ITT: Monarchs who didn't deserve what they got

ITT: Monarchs who didn't deserve what they got

majorian
also i swear if someone will dare to post that soyboy nicky here i will crush his skull

Wasn't Louis XVI like really nice and he wanted to be a good king but just didn't know how to actually do things?

One cannot reign innocently. Every king is a rebel and an usurper.

Every monarch ever deserved exactly what he got, bar someone who fell to overwhelming foreign invasion.

I doubt you would think that every chinese emperor deserves his death. When it starts a genocide that would make Hitler balk.

*exercises monarchical authority*

Every monarch who died of old age peacefully in their sleep didn't deserve what they got

No, those of them who died in glory and veneration, deserved to die in glory and veneration, obviously. If you can actually read, I wrote that "every monarch ever deserved exactly what he got"

>hurr he was a sodomite

t. Jacques d'Poiters

>Da Fransh man be keeping us down nigga, gnomesayn?
>*tries to make coronation as gaudy and French as possible*

>gets couped by adoptive mom

In all honesty he seemed like a decent, standard Qing emperor.

I swear if any of you faggots will post cuck Tsar I will track you down and fucking murder you and your entire family
I warned you

:^)

Edgy

based red tsar

you posted the picture stalin didn't prefer, looks like gulag time for you.

Franz Josef
>Brother is shot in Mexico
>Son commits murder suicide
>Gorgeous, absent waifu is assasinated just because she is a royal
>“I shall then be spared nothing on this earth.”
>Heir is assasinated in Sarajevo
>WW1 time
>dies

Louis 16, and Tsar Nicholas.
They were both genuinly good people who loved their family, but was unsuited for their roles, and loved at the wrong place at the wrong time

>Gorgeous, absent waifu is assasinated just because she is a royal
Sissy was a bitch and had it coming. Franz Joseph really only knew suffering though.

that alone is enough to put him on the historical person list of most suffering

He tried, but shit just snowballed on him.
And his wife was fake newsed because she was austrian

Yep. A significant part of the reason why the revolution went as far as it did was because he continually refused to shed French blood, even at the expense of his own freedom and safety.

He would have been the perfect "people's king" if he had been in Louis XVIII's place, restoring the monarchy after the revolution and Napoleon. He was the wrong king for a France on the verge of collapse.

>To a person less intimately acquainted than you are with the history of human affairs, it would seem strange that the mildest monarch who ever filled the French throne should be prosecuted as one of the most nefarious tyrants that ever disgraced the annals of human nature--that he, Louis the Sixteenth, should be prosecuted even to death.

--Gouverneur Morris in a letter to Thomas Jefferson

gb2tumblr

Beautiful,saved

(((Masonic chuckle from both)))

Why do people threaten others on Veeky Forums?

Unironically Maximilian I of Mexico. A strong monarchy is what Mexico should of have.

he didnt wanted the pasta

She loved the people and they betrayed her.

>It is certain that when people who are suffering treat us so well, we are even more obligated to work for their happiness.

>Invade an independent country to establish yourself as monarch instead of staying in Bavaria.
>Threaten the security of the United States
>France is thinking about betraying the Union and threatening the security of the United States
>The United States pushes your shit in post-war using Mexico because Monroe Doctorine.
I mean. He had it coming for threatening the United States and fucking with the doctorine.

Pyrrhus deserved better.

He looks like Kylo Ren

:^)

Most of these guys.

Bro that's literally the OP

fuck off mutt, you are the bad guys

/thread

Well WTF else are you going to do with him? Let him keep his vast amount of property and political power after you kick him out?

they deserved worse

3-5 were shit

>Well WTF else are you going to do with him? Let him keep his vast amount of property and political power after you kick him out?

Maybe not sperg out because the king is exercising the authority that the constitution--written by the delegates, and to which he had no input--gave him? And maybe not violate all of the principals you supposedly set up during the revolution during his trial because "fuck it we want him dead"? Just a thought.

>inb4 SAVAK did nothing wrong

Reminder that Robespierre screaming in agonizing pain after a failed suicide attempt

At least he got to watch everything burn in the end.