So i was unironically watching Varg the other day and in on of his videos he basically said that protestantism is...

So i was unironically watching Varg the other day and in on of his videos he basically said that protestantism is neo-judaism while catholicism is more EVROPEAN?
Is that true?

Yeah.

Isn't he a pagan?

He’s autistic is what he is

In what ways?

He says catholicism is closer to paganism

Don't listen to edgelord murderers user.

Why did Catholics lose to Protestants so much?

wh*Te tricknology

They didn't. 1 billion Catholics vs some meme protestants. Who they really lost to was atheist.

whats the difference?

>So i was unironically watching Varg
it's time to rethink your life

Which it is

But most powerful nation are Protestant

But you lost so much territory and were never able to stamp it out

What the hell? How? Pagan literally refers to people who didn't practice any of the Abrahamic religions

>So i was unironically watching Varg
You should raise your standards. I can spit in a letter and have you read the future in it if you want something more substantial than Varg.

What territory?
Germany, the Netherlands, the UK?
3/4s of the Americas was Catholic.

>Pagan literally refers to people who didn't practice any of the Abrahamic religions
No? Pagan refers to people who are "rural, rustic" and who didn't live in the same urban/civic centers Christianity was most powerful in during it's early eras.

Pagans... everything they are and everything they do must be erased from the Earth.

You proved my point further. How then are paganism and Catholicism the same?

Yeah, all those places plus Scandinavia.
That's nothing to gloss over, especially considering the empires those countries had.
And they also lost the thirty years war.

It's pretty easy to get people not play politics with Rome once they see other people are doing it, especially if they're in middle of nowhere, i.e. north Germany, Britain, Scandinavia

retards say catholicism is pagan because it integrates the local culture where ever it goes.
just because there is a statue of a fairy from local folklore on a catholic church somewhere doesn't make it 'pagan.'

but he still hates catholicism doesnt he
dnt know why would he make arguments like that anyway