First tinder date tomorrow. How do I flirt?

First tinder date tomorrow. How do I flirt?

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/technology/story/2011/05/24/science-smile-men-attractive.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Por gentileza amostra as terras

put da peepee in the poopoo

Just say, "Hey girl, I just shit my pants. Can I get in yours?" Works every time.

i want to suck your tits for sustenance

Don't flirt if you don't know how to
You already have a date so that mean you just have to not fuck up

Listen to what she has to say and say things that relates to that but helps further your advancements of sex.

Use the mystery method

Tell her you post on Veeky Forums

Just have fun user, don't force any cheesy lines.

You're past the flirting stage if you got a date. Now she's just making sure you're not going to stalk her if she kisses you.

Just bee yourself.

Honestly this is serious advice, just behave like your normal self, no matter how autistic.
In my experience, with some girls it will fall completely flat and keeping conversation going will be hard work but others it's just really easy and fun.

My best advice is to just go for the kill and not be nervous. If it's your first one, then don't sweat it. Learn from the experience.

I went on three tinder dates a year ago and was too beta to make a move. Could have gotten laid everytime but was too autistic to see and thought that girls didn't want to have sex on the first date.

I'm 24 and banging a girl who's still in high school this weekend. Her dad works at Goldman Sachs, and I'll be fucking his daughters pussy in his 8 million dollar home while he's in Dubai.

Show her your memes

Pretend to be Hitler (girls looooooove Hitler)

Tell her how much you'd rather be doing something else. Girls love hearing how the guy they like has other things he'd wanna do instead of being with her. It makes her fight for you and like you more

Wear dirty gym clothes because girls love the testosterone sweat smell more than cologne/deodorant

If you're under 6', get lifts in your shoes

Don't kiss her even if she leans in to kiss you. Make her wait and show her you're not an easy fling

If you're going out to eat, tell her that because you're a feminist she should only pay for 77% of her meal while you pay for 100% of yours. The rest will be covered by the restaurant (assuming you're not in a DRUMPF retard state)

If you're meeting her in public, roll up with I'm Henry the VIII by Herman's Hermits loud enough to be heard from down the street. If you're picking her up, wait for her to get into your car before playing it for her. Bitches love Henry the VIII

>still in high school
>24

Uhhh

Throw acid in her face

just flex a 'cep
take it from there

how did you score a date without flirting, you dumb nigger? you already know how. sage.

worst mistake you could make is overthinking it, seriously.
i promise you as long as you arent a complete total wizard autist you will be fine.

post a pic of her so we know what ur goin up against

OP here. I definitely feel this: sometimes it's so easy and fun talking to a girl, I feel like I don't even have to try. Other times it feels like being me isn't working and I kinda of try to force it and I sperg out.

That's the dream, user.

I literally just matched with her on tinder and said "Coffee? What's your number" and it worked (it usually never does).

Just try not to be too shy and awkward and keep looking away from her or to the floor.

Be open, relax, since she agreed to a date she already likes you to some degree, so don't be afraid to be open around her.

Gl and fuck that boipuccy.

1.You matched and going on a date, she thinks you look Good.
2.Genuinely try to get to know her, dont play any games. Topics can be fav Movies/school/weird work stories etc...
3.Dont expect sex. Just go there to have fun.

Also smile alot/Keep eyes contact and try to throw in a joke. I never give any compliments unless we banged.

Who are these clowns

it happens man, some people just dont click with each other

Going for some drinks tomorrow senpai.
Been talking to the girl for a while and really think we've hit it off. I'm genuinely just being myself and she's really eating it up. Maybe there is some truth to it after all.

/thread

Don't flirt, it's shit if you force it. Just be open and honest. The fastest way to connect with someone is demonstrate vulnerability. That said, you probably won't have to talk much, half the girls I've dated can't shut up about their shitty little job or friends or dog on the first date. Just try to connect with what she says. This doesn't mean agree to everything, gotta call her out if you straight up disagree. Some girls will spout the dumbest shit ever just because they love debating and being edgy.

If you start getting nervous then start to panic and she asks you what's wrong, just say "it's all cool beans". Women love confidence like that.

How to get tinder date? I've moved onto snapchat with a few girls and am not sure how to proceed to actually meeting. I'v never done this shit before. Shit, every gf I've had has come out of a hookup so I've never really had ot ask a girl out since freshman year.

Is this the new JoJo?

just b urself and flex a glute

This guy gets it except for compliments. If you notice something that's ACTUALLY INTERESTING about her, feel free to use it to get the conversation moving again when it stalls. Just don't do that more than once or twice.

Plenty of girls don't actually want to smash on the first date with someone from tinder. Second date is a totally different story.

>just bee yourself
>myself is a person that is extremely quiet
i dont think that will work out very well

>smile alot
reddit tier advice

women are less attracted to men who smile a lot.

cbc.ca/news/technology/story/2011/05/24/science-smile-men-attractive.html

Yeah, follow this advice and sit there stone faced while making jokes and having a good time.

flex your 'ceps and wink at her

Maybe not everyone is from the US dumb nigger

Can confirm this works. Got me laid yesterday.

It's obviously just a Speedwagon foundation board meeting from somewhere after first arc learn your lore

Flirting is almost all teasing. Keep it light hearted and relaxed. Don't over do it.

Name the jew.

just dont fart in front of her, but if you do, then you hear nothing!

Tu vas y le dices.
¡Urraca es hora de liberar Castilla y Aragón de estos moros que ocupan nuestras fermosas tierras!

Y la tendrás prendada, ya puedes hacer con la doncella lo que te plazca.

Meet her.
Talk with her.
Let her talk about herself while you show interest and expand on the subjects.
Occasionally touch her to show physical dominance and achieve an air of intimacy.
Compliment her but don't be autistic and casually flirt with her, eat her up with your eyes.
Be confident and don't hesitate to touch or kiss her, as long as you're leading she'll follow, once you hesitate or show weakness, she'll pounce and destroy your armies.

Read The flirting bible and the the book of Pook for more info.