What's a good replacement for bread/crackers to spread things on...

What's a good replacement for bread/crackers to spread things on? I feel like I eat way too much bread but I like having hummus, avocado, peanut butter, etc. Is there some decently healthy alternative?

rice cakes?

Maybe baked slices of squash or eggplant? Sometimes slices of apples? They're still primarily carb sources, but far less than bread.

crackers just do crackers

Beef jerky, carrots, maybe some lettuce

Protein bread

Slice chicken breast real thin and bake it till it gets real dry and crispy like a cracker

A crispy lettuce leaf.

shit OP, just get whole wheat bread. bread isn't the enemy. I use a whole wheat bread that i can find almost anywhere that is 40 calories a slice. pretty damn low if you ask me. I forgot the brand but it's a pretty common name. it's in honey wheat too if you want.

>40 calories a slice

what the fuck kind of magic is this? I'll look into it.

I love jerky but it's too expensive. I'll try the lettuce.

I'll try eggplants, I never buy them for some reason.

Dave's killer bread, thin sliced.

Low cal, low carb, couple g of protein. Great for toast.

rye bread
lots of protein and fibers

One wholewheat pita bread (best toasted) won't set you back too much, use carrots and veg to fill you up.

Carrots and hommous is based, haven't had it in a while.

Was gonna post what this user did

Celery is a negative calorie food and goes great with hummus, peanut butter. IDK about avocado.

Vegetables. Celery, carrots, bell pepper, squash, eggplant, zuchinni, cucumbers, fennel, and leeks would all work. Obviously you'd want to vary which spread you put on which vegetable - hummus goes with nearly everything, but you'd want something firm for the peanut butter such as celery, leeks, or baked squash.
Alternatively, you could have baked potato slices or wedges, but you're better off with more vegetables for those micronutrients and the lower calorie content.

Have you never heard of celeri?

Boy you are in for a treat, celeri is THE spread holder

You'll thank me later

I've been using whole wheat
tortillas, I'l look into this.

I've gotten celery in the past and it's great the first day or two, then quickly becomes inedibly bad. Maybe I just need to find a better place to get produce. I'll look into everything in the longer list you gave, thank you.

Dave's Killer Bread is really good.

Also i recommend celery, OP

Nature's Harvest is the 40 Calorie Bread I eat. Tastes just like normie bread.

my bed
legend has it sex makes you lose weight

Celery and peanutbutter. Hummus goes good in a wrap.