If you're not in Vert by now it's honestly your own fault

If you're not in Vert by now it's honestly your own fault

Other urls found in this thread:

yobit.net/ru/trade/ETH/USD
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

got in at 45 sats. when is this gonna stop? my hand is hovering over sell, but i cant bring myself too and it keeps going. are these gains ltc level permanent, or is this gonna dump on me big time?

Should I try and trade this or just hodl? I'm already up a lot, but I'm thinking about selling around 86K or more and hoping it dips back to 60-70 range and buy in again. But I'm worried i might get burned if it keeps going up. It's due for a correction I'm pretty sure, but how much of a correction?

Obviously this is kinda of impossible but scientifically when would we know this is ready for correction? It's seemed ready for correction for a day and half

GET IN NOW

>mfw im in since $0.80

Got in at $1 huraah!

Lucky you

Might aswell buy groetslcoin instead as they have the same adoption as far as I can see...

FUCK! bowing to your greatness...

I'm looking for the next VTC.. I'm thinking GRO coin..

I just stopped trying to outplay the market and went for full hodl.
I regret every Vert I sold for quick profit.

If it dips I'm gonna buy just more

I keep waiting for it to hit a SERIOUS resistance.. but the sells just keep falling...

Now would be the time to sell. It will drop back to 80k sats or lower in a few hours.

I made about 40% profit swing trading vert and I still have some. Though I just sold a lot at 84-87k, and you should have, it's gonna dip now.

0.5cents for months suddenly 3.5$ out of nothing if you didnt go in at .5 going in right now is like making a donation for the whale pro fonds

I saw it being shilled in leddit a few weeks ago so i gave it a chance.
Hodl is not a meme if you do it the right way.

Yeah reddit is pumping this shitcoin hard

It floated between 80 cents to $1 for a while, if you didn't get in you're a fucking idiot and should leave the cryptospace for your ignorance. It'll hit $6 and correct to $4. Screenshot this.

Just got out, gtg
Cya

Haha fucking idiot, you thought that was the top? See you later

I bought Vertcoin in July for 32k and was disappointed with it. Sold it for 19k and I don't regret it, never liked that coin

Buys high, sells low, to say its cause "you never liked it" is a sad cop-out for your autism.

Upset yet?

Groestlcoin adn Feathercoin are the bedst buy yet, take your vert profits and split it on them

My documents keep getting rejected at all the ETH/BTC buying sites, been trying to buy all day. Where can I buy with no verification with credit/debit?

Fuck no these coins were purely pumped, Groestl and Feather both plateaued at the same time. They are going now now.

Yobit?

didn't buy in at $3.50 because I thought it was due for a correction
didn't buy in at $4.20 because I thought it was due for a correction
just neck me

I can't find where you pay USD for ETH. Am I blind? Can you link the page?

Anycoindirect.eu but only for like 100€

yobit.net/ru/trade/ETH/USD
Deposit USD through Payeer.

Still waiting for a correction?

It's gotta correct, right?

...right?

it has to.

if you're not buying this at ATH you're literally retarded

this coin is not going anywhere anymore, better to make profits elsewhere

bought at 56 sold at 86... will do it again in a day or two

retards you're gonna miss the rocket

Payeer requires ID and charges a huge commission.

this is every autist vert holder right now in one picture

it's moving again guys!

$10.00 you on board?

lmao when I was drunk last night I ended up throwing in 100 dollars. glad I did because this shit is taking off.

go little green nigglet go!

h o w ? !
it's not over yet
glad i didn't sell everything

Finger spaghetti soon. Hope you have exit points set

Corrects to $10 after hitting $12.

Dont get into vert until 20 dollars. Top tip. 5 is too early for a good entry to make daddy rich.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH it's 95k now

94000 actually which is what i sold it for and am getting in later at a cheaper price

This is why I fucking hate this board and all of you.

I shilled this coin for months, got in at 50 cents... Dropped off my bags because shit wasn't moving and nothing was released.

Now they just release a tor wallet and that makes them moon this hard? Fuck crypto and fuck you all. It's my own fault for not having a crystal ball that told me that this coin would x10 for a fucking wallet?

I hate you all, die.

Yeah, I never liked it. It was just a bag for some time and a constant reminder of my bad buy backthen. Obviously, with hindsight I wouldn't sell. Good thing is more chances are just around the corner!

awwww poor baby cant make it in a bull market?

They released the wallet already? That explains the mooning then.

Laugh while you can now, I'll be waiting outside whatever gay ass crypto meetup you entitled neets think you can organize

they have an AMD Miner release in a few days, a surprise announcement, and a block reward halving in december, where the price will actually skyrocket. My first target is 125k this week and 250k end of Nov, 500k by end of year.

tried telling biz about VTC at 25k and they told me to buy LINK instead. lol

we've seen dips in the last 2 days that
have killed other alts.
Shows you that VTC is pretty damn strong
in the crypto community to rise like this.

in the process of cutting my old shitcoin bags and preparing to fomo buy. Can I get a quick rundown on why everyone is saying Vert is so great?

Yes, I know about the miner and the halvening, but I thought the TOR wallet isn't released yet. If this is the reaction to the TOR wallet, then it's really good news.

>doesnt like coin
>buys high anyway
>sells low anyway

lol, backthen I got the recommendation to buy it. But it didn't deliver and was a bag. I didn't know about the teachings of HODL!

This climb is over boys I recommend taking profit and waiting for the dip. Good work faggots.

The climb was crazy tho

It's back

What's your guys next buy target?

Thinking 82k ish

i have an alarm at 80k

My guess is that it will touch somewhere in the blue at some point in the next 24 hours and that would be a good entry.

Got impatient. Bought another $250 at 84k after selling at 95k.

>being greedy
>sustaining profits

pick one

I think we'll start seeing support around 78-82k. People are jumping into VTC like no other.

Successful moon missions feel better than sex.

Yeah around 80k is looking to be the target support.

DON'T GET CAUGHT IN THE BULLTRAP ANONS

anyone know a coin with the same kind of potential as vert? that preferably costs less

Groestl?

20% of the coin supply was pre-mined. surprised people still fall for this crap.

did you guys get out?

For now, yes. Buying more at 80k.

Groestlcoin looks like poor mans Vertcoin. ASIC resistance is all the rage nowadays.