What can I put down my pants to make it look like I have a bigger bulge?

What can I put down my pants to make it look like I have a bigger bulge?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Fleshlight-616-Mr-Limpy-Large/dp/B0026P3Q4E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Rolled up socks
This is what every faggot and nigger does

A cock.

Go buy a Mr Limpy

amazon.com/Fleshlight-616-Mr-Limpy-Large/dp/B0026P3Q4E

Its for trannies, fag

What the fuck?

is that vietnam fucking shit?

>liberals

Please never post again

Is this satire?

Perverts and sexual degenerates should be euthanized.

Please kill me. Why did I read this?

Anthony Burch sold the rights to his life story?

A T L E A S T Y O U R N O T
N
T
H
O
N
Y

B
U
R
C
H

* Y O U ' R E

That's by the same person who made the "lasagna" comic right? Not gonna post that one

Please explain

I can't believe liberals exist at this point.

my problem is i have too much bulge for my size. i have to wear certain briefs that hold my shit in place. i can't wear boxers or my junk looks way too big and isn't supported enough. i even had one girl claim i had a boner once.

i'd assume if you packed some shit in your pants you'd have to adjust the foreign object constantly. women DO look, but the idea you are tricking them into liking your body more based on your bulge alone is ridiculous.

This comic haunts my nightmares

"Lasagna" cause of a line about how "there was a lot of cheese in that lasagna"

this is why we're all gonna rot in hell

Fucking hate faggots

Why don't you put some fucking self confidence in your pants. You can have a micro dick the size of an acorn but if you have the confidence of a Mandingo it won't matter to any girl worth fucking.

They're not forcing you to watch, fag.

>Veeky Forums

This board is constantly raided by Veeky Forumsggots fishing for pics abd trying to pathetically turn guys.

What kind of estrogen filled beta cuck boy enjoys getting pegged. Just get the sexchange already. You're one of them. No shame.

Yes they are. Their whole life is based on getting regular people involved in their shit. It's a sexual thrill they have. That's why they insist on "coming out," and why they throw their big pride parades. Stomp out the problem now before we're living in Sodom and Gomorrah with door-to-door male rape groups