Alot of people are trying to beat my ass rn. Good tips how to get strength fast or fighting tips? pls

Alot of people are trying to beat my ass rn. Good tips how to get strength fast or fighting tips? pls

gun

gun will not work

>Good tips how to get strength fast
Bathsalts

learn the way of the blade

It is the only way

Veeky Forums is not for niggers

>Implying that 99% of people on Veeky Forums wouldn't get the total shit kicked out of them in a real fight.

What a shitty picture

Fucking nigger

blade will not work

im white

But a fake gun or get a knife and always keep some pocket sand on you

do cardio and outrun your would-be attackers

effective though. Then bring a pepper spray.

I must use fists and i can not outrun them

You sound fat then. Do a snorlax body slam

unless youre in a ring i really dont see why running is not an option
it sounds cliche but its true
self-defense starts before anyone throws up their fist

stop being a dick
remove yourself from volatile situations
run forest run

am not strong, kinda skinny

Just watch a bunch of old Naruto episodes and carefully memorize each of the hand motions they make. This will give you an array of powerful Jutsus to defeat your opponents.

nigger culture has taken over. im black and i hate this shit. deal with it.

I'll bite, what the fuck did you do, and why can you not use weapons or outrun them?

One big ass dude wants to beat the shit out of me for literally no reason, he just doesnt like me so he wants to jump me or some shit. Another dude that know ju jitsu wants to fight me and my friends but mostly me because we fucked with his house alot when we were younger.

Wow you really are a nigger.

>no reason
Hard to believe, maybe he saw you as an easy target, this is your cue to start lifting
>when we were younger
So why does he want to come after you after all those years all of a sudden?

Anyway, can't you call the cops?
And again, why can you not use weapons or simply run away/avoid them?

this

if i called the cops shot him or shanked him that'd be -rep

I've been in one street fight where I squared up and it was so fucking awkward I had too much adrenaline going and couldn't focus on actually fighting
I'd guess that's probably why guys talking shit get beat up because they have too much emotion in it and can't handle it
It's just something that you'll have to deal with it as I feel like there's nothing this website could tell you to prepare you for that level of adrenaline
Lucky for me the other guy was just as bad as I was and I didn't get hurt or even feel punches until my ear was a little sore the next day

Well then your option is to get your ass beat or hope you get lucky

Look up some self defense vids on youtube, try not to get caught alone, go for the throat, eyes, or chin

just punch him square in the nose when he walks up to you, I guarantee he won't be so keen to fight with a broken nose

Good taste in music

Honestly i grew up in a coon ass environment and probably have been in 15 fights.

You have to have a warriors soul to fight. You're born with it. I have seen a lot of people panic and when fight or flight happens 90% of people fly.

Its all mindset. You gotta be able to go into an adrenline filled instinct mode. And do not hesitate.

Get a knife or gun and play defence. I can tell that you dont have what it takes. lol

You sound young, green and socio-economically disadvantaged, OP. Best general advice is cover your face, don't drop your hands when you punch and try to remember head movement. Don't aim to punch his body, aim to punch through his body, follow through. Don't try to kick him. Stay as calm as you can, don't exert yourself too much early in the fight, let him blow his load early. Stay dignified.

This happens quite a lot actually. The average person is no longer experienced with the massive chemical dumps that accompany violent action. This comes with experience obviously, either in the form of intense training or real confrontations.

A little edgy but also correct. Warrior spirit can be instilled with instruction and experience, however. Some people take to it better than others, but this is true of all things. Your points about mindset and hesitation are 100%, of course. Once you take that first rock solid shot to the mouth, you realize you aren't made of glass.

knife + pepper spray, life isn't like in the movies user, in real life anything goes.

Get your ass kicked and use the bruises to beg your way into an MMA gym

Good padding for your pocket eggs

LOOK AT ME
FUCK WITH ME
LOOK FUCK ME
FUCK WITH ME
YUH
YUH

just ask your friend xxxtentacion, he seems to be pretty good at beating up his girlfriend

go to an mma gym

you will acquire friends and teachers to back you up, you'll grow strong/conditioned/resistant to pain, and you'll learn how to fight.

CAN'T KEEP MY DICK IN MY PANTS

>be me
>Veeky Forums af body, autist
>literally cant keep my dick in my pants because of broken zip
>meet this qt in library
>9/10, thicc thighs, super cute face, great tits under tight bluse
>justdoit.mp3
>"h-hi, whats your name? I've never seen you here"
>she look at me, meaty lips in sexy grin
>jesushelpcocksuckinglips.jpg
>boner.exe
>my dick is out of my pants
>freakingout.py
>unable to put it back to my pants, struggling
>my dick went missing
>People in my gym started to call me Ragnar the Dickless
>one day, my only exgf calls me
>"user, your dick is in the news!"
>Turn tv on
>Apparently, my dick waged political campaign, bought a wig, against the odds won and is the new pontus
>mfw

Sounds like you just need to take a beating.

Don't use any weapons, they will most likely be taken off you and used against you or end you up in prison for a long time.

>gun will not work
Are these people bulletproof?

I legit hate you fucking faggots
XXX could've been a sweet SC rapper but you guys have to ruin it
He's a fucked cunt anyway

This. Dick riders have already fucked over the fanbase, it's because of those famous streamers listening to that shit

what if I genuinely like his music

That's "Fuck on me" fuck boy

Just speaking from what i have seen in experience ya kno? The first one to hesitate and usually the one talking the most shit is the first to get slumped

Bring a knife and just show it to him when he tries to get you.

>-rep

Getting your ass beat will be far worse for your 'rep' than fighting unfairly. Use some kind of weapon.

Hey OP, I'm 23 and I've been in my share of scuffles. From bar brawls to fighting in the street I've done it. One thing I can tell you is that no amount of prep will help, once that first punch is thrown all hell breaks loose. You'll get tunnel vision, and it'll be over in like 10-15 seconds tops. To be honest, you won't even remember if you even hit the other person.

>>/asp/

Then you're a wigger that's barely distinguishable from the rest of them