Hey Veeky Forums your body might be in excellent condition but can you say the same about your mental health...

Hey Veeky Forums your body might be in excellent condition but can you say the same about your mental health? How are you feeling, what's on your mind, what is bothering you? Get it off your chest. Being mentally fit is just as important as being physically fit.

grades are kinda goin down

cant wakeup in the morning

lifts are goin pretty great though im happy

I mentioned the road ahead might be a tough one and filled with potholes and setbacks. Contrary to that statement things have been going well and awesome at times. I thought 2017 couldn’t be better than my journey in 2016 however that was proven wrong as well, and you are at a point in life where you don’t need to worry anymore, the money will continue to flow in and the connections you have made at work will continue to count on you and trust you for guidance. As you transition into your new role and pay raise, remember the road to six figures isn’t paved with countless hours at work, projects, and escalations. It might be time to think about a slight vacation and focusing on other matters in life. Soon you will be 29, and most of your battels have been fought already and you have come out on top. You need not worry anymore and just enjoy the ride going forward. It might be time to de-stress your life and continue as you once lived before. Remember, you have achieved so much and it will be time to share your journey with someone else. The money, time and effort spent on chasing cars, money, and property while it might be fun and enjoyable it can sometimes be a lonely road to enjoy alone. I have been alone a very long time and have struggled with breaking out of this way of life. Many people who know me or have been my friends have moved on, and we ended up not communicating. These days, I find my social interacting anywhere I can.

I've been going through some shit

>I'm happy
That's all that in life matters user. Your happiness is the most important thing in life

gotta go to college though

im trying to go to UW

Sounds like a lot is on your mind but you should take the time off and just relax and think about nothing

>how ya feeling?
he asks on a Chinese cartoon website that doubles as a safe heaven for the mentally ill and other societal rejects

I finally graduated. Had to work 3 jobs to pay for it but I did it. Now I gotta find a career.
I let my body get shitty again because the aforementioned 3 jobs and classes.
I can't keep my ex out of my mind (or dreams, lately) even though it's been 2 years and I fucked lots of tinder girls trying to forget.
Going bald, can't get that out of my mind.
But I'm lifting and running again.
Stopped hooking up with randoms, so maybe I've got my libido under control again. Maybe.
Goddamn I'm lonely tonight though.

>Going bald
no reason to care, nothing you can do about it

hey if it makes you feel any better i know a girl who thinks some mild early balding is cute.

It helps motivate me to lift. Its not a wise train of thought but I picture how my ex would react if she saw my current body and hair situation. Makes me lift harder, run more.
I've got a pretty aesthetic face, so buzzed won't be a problem. I've just always coasted on having good hair and a good face, so it's a big change up.

Finals are coming up, got a jizzilion reports to hand in, trying to do good in college while working out daily is challenging but I will never stop lifting. Lifting is the only thing I have. Outside of the gym I am nobody, but when I step through those doors, it is amazing feeling. I love being in the top 5% of my gym. I got a thumbs up the other day from a muscledad when I was squatting. I love being one of the best weight lifters at my gym. Lifting has helped me quit drinking and tobbaco as well as help my depression and self esteem. I'll never ever not lift.

If you going bald just shave it. No point trying to keep what you were meant not to have.

You can make friends through your muscles user. There is no stronger bond than those made through lifting

2nd semester of college is going well compared to last semester, got prescribed prozac, it's getting better everyday
have my first date in 6 months tomorrow
feeling comfy

True. I've got got a handful of interviews coming up and I have a logo that features a simplified icon of my face (graphic design, self branding and all that) on my resume and website, so I'm holding on till I get hired somewhere then letting my friends buzz my head at the going away party.

Finishing uni next month. Just handed in my thesis. Negotiating salary increase of 50% because I will be a licensed engineer real soon Booja!

BUT! Its not all great. In commuting to work and forgot to poop in the morning. Now i have to do it at work. Atleast ill get money for my morning "pushing rutine".

Listening to some old songs made me realize I'm being somebody I'm not. The last 8-12 months I've been completely devoid of my actual personality. Might be a Veeky Forums victim but I've been on here for 7 years so I'm sure it would've caught on sooner. Anyways, nobody gives a shit how I look, what I do, or how I act, and I shouldn't care what others think anyways, because trying to please everybody has made me weak, cowardly, unlikable, and just a sad person. Might as well be happy just BEEing myself.

>tfw you didn't take those bee urself morals in cartoons to heart enough

Though my main, more realistic issue right now is failing the fuck out of this semester. I'm actually kind of calm now, I may get kicked out but things will be ok, I'll just have to work harder. But really, having no friends and generally being isolated killed my motivation. Being generally disliked and an anxious, self conscious person (and addicted to a shitty, financially corrupting video game to fill the void/escape) didn't help either, and I skipped so many classes out of fear of being singled out. Hopefully it'll change, if it don't, I have a pretty good outlook on what I'll do.

Worrying about shit that's just gonna happen isn't going to get me anywhere. I'm still gonna give an honest effort to make up for my lack of it but I know I won't make it past a C/D. Positive nihilism has gotten me out of some of the roughest parts of my life and into the best ones of them too, so I'm counting on it now.

tl;dr: dumb, soon to be dropout 19 yo is hopeful life will still go on afterwards when he has to fend for himself and not get hiv from bumrape

If you're implying Washington, all my pals hate uw. I went to WSU and they were coming to visit every couple weeks because Pullman was so much more fun

>feel really irritable when im around other people
>just want to be left alone and not have people worry about what im doing or talk to me and tell me what to do
>live with family so this isn't possible atm
>almost daily fantasies about my eventual retirement/hermitage to some cozy foothill in Japan or something, where i can just be by myself

what's wrong with me