Are those ''giveaway'' threads some kind of data collection sheme?

Are those ''giveaway'' threads some kind of data collection sheme?

yep and it works every time

What use does the NSA have with a bunch of Neet Bitcoin wallet addresses??? I figured that's what they were, but for what purpose?

What is the endgame?

want to know this also

it's one of a few things, in order of popularity:

collection of addresses that can then be linked to Veeky Forums and marked as "user addresses" for blockchain analysis firms, and AML purposes, etc.

then for coins like ethereum there are tokens stored at those addresses, you can get an idea of what Veeky Forums is holding (at least the people who are begging), might be useful for trade analysis, probably not.

and then there are people looking to find addresses to target for spamming purposes, airdrops of coins to get people talking about them so the creator can dump, etc.

To see how much you got etc

Perhaps to measure the growth of holdings, in those addresses, over time.

That could be an important base measurement for the beginnings of many different types of analysis on "how crypto is going".

Veeky Forums is owned by a guy who makes a living off selling user data

I wouldn't be surprised because honestly, they're eerily common

I will confess to making some of these threads just to get pajeets hopes up.

My bet is on getting addresses for replay attacks after forks which don't have protection implemented

Why be one of the evil ones. How pitiful must your life be that you are cruel to people you don't know and whose circumstances you will never understand. You could have easily been born someplace else and in much worse circumstances.

There is nothing funny or admirable about what you are doing. You are pitiful and sick.

I was thinking this also

If you suffer from paranoid personality disorder, yes. Otherwise, no.

No, actually many and probably most conservatives are kind and don't hate people just because they live in another country, especially when they are born there. You are so isolated that you think that the people who post hate on this board are people you should emulate and admire.

you can't replay attack someone if they don't send a transaction to an address you control in the first place.

the only evil people on this board and the ones spamming this place up with their addresses begging for shit they don't deserve.

What do you mean?

BTC: 1Fpi2x5FQnSVUheQqpod2RFNtdP5DpbC2k

depends on what kind of information they are requesting

lets talk bitcoin investing! email me at [email protected]

It is the people asking for the addresses that are spamming the board.

chainanalysis crawls forums for addresses

I think they are trying to get idiots to post their private key instead of their public right?