S I P B O Y S + S L O O T S General Thread

Hey Veeky Forums,

Just drove to three different stores to find one of these because of the stupid meme marketing, anyway its delicious so thank you.

I want to dedicate a new thread to the discussion of sips, sloots (chicks) and A E S T H E T I C S, all of which I am pretty experienced/interested in, tinder screenshots of my success will come if any of you are interested. I have fucked about 40 girls at this point (I'm 22, nearly 23).

Let's start a new discussion other than the same shit threads on the catalog and talk about these things (if you guys have girl troubles, need tips about confidence or anything like that, feel free to ask), I am here for my fellow fitizens.

J U D G E M E N T F R E E Z O N E

reported

saged

hang yourself kid

Here are some sips, post some sloots.

>nothingpersonalkid.jpg

Hey man, you seem to be experiencing some anger, that's cool, did you wanna talk about it? I know your anger isn't directed at me but at something that's happening in your life.

Nothing but good vibes in the SIP Thread.

Many shall fall for this b8

any takers lads, bumping with another sloot

>Hi Veeky Forums i'm going to post my daily shitposting / marketing thread for this overrated energy drink that kids like to drink while playing video games, except this time it's different, i'm going to bump the thread with images of tinder sluts that i got off of Reddit.

Would it be better if I posted without the S I P S

Genuinely want to help my boys out, so catering to the wider community would be something I could do.

And as for the tinder biddies, some are matches, some are screenshots but all local to where I live

That stuff gives me the shits

Enjoy that kidney transplant at age 27 famalamabingbong

Hi grandma

Hi Timmy, Im very disappointed to find out that youre spending the pocket money I sent you on this artificial tripe. Also, your mother tells me it looks like you dont even lift, and you still dont have a girlfriend.

It makes me very sad Timmy. Your grandfather is probably turning in his grave right now. No more pocket money for you until you become a real man.

Youre a sissy faggot,
Love Granny

lmfao perth sluts

JUST

protip: it only shows you ugly chicks if you are also ugly

>tfw no purple sips

>Just drove to three different stores to find one of these

Nigga you can get a case off Amazon for like $33

Purple Sips got overhyped desu

the delicious sip flavor gets overridden by a one-dimensional grape medicine flavor

get one to try it but don't buy a whole case

This is the worst sip thread I've ever seen.

S I P B O Y S 2 0 1 7

Are blue sips acceptable? I refuse to drink the full-sugar green filth

WE DEM SIPS!!

What's everyone's favorite sip color and flavor?

White is right

Kys and saged

>hating on the sips

Enjoy your dyel status

CHOOSE YOUR CHARACTER

>live in London UK
>can only find white sips

Thought my city was full of diversity, clearly not

kys m8

>literal piss
Spat on my screen, holy fuck