After seeing this meme for so long, I've finally had my first sip lads. Very good to be honest

After seeing this meme for so long, I've finally had my first sip lads. Very good to be honest

I don't like the heartburn. But at least it's not loaded with sugar.

Rockstar is actually better, but it's not as heavily marketed on the chans.

Thank you for participating in this Monster™ Energy© Sipping Challenge!

>heartburn from energy drinks

jesus eating anything must be suffering for your fat ass

Today is the first day in a while without a sip. Im gonna get off this train lads.

I love sips but hate the crash afterwards.

Marketing threads are against the rules. Report and hide.

this desu

I hate the taste of that shit. The new red bull sugar free is better

I train to be strong enough to have sips between my sets in the public gym while ohping more than anyone dls

this desu

Take 200mg of theanine just before you sip. No crash.

>inb4 Bang has theanine

Bang has way too much caffeine.

I usually have a sip or two everyday (one of those big ones with the twisty cap or 2 regular ones if I think i'm gonna take pwo later).

Is there anything that compares to Sips that don't have as much caffeine? Seems like anything with 0 calories (that also suppresses appetite) is either water or something caffeinated.

love sips but would like to keep my heart healthy

>Take 200mg of theanine just before you sip. No crash.
*tips wallet*

Yeah man the meme got me too.
Tried a few randomly, now I have 4 in the fridge. I don't drink them everyday though.

Yep, theanine for the win.

Or a strong cup of coffee with 200mg of theanine.

Nice trips. A 16-ounce can of white sips actually has only 140mg of caffeine, which is significantly less than the same quantity of coffee.

There are definitely some good rockstars but that one is literally the worst fucking flavor.

these are honestly the most disgusting drinks i've ever tried, dont waste your money lads

I used to go through life in a sluggish, mediocre manner. I used to wear earth toned clothing, and used to only see the world in a chalky dull way.

One day I ran out of coffee pods at work, and while I frustratedly balled my fist at my own incompetence, a man in a hoodie emerged from the shadows of my work break room. He asked "Hey bro, you looking for a pick me up?" I looked left and right, and then behind me, thinking he was offering me cocaine, "Sure!" I jump on the offer.

Just then he reached into his WuTang clan cooler and pulled out a miracle orange can. This may sound odd, but the air around the can sparkled as he presented it, as if I were watching a TV commercial.

He handed it to me, I cracked it open, and tilted my head back to gulp it down like Popeyes eats a can of spinach. By the time I brought my head back eye level, the imam of energy has disappeared. He left me only with this story and a new addiction.

I now live my life riding a tidal wave of enthusisim, energy, and passion. Thanks Monster energy!

S I P B O Y S

>my face when someone recommends some bullshit that tastes like cherry cough syrup over classic white sips near me

Mods do your job these kids are like 15

And obese

not a meme, i took a mosnter energy drink in hs bc i had to do 6 laps for a yoga class and ended up doing 8. i just think apple fizz tastes gross

stop spamming this shit on every board

>tfw your gf won't let you sip any more

It's a meme, idiot

Classic white master race reporting in

grats user

>tfw your gf surprises you with sips in the fridge when you wake up

This

>gf thinks that all energy drinks are worse than poison for you

>not having your daily sips yet
Someones cranky :(

very apt analogy

Check the surgeon general's warning bro

Monster beverage corp jews are hard at work again I see.

Red is GOAT faggot, get some taste

Red > Orange > White >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> dogshit > Blue (never tried Yellow, none of the stores here carry them)

White>yellow>orange>red>blue>black

Still haven't found purple sips. What the fuck man.