ITT: we act as if it was majority female here

ITT: we act as if it was majority female here.

>5'4" master race reporting in

>we act as if it was majority female here.
add me on facebook guys

>be me
>have 183 new messages from Tinder today
>not one from Chad

*sigh* How do I deal with being ugly?

>that creep was staring at me again when i was working out doing kickbacks

My sister unironically does this, kek

>gets dozens/hundreds of messages on instagram
>400 likes per post
>gosh, why do no cute guys message me? I must be ugly

Jorgie porter is an ugly skank. I'm hotter. FUCK gym give me a glass of wine xoxoxo

>called this uggo cute
>probably made his year
>if I'm ever hungry I'll know who to call to get a free meal

Kek, seen this as well IRL

>Girl at work spends 30 minute break swiping left on tinder
>"Why are there no guys in this town?"

Does menstruation hurt my gainz?

Ugh I'm so fat like I wish guys would stop hitting on me everywhere I go because I know I'm so ugly like ugh oh my god fucking creeps why won't Chad talk to me I've been turning my head 15 degrees in his direction for like a whole week now like just kill me now like ugh life is so ugh i just like can't even deal right now like i cant even

Help me anons, how do I get the high est bearmode at my gym to notice me? I already wear yoga pants and a sports bra and do sldls while trying to catch his eye in the mirror. Does he only like Stacies?

>why are there no guys in this town

What does she mean by this? Cute guys?

Who else /bigtiddies/ here?
>A chestlet was doing cable flys next to me.
When will they learn?

>Walk into gym
>One skinny bitch showing off her nonexistent ass on the stair trainer
>Another doing the snap(tm) in the smith machine
Do you whores even squat?

Unless you're up to her standards (aka top .1% of males) you don't even register on her radar

What are those dark red snakes coming out of my vagina when I'm on my period?

>tfw ass itches after shaving

>tfw stacy get 1000+ messages on tinder and I only get 500

>5'4" master race
>implying the average woman isn't 6' now

Its what said but its more a sign of modern women not wanting to date

They could meet a guy who they would like but instead of doing this they never give guys a chance and ignore em, claiming "there are no guys, i get no messages" etc

Imagine getting hounded on by 400 average girls all day who all have the exact same stupid openers and lifeless profiles. Or don't even go so far, they 'know' they can get better so they search for it.

Yeah i googles it and literally puked

Fuck you

>we act as if it was majority female here.

It could be, for all you know.

>tfw you just realized that 90% of Veeky Forums is actually 10/10 stacies and you've been oblivious this whole time

If i was hounded by 400 average girls id pick the best one to date if i wanted to date because obviously this is what my market value attracts
But then i am a guy so i think logically

>i am a guy
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

D E T R O I T
E
T
R
O
I
T

no women are evil sluts for doing what I as a man would do without thinking

Paris you faggot, Paris.

>mfw getting hyper betas to buy me sephora for sending feet pix

time to talk about the sauce on that mega milk
>no lesbo

>tfw 0.5/1/1.5/2

Hey Veeky Forums babes r8 my bulk

you're a big girl

Inspiring, beautiful and brave! :)

That first sip of the day

S I P G I R L S
I
P
G
I
R
L
S

It doesn't have to. You can reclaim your gainz by using a cup instead of wasting them into a tampon or pad.

Googled what? are you retarded or in 6th grade?

BUUUURRRPPP

This is as far as I made it. Thread is too real guys. Too real. There is a such thing as hitting to close to dead center.

holy fuck this is perfect

lel just came back from boob envy thread on /s/

lmao i cant believe you girls have to work out to get chad to talk to you

i totally just drink wine all weekend and hang out with chad

you losers will never be a stacy like me

>free protein
>filled with vitamins and minerals including vitamin C, calcium, chlorine, citric acid, fructose, lactic acid, magnesium, nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, sodium, vitamin B12, and zinc
>0 cals
>good for your skin
>taste like salted pineapple

2017 and she's still not smearing his seamen over her face before licking it all up for 100% natural gains

Um. Excuse me, it's quantity over quality you virgin. God. Wouldn't expect some loser guy to get it.

/booblet/ here. Way more advantages for me

>no chafing or aching breasts street going running
>bar goes all the way down to my chest for bench
>don't attract loser men who just want muh titty

>beta male wants to fuck me
>I need cum for my daily facials and smoothie
>ask him to drop off a cup of cum every day
>he is happy to do so for free
Feels good to have good skin and vitamin B12.

Why did I have to be born 5'1?? I want to be tall and slender.

:(

Mom
>Big hips
>Big ass
>Tiny waist

Me
>Small hips
>No ass
>Avg waist
>big tits that look odd compared to my frame

FUCK YOU MOM REEEEE

so theres more ugly chicks shes still master race dipshit

>be me
>funny, interesting, smart 19yo girl
>in college
>one day in class my bff dosen't come
>I have to sit next to this 4/10 manlet nobody
>he seems smart
>so I decide to be polite to see if he offers to help me with homework
>say hi
>laugh at his stupid jokes
>say goodbye at end of class
>next morning he adds me on facebook and now he greets me every morning

Wtf gurls, why does ugly dudes are so creepy, like you can't give the smallest form of attention because they immediately will think your into them LMAO
what should i do with him?

I'm mad. I'm not telling you why because you should know.

>Lives in Paris
>calls someone else a faggot

but if it was a hot guy, it wouldn't be creepy - so it's not the actions, it's the perceived attraction/beauty of the individual

Omg. Just use him for dinner. Duh, but don't be soo mean to him because then you'll lose your free meals every saturday

Happened to me :(

Most underrated post

AS A SHORT BLONDE GIRL I AM THE MOST DESIRABLE FEMALE CATEGORY IN HISTORY I AM THE ARCHTHOT I SQUAT 2PL8 AND 10%BF VISIBLE ABS I COULD MAKE SERIOUS IG MONEY

No shit you fucking autist.

stfu you sexist virgin

I'll try to do that, why can't ugly "men" just accept they don't deserve us

Exactly! Like omggg, like it reminds me of when I see a super hot hot guy with an ugly girl and I'm like. Hellooo? You lose some brain cells? God their kids are gonna grow up being half ugly. I would never want that.Not ever, ever ever!

fuk off you manlet incels

>short
Enjoy your manlet sons, bitch
>Blonde
lmao, do you think we are in the fucking 60's, men nowdays preffer thicc blacc queens like myself.

the sad thing is i've literally heard actual women say this in real life

god i want to move to a mountain and never leave my house

>be me
>been working out for a year now
>me and bf sitting in front room
>bf has sat through an entire episode of Friends
>says nothing to me, occasionally laughs at jokes

why wont he pay me any attention? I've put in all this work for him and he wont even talk to me, Have I done something wrong? How can he not talk to me for an entire 30minutes?

Nice job acting like you've made some amazing discovery as if that stuff hasn't been common sense for ages now.

I got lucky finding my girl, otherwise I probably would be a volcel. It's amazing the difference between night and day with the average woman and my gf. Good luck to you if you ever decide to find a girl. You're gonna need it.

You know, I actually did find a chan site that's like 90% female, and they do have fitness/weight loss generals. More of a focus on diet instead of the gym. Really, they talk about other stuff mostly. Skin care, hair care, plastic surgery that kind of shit. What was really eye opening were the threads where girls would ask how to start twitch channels and get desperate men to send them money and gifts. One was literally asking for step-by-step instructions on what CS:GO was and how it worked. Others wanted to know about how to find a sugar daddy. There was also a weird ageist vibe. If you were over 20, you were pretty much an old hag in their eyes. Age is to them what height is to us.

>tfw your problematic fave probably voted for that orange fascist
Ughhhhhhhh ...

Um, excuse me sweetie. No guy wants bones, he wants meat! lol! Sorry, you washed up girls are sooo 50 years ago. It's us amazing and powerful latinas who will have a bigger butt than you ever will that have the attention now, forever! Sorry honey

I'm a boy ama
Don't hit on me silly girls

Oh wow, what an amazing discovery I made in that statement, I can't believe I didn't laud it around more as if I deserved the nobel peace prize.

fuk off faggit

Was this lolcow by any chance?

You hit the gym HARD while STACY drinks starbucks and watches NETFLIX, then gets fucked by CHAD

It's all thanks to her genetically determined FACE, HIPS, TITS- if you don't have it, then you're just wasting your time working out.

Yup.
>tfw I unironically fapped to Pixyteri

>as if anyone needed an explanation to the person rp as a woman.

Nah u

Your relationship is dying, you need to cheat on him to get his attention back, or at least some attention;) lol

>dont attract loser men who just want muh titty

so you attract no men?

My gf actually browses that board quite a bit, I'll glance over from time to time. Yeah some of that shit is retarded but I have noticed there's a usual outcry against that type of shit but then again, there's a difference of opinions everywhere.

>fapping to pixtyeri
>Not momokun

You're doing it wrong

What chan? We could raid it with pathetic attempts at filtring

Manlets are literally the worst

>: [

BUILD WALL, MARIA

She should ask him for an open relationship, omg. That would fix everything, that way you can find hot guys and go on dates every day so much excitement

>contains fructose
>0 calories
You fell for the semen memen
laughingboys.jpg
I bet that's why you don't fit into last years bikini you tub

How does it feel knowing STACEY getting FUCKED and being PROVIDED FOR by CHAD while you dream of his cock and fuck MANLETS

>face
>ass
>tits

All that matters, femanons.

Haha hey girls so my roomie told me this hilarious joke last night...A manlet and a lanklet walk into a bar....

>relationship
You girls have taken the Pinkpill yet, I see. After year of being a beta girl with a bf I realized that relationship are nothing but a patriarchal form of keeping us down, free your mind girls, go and get wasted on weekends, suck tons of dicks, get Aids, become a sigle mother, and if you feel like your life is failing blame men, and make them give you wellfare through their taxes.

average men are invisible to women

I'm not bitching before you tip your fedora. You need to be in the top 10% of males for tinder.

>implying amazonian freaks are attractive

Wew lass

I saw this really ugly guy at the store today omg I felt so bad for him like I wonder if he'll ever find someone I feel bad but I know I have standards too I just don't know how to feel right now

Have fun when he cheats on you once you turn 30 you stupid slut!!

Too obvious /pol/ work on pretending to be a girl a bit more

This is a woman's board, fuccboi

You know, I regularly think to myself, "It sure is a waste of time to browse Veeky Forums. Why am I here?", but every couple of months I find something truly awesome. This is one of those times.

wow are you sure your mom didnt cuck your dad?

>tfw bearchads only want me for sex cause im 4/10

If only i were a 7 i could marry the 10/10s i deserve

Guy here.
Want to know what else contains fructose? The gallon of ben and jerry's you'll be guzzling down if you refuse to give decent head to your boyfriend, if you have one.

It's been proven that eating pussy will lead to a higher chance of getting throat cancer but I spent long months and dedicated hours going down on my lezbro to perfect my cunnilingus game. And that dyke is not easy to please.

The least you ladies can do is at least attempt to give decent head and spit.

And this is coming from a guy who's unfortunately large so I've NEVER been deep throated or gotten that mythical mindblowing blowjob that the other guys are talking about in my entire fucking life.

I would love to do so many things to the Smoothy girl...

But lets consider our options, We need more FEMALES posting pictures.

Beautiful user post picture

dick or gtfo

>drinking the caffeinated patriarchy

Pecks or GTFO

Maleanon here. We actually love reading people magazine and talking about celebrities! Xxooxxox

>modern women not wanting to date
I wish this was true, every girl I fuck gets clingy and wants to wife me