this moment, and people stay away from you because they sense you have trouble and may spill that trouble on them

nobody wants trouble

apply for gym model company

Kill yourself

Just be yourself bro

>4pl8 bench
So you look fat?

If 210lb at 14% bf is fat. And I have another 5 weeks of cutting anyway.

Ill go snowboarding with you bro. I started learning and my friends are lazy and flaking so im thinking to carry on alone.

trips of truth

I dont think you want to actual end your life, you just like to entertain the thought to be edgy. You need to get some extreme hobbies where you can push yourself that will make you feel alive. Find the motivation to do hobbies alone you will meet people with similar hobbies the more you invest time into them. You havent done everything life has to offer so go and try something out of your comfort zone. Youve done nothing different to many other men so dont think youre some special snowflake. Im not saying this to hurt you im saying it so you can have a more positive outlook on life. Hope you manage to find the happiness you seek user.

Nope, I wanna die. I think if I fuck up my diet and stop doing cardio I could just get lucky and get a heart attack in my sleep.

>I've been lifting for nearly a decade, I've gotten myself good office job, money, a car, learned how to dress and groom myself, etc and I still suck.
none of those are improving yourself socially and being good with women fucking idiot.

It's just like lifting. You can't bench 4pl8 on your first day. You have to start easy and work your way up. Don't think of it as settling for some uggo, think of it as a practice round

t. 15 year old

I can't before next season because I broke my arm on the mountain because I was a beginner and alone, a lesson I had wasn't enough. So I can't lift, got chubby, keep eating to curb my depression and life sucks :(

checked

whats your sign? ill date you if were compatible.

fpbp

>TL;DR What's the best way to kill myself in the gym and make it look like an accident?

guillotine press

> tfw aesthetic as fuark brah
> still a fucking gay loser like you guys
> smart qt3.14s are nervous around me and try to escape+evade 'cause they think I'm gonna fuck and chuck them and "no one like me "would ever be into her"

Jeffy fucks 18 year olds and he's 40