Is there such thing as an Asian Chad?

do they even exist?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q18r_-oU3No
youtube.com/watch?v=okM3OYaBQGg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the strongest dude at my gym is asian. last I saw he was doing 195 OHP and 255 incline press for sets of 10

they exist by asian standards but not by white or black standards

ie all the chinks may bow down to their strongest male, but he'll still pale in comparison to a real chad

Extremely rare. They tend to be effeminate af.

yah theyre very "effeminate"

wtf

how do i get top tier facial aesthetics fuck my genetics desu

Tons. They pretty much got a monopoly on the all the asian QTs at my uni

>tfw asian chad is the best chad

t. asian dude

uhh you must go to uni in asia itself because in every american university every asian girl is with a white guy

in west coast colleges (i.e cali), i see tons of asian chads/slayers with attractive white and asian girls compared to somewhere like bumfuck missouri

It's like no one here has ever heard of Jackie Chan

No. Asian men who are attractive are attractive despite their asian features never because of them

the most attractive asians tend to be ones with white features such as double eyelids and jutting chins. but their most asian features such as high cheekbones and good aging makes them attractive.

Plenty of aggressive Korean b-boys when I went to UCLA.

what about them filipinos?

FLIP MASTER RACE

no

Scientific fact: Filipinos are the strongest race in the world.

Why are Filipinos the best Race in the world?
We are very talented. Look at Charice Pempengco, Lea Salonga and Jessica Sanchez, they are the best singers in the world. Many people adore them and want to be them. We also have Manny Pacquiao, the best sports person in the world with boxing. We have very beautiful women in the world. Many Foreigners want to be like us. We are better in speaking English than USA or Europe. Many people want to be Filipinos.

Why is that? Stop hating Chinese peope!

is Samurai Jack and his Father Asian Chads?

>most powerful race in the world
>colonized by sumbrero-wearing, bull-fleeing, maracas-shaking cucks

Do Asian men tend to be more effeminate , non confrontational and submissive from years of eating massive amount of soy products /pol/? Is there a racial study to back this up ?

Youll regret this

DELET THIS

the average filipino is uglier than the average person from any other country. literally the worst race of them all.

found the butthurt chinee

>Dutch, Swedish, German, Welsh

Time to blanda upp.

how can I achieve the jaw of an average samoan woman?

>Dutch

Goddamn would marry for eternity.

this, same as every other race

Only women can be chads

Of course

kek. a lot of people on pol are round face beta males who are unsucessful with women. they look up to chads but know they will never achieve such masculinity.

Yeah. If they are tall, have a strong chin, wide shoulders, and don't have the potato asian face. So basically 0,5% of them.

They are called Chang Longwang

nope, its CHAD THUNDERWANG

whats with that potato asian face shit? is it a small head with a weak chin and bloated cheeks?

chang*

>Dutch

muh diiiiiick

>Samoan

God has not been kind to Samoan women.

>who is fronk: the thread

yeah potato face is thrown around here a lot. what does a potato face look like?

A trust fund babby and cuck?

lmao correct!

>sour grapes: the post
step up your game dyel fag

nah abos are the ugliest. just google aboriginal woman. they look horrible

Found the Chinese.

The Mexican and the Spaniard have no difference lol

Not even close m80.

Filipinos bow to the Koreans

this guy is a potato face (SEA) but he has a muscular body. if ur potato face, get swole.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q18r_-oU3No

this the guy from that buzzfeed video.

def asian chad/asian lion material

If you have a face, get swole

Kek someone post the Frank yang cuck pic from fb

youtube.com/watch?v=okM3OYaBQGg

This guy an Asian Chad?

has a white gf/wife and is pretty muscular

Asians have small penises and as such they cannot be Chad. It's simple science, really.

yah but they got that THUNDERWANG

proly fucked hundreds of white and asian bitches

I literally went to highschool with an Asian guy named Chad who ended up getting swole and a qt gf.

There used to be

CHANG exists but he had to have either been born in the US or moved here at an early age.
He should have been fed our hormone-pumped foods so he could grow big and tall.
Chang's biggest limitation is that he has a very small chance of breaking 6'.
He will still have no problem fucking Sakura.

That guy is alpha but not a Chad
The Samurai were pretty much the polar opposite of Chad in their philosophy

f r o n k

I saw this small Asian guy at the gym today, his physique looked average, no big muscles or arms

But holy shit, this little cunt deadlifted over 300 pounds,

>Filipino's

Gets me every time

>300
>a lot
dyel

Google Hidetada Yamagishi

this guy chad or alpha? reminder he was 5'7"

Chad, Chang, Tyrone, Carlos

his name is Hung Wang op

Frank Yang

He's aggressive, alpha, shredded and scores top tier white girls

yeah.

all my asian friends are chads with white gfs. but most of *their* asian friends are beta lords. its interesting

>that babydick

>dates ugliest white girl ever
>mistress is a Ching Chong degenerate that killed him with DUDE WEED lmao

It's possible

You must be fun at reddit meetups.

Plebbit.com/r/asianmasculinity is proof there are no alpha male asians

Alpha samurai all died in WWII

i truly love it when someone posts mishima, so i can post this:
>On November 25, 1970, Mishima and four members of the Tatenokai, under pretext, visited the commandant of the Ichigaya Camp, the Tokyo headquarters of the Eastern Command of Japan's Self-Defense Forces.[17] Inside, they barricaded the office and tied the commandant to his chair. With a prepared manifesto and a banner listing their demands, Mishima stepped onto the balcony to address the soldiers gathered below. His speech was intended to inspire a coup d'état to restore the power of the emperor. He succeeded only in irritating the soldiers, and was mocked and jeered. He finished his planned speech after a few minutes, returned to the commandant's office and committed seppuku.

Chang

LOOOOOl

alphas will dominate this western society

betas keep being betas

Stop reposting this r9kuck betalord shit.

Me and my boys showed up to the boneyard to do some squats and there was this dyel asian kid on our rack squatting like 95lbs. We all approached him and he started to pack up all of his stuff but I stopped him and said "Oh nah it's okay bud, you can work in with us." Then I loaded up a couple of plates on each side, smirked and said "Better yet, why don't we work in with you??" He looked confused and nervous. I nodded at one of my boys and he loaded up 3 more plates on one side. I picked up the dyel kid and put him on the bar ass first on the other side (he weighs roughly 135lbs) and me and my bros took turns squatting him for reps. A couple of qt cardio bunnies walked by and were laughing their asses off watching him go up and down. He looked like he was actually getting a workout, he was sweating like crazy. Haven't seen him since.

What's your name, number, and address? I'm literally challenging you to a one on one fight right now bitch

I would but it probably wouldn't be good for my career (financial advisor/earn lots of money/like a whole lot especially for my age). But hey if you want maybe we can play video games later, I bet you're really good at that.

Have a ((YOU))

Yeah I'm gonna say I'm an Asian Chad. Though I'm only half Asian. Have zero trouble getting girls of any race (apart from Indian which is super weird, guess I'm not conservative enough?)

LMAO READ THIS

How about you make a throwaway email account and ill make one too. You can email me your number and if we're in the same state, I'll go kick your ass. 100% serious righ tnow