Post healthy fast food items I will start with the egg mcmuffin

Post healthy fast food items I will start with the egg mcmuffin

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IUrP-g9TYdQ
jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/article-abstract/2565289
nutritionfacts.org/video/the-evidence-that-salt-raises-blood-pressure/
examine.com/nutrition/awful-nutrition-myths/
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2752096/Salt-DOESN-T-cause-high-blood-pressure-new-study-claims.html
academic.oup.com/ajh/article/28/3/362/2743418/Relationship-Between-Nutrition-and-Blood-Pressure
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>healthy
>mcdiddles
wew lad

>bread

Not gonna make it

For me it's the McChicken

How the fuck is this healthy

The Chick-fil-a egg white sandwich has the same calories with 1 more gram of carbs and 7 more grams of protein.

Disgusting

Wendy's grilled chicken sandwich and chili
>beans
>whole grain bun (not 100% tbf)
>leafy green mix
>Capsaicin is antiinflammatory
>Something like 60g proton and 10g fiber for 600 calories

>healthy fast food items

English muffin
Ham
Cheese
Egg

That's literally it, explain to me how it isn't healthy

>animal products
>healthy

>being a vegan

Kys!

the millions of animals that have died to fuel your pathetic existence wish you to kys as well

More like billions, maybe trillions.
It's called the food chain.

i hope xenomorphs come and turn you into sriracha user jerky

Wish in one hand and shit in the other and see which one fills up quicker.

It's not the worst thing for you, but I'd hardly call it HEALTHY. Pretty greasy and a lot of saturated fats. There are healthier substitutes

>whole grain muffin
>chicken
>avocado
>egg

Those fucking things rule so hard

shit in a cup of oj and shit on a hot dog and eat whichever you prefer

grilled stuffed burritos from taco bell are pretty healthy

high fiber, high protein, a lot of vegetables for fast food.

I eat 2 of them at once and actually feel nice and full without my stomach feeling bloated or getting digestive issues like I do eating that much from mcdonalds

>English muffin
You realize just naming something doesnt mean its equal to all things named that right?

I mean you have a name, but there are people out there with the same name as you. But unlike you they are not complete fucking idiots who think maccas food is fucking healthy in any way when they add sugar and fats to EVERYTHING.

What's the moral of the story here exactly?

Animal can't wish shit, they don't have complex tougths, faggot

first off you have to start with the preservatives that go into all these ingredients
>english muffin - this is healthy to you?
>ham - are you joking?
>cheese - you define this as healthy? how is this healthy? relative to what exactly?
>egg - hey not bad

the trick is moderation of course but if you consider that sandwich healthy then ask me how I know you're not in good shape

Fast food has a lot of sodium, a lot of sodium means no vascularity

who said anything about a moral? Im just asking you politely to eat your own feces. I even gave you option of side

retard

>politely

You didn't even say please bredgewick.

youre right, apologies. please eat your own feces. if you don't i can't really do anything about it.

yeah and probably double the price

That's better. I don't have any of my poop lying around rn, but I'll try to remember this tomorrow morning after I have my coffee.

They be getting rid of my spicy chicken biscuits and chick fila

Most fast food actually isn't so bad as long as you don't order the obviously-shitty crap. Grilled chicken wraps/sandwiches, burrito bowls with grilled chicken, salads without too much dressing and shit

hell, even the "unhealthy" stuff is fine as long as you don't eat too much of it. of course this doesn't matter since Veeky Forums is too retarded to see any food categories in terms other than black/white or have any concept of moderation

>eating any type of food

never going to make it

find a flaw, faggots

I like the fresco bean burritos from Taco Bell

>200 mg cholesterol
>760 mg sodium

jesus

Not really healthy, but chipotle burritos (steak) are god tier for lunch or dinner. Trick is no chips. It's like 900 calories and a ton of protein. And it tastes amazing

>that cholesterol
>that sodium
>that fiber

youtube.com/watch?v=IUrP-g9TYdQ

pic related

Brehs,how can I resist the bacon egg cheese Mcgriddle ? Sometimes I don't feel like eating oatmeal and it is just so delicious

as long as you aren't a butter golem it's fine very seldomly, but if you are a butter golem you need to learn self-control

jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/article-abstract/2565289

>bread
>healthy

worked in mcdonalds, ask me shit

They are healthy or high in protein at all

no one gives a fuck you tool. you know how many people work/have worked at maccas? probably 1/5 blokes on this board alone

lmao almost everyone works at mcshit hole at some point (1st job mainly)

Don't forget to add Angry Onions for that extra serving of vegetables.

Big Mac

>Fast Food
>Healthy
Choose wisely

>humble brag

How is sodium important if you drink enough?

Its only important if you want to do competition

For me it is the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich.

that pic is high res as fuck

raw potatoe
what is faster than grabbing potatoe from bag and snacking
cheap, efficient, tasty
i recommend golden potatoes, and MAYBE red potatoes if you like the taste of batteries. anything else not good raw. raw veggies in general actually, very good. i just ate a carrot and washed it down with a bottle of water

maybe if you zoom in enough you see some nutrition

why dont u just get 2 junior chickens, idiot?

>1 egg mcmuffin is my entire day's allowable dietary cholesterol

I'm not surprised, but still horrified.

this

>falling for the b8
>tfw

How does it become non-important if you drink enough?

>400 calories for a sandwich the size of a hockey puck

No lad

>Objectively correct

Junior chicken is way cheaper, not that much smaller, and actually has some flavor on the chicken.

Dat bacon ranch JC

Because you cant overdo sodium with the amounts in our regular food.

Its just unhealthy if you are fat and got clogged arteries while not drinking enough water.

>source: my asshole

>sodium is dangerous!
>source: forced nanny state ads for fatty normies that cant think for themselves

Refined carbs, saturated fat, cholesterol, high sodium, processed meat. There's nothing about it that isn't unhealthy.

Do you understand what this study is about?

>I, an edgy teenager with second option bias and citationless emotional reasoning, can think for myself

>not freaking out because of fucking salt
>must be an edgy teenager

>asking for evidence instead of feelings
>freaking out

>lel haha mom said choly is bad
fucking cock sucker

It was your claim that sodium is unhealthy, so verify it.

How old are you? 12? 13?

>shifting le burden of proof

Bro, do you even science?

>Post healthy fast food items
>healthy fast food
>healthy
>fast
>food
xD

nutritionfacts.org/video/the-evidence-that-salt-raises-blood-pressure/

Most myths are rooted in a grain of truth. It’s true that people with salt-sensitive hypertension should avoid too much salt because it raises their blood pressure. In most people, however, there appears to be little to no association between salt consumption and hypertension when controlling for other factors. Instead, evidence suggests an association between high blood pressure and high body weight, as measured by BMI.

Salt (sodium) is an essential mineral; its consumption is critical to our health. The problem is that the average North American consumes double the recommended intake, so quite a bit more than the tolerable upper intake. Excess sodium may not raise blood pressure, but it is associated with other health issues, such as kidney damage and an increased risk of cognitive decline.

>examine.com/nutrition/awful-nutrition-myths/

nigger

>dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2752096/Salt-DOESN-T-cause-high-blood-pressure-new-study-claims.html

Randomized controlled trials vs epidemiology. You can feed people salt in a lab setting and directly see their blood pressure increase.

You want take the joy of salt from me. I would rather die from a stroke right now than not eating salt anymore.

Also all of my grandparents ate unhealthy and they are still alive and well over 90 years old. They also smoked.

How do you like that? What does your puny epidemiology faggot shit say about that?

>I want to die

I'm not stopping you, I'm just making the reality of the situation clear

Yeah I will die at age 95, thats ok for me.

While you are long dead after horrible years of suffering from low sodium syndrome

The study:

academic.oup.com/ajh/article/28/3/362/2743418/Relationship-Between-Nutrition-and-Blood-Pressure

> the cross-sectional design of our study did not take into account that many participants could have recently modified their lifestyle in response to elevated BP, introducing a reverse-causality bias. With such a design, collected data could then be poorly representative of previous years. In this respect, the future analyses of the ongoing cohort study, which is planned for follow-up of the participants over a 10-year period, will investigate the nutritional and behavioral factors associated with hypertension incidence.

Cross-sectional studies are the shittiest form of observational research because they don't follow people over time to see how their diets affect them over the course of years or decades.

>wahwah I dont like the outcome
>*attacks the scientific method*

ok kid

>tfw browsing this thread while on a cut

SEND HELP

It's worth mentioning because the particular design of the study isn't suited to addressing the question of whether or not salt raises blood pressure. Observational research is much less reliable than RCTs, and cross-sectional studies have even less power than longitudinal studies to examine diet relationships. Well all like salt here, but don't lie to yourself.

Okay lets just agree that if you are perfectly healthy and drink 4-5 liters of water a day BUT eat more than 5 grams of salt a day you are basically fucking dead.

Dietary cholesterol linked to serum cholesterol

1990s called; they want their science back

Not exactly "healthy" but the mcdouble has ok macros, at least for survival, if you're poor as fuck or just really lazy. 390 calories for 23 grams of protein, it actually comes down to 250 if you skip the bread and ketchup. So if you ate 7 in a day you would essentially be eating 161g of protein under 1.8k calories for 7 dollars a day.

>actually believing there is no connection
God called; he forgot to give you a brain.

But seriously, cut your cholesterol intake from any source as much as possible.

>It’s true that people with salt-sensitive hypertension should avoid too much salt because it raises their blood pressure
>Excess sodium may not raise blood pressure, but it is associated with other health issues, such as kidney damage and an increased risk of cognitive decline

Salt sensitivity is defined as significant blood pressure increase after a week on a high salt diet. The kidney injury produced by a high salt diet on the other hand leads to salt sensitivity but takes months to years to develop. This is classic twisting and stretching of semantics.

I ate high amounts of salt all my fucking life and my kidneys and blood pressure are just fine also my memory is pretty good.

How do you explain this?

>healthy
>processed cheese
>processed meat
>30+ ingredients bread

What the fuck

diversity is our strength

The same way you explain a 122 year old smoker?

>b-but my granfather smoked all of his life and didn't get lung cancer
Anectodal evidence =/= scientific evidence.