Back to Veeky Forums after a 1 year break of furious alcoholism

Back to Veeky Forums after a 1 year break of furious alcoholism.

I maintained my 90kg body-mass at 183cm but now get outlifted by my 60kg colleagues.

Can we please have a simultaneous motivation, progress and alcoholism thread?

>Cannabis
>Anti-depressant

stop making false equivalencies.
weed isn't an "antidepressant" its a hallucinogen.

>hallucinogen
You're not allowed to debate this anymore.

It's not exactly, but I do understand what OP is saying. It doesn't treat chronic depression, but it can fix temporary sadness/anger extremely quickly.
I don't know anyone who has been angry or sad while high.

you're fucking retarded.

While it is certain, it is a hallucinogen, it could also be used as an anti depressant. (If used in moderation)

It's literally not classified as a hallucinogen. Misinformation like this is fucking over people that could be using this medically.

Weed makes you peremenantly retarded.

Source: my own ducking eyes

>kills cancer cells

when will this meme end. smoking weed literally causes lung cancer

their both degenerate but atleast people people who drink are normal. Ive never met a single smoker who wasnt a complete waste of space shit tier human being

>weed is just a classless drug that has all the qualifications of a hallucinogen

On top of weed not being an anti-depressant, alcohol being a "depressant" refers to its immediate action on the central nervous system, not the fact that it makes you depressed.
That said it does also contribute to depression, but holy fuck I'm so sick of hearing "alcohol is a depressant! That means it makes you depressed!"

>opinions

Yeah man, i remember first time i had 3 cannabis drugs in one.night....i tripped my balls off,

>anti-depressant
>kills cancer cells
>no OD
Shit meme.

>You're not allowed to debate this anymore.
THC is hallucinogenic.

you probably injected it like the worthless piece of shit you are

the second line is purely my opinion, yes. but the first line is medical fact

Run back to the bible belt shithole you came from.

Why are so many great writers and poets drunks?

Why are there no great potheads period?

>nb4 bob marley

Work this out

Alcohol
>presidents, cowboys, soldiers, successful people winding down after a hard day
Weed
>DUDE WEED LMAO WAKE N BAKE STEVE JOBS BRO BOB MARLEY BRO DUDE

no, you can go ahead and leave my fucking country though you faggot communist

holy shit. this

I always hear this shit from retarded smokers who try to justify why their addiction is "healthy". they always try to parrot the same shit they read on facebook as if they were a medical expert or a scientist

Nobody's denying that. Smoking anything causes lung cancer.

The existence of edibles discounts this argument. If the government actually cared about the negative effects of smoking they would legalize the edible version.

Because alcoholics like to talk/think about other things than alcohol whereas potheads (not all but most) just love to talk about weed and how high they are. Also alcohol does lead some people to depression and depressed writers tend to write a lot better than happy writers

Anyone who enforces drug prohibition laws should be violently murdered.

>kills cancer cells
When will the memes stop?

anyone who isn't me should kill themselves after I rape them

>buying cannabis with your own money to smoke in private makes you a communist
>buying medical cannabis with my own money makes me a communist
Go back to /pol/ already

they just dont care about, or want to save the kind of people who smoke. theyre worthless t b h

>implying the government is an edgy christian teen like you
Can you stop now?

The only good thing about weed is it stones your sperm, making them retarded as well, killing stoner fertility.

>stating I'm from a bible belt state with literally zero proof
>assumes I'm against legalization of drugs
>thinks THC isn't a hallucinogen

The anti-depressant is cbd which is not psychoactive.

Only time I have seen it was when teenagers abused it which everyone agrees it causes intelligence problems and dropout rate to be higher. Then again just like anything else that is why it should be legalized to put an age limit and only be used by those who are younger to those that need it.

Im none of those things. I think you should legally be able to take drugs if you want, but I generally dont like want to associate with people who

I understand that not all smokers are as shitty as the ones Ive met, but atleast where I live, the majority of smokers are scum

>Why are so many great writers and poets drunks?
>Why are there no great potheads period?
I'd say cynicism and the different necessity for each drug.

Most of those alcoholic writers and poets had deep levels of cynicism which allowed them to translate life's problems into commentaries and examinations. As such, that level of personal negativity leads one to seek numbness.

Weed on the other hand does not really make one numb as much as it heightens certain experiences, usually in a positive manner. As such, when shit is happy and well (or at least when it feels that way), you're less inclined to want to do something about it or capture it for others due to the contentment.

Granted, these are not hard and fast rules since you can easily get drunk to heighten some experiences and get high to feel separated from negative moments, but they're consistent enough to offer some explanation.

>making it illegal didn't stop it from teenagers using it and becoming retarded
> making it legal with an age limit will

See this is what I mean by peremenant weed induced retardation.

>Smoking weed causes cancer
>It's a medical fact

It's like when Government tried to say it was addictive like cocaine. Total lies and fabrication. Marijuana has as much cancer when smoked like microwaves that give cancer but nothing beyond Cigarettes which is way beyond bad.

If you vape marijuana it does not cause cancer because it's not smoked. And also addiction to it is like caffeine you can easily get off of it at anytime.

Nope, both li bail and al rumi were notorious drunks, and both were more ecstatic/joyful than "cynical.

Weed makes you check out, senpai.

its no chemically addictive, but people often become psychologically dependent on it

just because you can stop whenever you want doesnt mean others cant

>heat doesn't damage your cells
>cancer isn't just mutation from healthy cells splitting

your best bet is edibles

It has medical value to kids with seizures.

Notice my use of qualifiers
>most of those alcoholics
>these are not hard and fast rules
I'm sure there are several literary figures that were teetotalers and wrote on dismal aspects of life. But the trope did not just come about out of convenient stereotyping.

Also, checking out != being numb

True that. Honestly that or tinctures. Vaping would only be my thing if I was traveling out somewhere.

22 here

Been binge drinking every weekend since I was 18.. I want to stop.. How bad actually is it for ypu?

I will never understand this website's massive hang-up over cannabis.

I got pancreatitis and was in more pain than I could have imagined for 4 hours straight before I realized I could go to the ER that was across the street from my apartment
alcohol will kill you and it's fucking terrible macro wise.

me neither. cannabis is *wonderful*

ethanol is terrible for you. it irritates every tissue in the body and totally ruins protien synthesis.

switch to weed

>alcohol causes cancer
Literally any damage to your cells has a chance to cause cancer

Obviously, yeah
but the general delusion stoners have about the benefits is laughable

>Why are so many great writers and poets drunks?

successful artists are shit people with a very disorganized lifestyle. Most of the time they use "legal drugs" to improve creativity or just to keep going on life until the last days. It's easier and legal to buy alcohol than getting weed. It's common sense

>inhaling burnt plant matter isn't bad for you
smoking is horrible for your health. nicotine itself isn't actually that bad. but smoking cigarettes is very harmful.

>It is better than alchahol.
But most things are. Your world looks pretty open to a lot of dumb shit if you hold alchahol as the cut off and sadly it has been prohibited and it just is impossible to ban.