m.youtube.com/watch?v=CJVMkzGM5h4
youtube.com/watch?v=Vmzww1N0uyo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

T. /v/tard

this guy is the fouseytube of fitness channels

You

>tucking your ears into your hat

What did he mean by this?

Fagly Martin is a fake ass dude. He fucks over his business partners and tries to fuck their girl too. Dude is despicable desu.

It blows my mind that it's nearly Q2 of 2017 and people are still wearing fitteds

Jason Blaha

So he doesn't lose them

Cassady Campbell aka traintolookskinnyfatnaked

Wealthy Piano.

fuck off mac truck

insecure about ears
t. guy who has big ears

Guzman and Chewning
I don't get how some people can watch those kinds of videos. In a 16 minute video, 2 minutes of it is working out. The remaining 14 is "lifestyle" like running errands, etc. Great """fitness""" channels

ORDER 66 THE BLOHO m.youtube.com/watch?v=CJVMkzGM5h4

Baldly is for the cod audience

youtube.com/watch?v=Vmzww1N0uyo

be careful making fun of an autist

also heard he just got all ads removed from his video

guzzer n shit aren't fitness, they're lifestyle.

they're selling a narrative.

connor

I fucking hate Scott Herman with his like selective accent

Some words he says normally then he'll say a word like "barbell" and it comes out BAAAAHHHBELL. Like where the fuck is he from that sounds American as fuck 90% of the time but says an A like that?

he self conscious about being bald from abusing creatine

Asian 6packshortcuts douche

/thread

Boston accent

Boston.

The thing that weirds me out about Herman is how in a lot of his videos, he seems like he's 2 minutes away from a killing spree. He has this really intense look and he seems like he has very weak control over his emotions. His last couple videos have just been whine fests about his gym and how he's quitting and blah blah blah. He loots like he's about to have a fucking hernia ranting about it. He just seems like the kid in school who was a total fucking spaz and just annoyed the piss out of everyone; but everyone on Tube seems to love him.