Many hours for a transaction

>many hours for a transaction
>you have to pay at least $2.20 in fees for a 90% chance it gets confirmed in the next hour

How can you expect this shit to be used globally? This might be the next gold standard but it will never be used as a currency on an everyday basis. ETH has higher chances than this.

95% for bitcoin maximalists don’t even move their coins so they don’t know how shit the tech is.

Fucking this. I hope the fork fucks up this shitcoin for good, so we can finally enetr the bright future of cryptocurrencies used as currencies.

Thats because its mostly used for storing value not transferring it. It will also stay this way you cant kill the King.

do you realize this will be fixed with lightning?
you then gonna lose your only argument

this cocksucker coin is going to tank hard next week,

seg2x is not going to be recognised by the core nodes and that will start a nigger riot.

This. Altcoina might fight for spot 2 in the future and fight for being the coin used im day to day transactions, but Bitcoin will always be the save haven people use to store their value.

I'm already putting all my gains on Bitcoin so I never actually lose money with Altcoin trading

>What is lightning network.
Nice FUD. I hope none of you faggots own BTC. If you do - please sell it for whatever shitcoin you believe is "muh better technology" and eternally BTFO when btc gets to a trillion market cap by the next halvening.

>$2.20 in fees is a lot

Any recent news on your lightning meme? It is as alive as ChainLink being the next big thing.

You better give me something because I actually have some LINK.

kek

how so? my exchange transfers me btc in less than 10 seconds

>This might be the next gold standard but it will never be used as a currency on an everyday basis.

if it continues being a gold standard that's all I care about, you keep investing in muh technology coins and I will keep investing in coins that make me money, kek

Exactly. If this is the new gold standard, it has yet to reach its true valuation by the world market. Keep hoping for X20 gains in a few days or months with shilled coins, I'll keep buying btc and get that within 10 years.

I ain't spoon-feeding you, faggot. Tons of info out there on current lightning developments. I'm not here to convince anyone. Keep holding onto that LINK. Your arms must be getting ripped by now.

>Hmm, I'm a bit parched
>I know, I'll purchase a water bottle with my favorite currency, bitcoin
>Water bottle: $0.99
>Transaction fees: $2.20
>This currency is so efficient, now I only have to wait 45 minutes before I leave the store!
>Plenty of time to enjoy my water...

Let the Corecoin die

Bro I got some uber new technology of printing on my Bean Dollars. Super tech compared to classic paper. Guaranteed gainz. Lambos on Mars soon

>Tons of info out there on current lightning developments
Sure thing, mate.

Except that it might not be the gold standard, and as other currencies gain value by being used as currencies, bitcoin will pop and die. People like gold, it has been around for millenia, and all this time people saw something valuable in it. Not the same with bitcoin. It may become the new gold, it may not.

Ignorance is not forgiven. Your punishment will come.

if everyone already knew it's gonna be worth millions in the future guess what, the price already would be in millions right now, it's called investing

Nobody just invests in shit for no reason.

fine, keep investing in your technology coins like I said, none of them will make you rich because if one becomes too expensive, another one will come up with the same/better technology at a smaller price, if btc was to fail no coin will replace it as such a stron leader because people will be looking for cheap alternatives to become rich off of new 10-20x moon mission instead of jumping into something that's already established like ETH.
But in terms of digital gold, noone gives a shit aout transaction time/fees. It's all about being first mover, name, market sentiment, trust, and appeal for normies/institutional investors

last time I spent 3 bitcoins the fee was 0.06 cents and that time was also two days ago.
I have literally no idea what OP is talking about.

it was also broadcasted to the network right away which basically is the only thing that matters if your not an exchange. confirmed in the very next block.

Actually DigiByte has even more chances...

then go buy your shitcoin, while I sit on my comfy btc stack that will allow me to retire soon

The coins I invest in rise in price compared to bitcoin, then I sell them, getting more BTC.

>people will be looking for cheap alternatives to become rich off of new 10-20x moon mission instead of jumping into something that's already established like ETH.
Sooner or later, there will be no more moon missions, the market will normalize and the coins' price will be determined by their actual use. Unless bitcoin indeed becomes the new gold, unless it is viewed as such by the general public, or unless it's backed by goods and services, it's just a bubble.

WHY IS IT SO HARD TO BUY
MY ID VERIFICATION ALWAYS FAILS ON THESE SHITTY SITES
WHY CAN'T I JUST PAY WITH CREDIT CARD OR PAYPAL

We are clogged right now, because the difficulty of BTC went up 21%, making more profitable BCC. BCC has now more hashing power than ever and BTC had loose over 50% of his hashing power.

In about 9 hours BCC difficulty will adjust 400%, this will return the BTC mempool to acceptable levels
see:
fork.lol

Pro tip: take your phone, open camera, go to video, turn flash on, lay your ID on the ground, take video of your ID with the flash on, change the angle around, get everything lined up right. Then go into the video, pause, scroll through, find the perfect shot, screenshot, upload to computer, upload to exchange. This is the only thing that has ever worked for me.

>what is lightning network

im sorry shitcoiners. BTC will be THE store of value and THE fast paying currency for poorfags. Trillion marketcap incoming. Get in now or get lost.

The thing is that I've used the same photos for every site and it's worked on a few exchanges but none that take fiat.

bitcoin will never die because all of the normie whales who know nothing about crypto except bitcoin will keep all of their money in it because it is the face of crypto and they would never waste their time on an altcoin unless it was as publicly known as bitcoin.

this is what is killing bitcoin, your hashing power moves with the money leaving you, the user, fucked at the hands of the rich

maybe if we used shit that doesn't fork over bullshit we would have more adoption

So forks, process speed and transaction fees are the three main potential "killers" of BTC?

Are these issues being adressed and will likely be fixed, or are they looking like they will get worse?

Show some proof then

Kek
Where is your lightning network? When will it be finished?

im still waiting for my receive transaction to come threw.

its been 1 day

what app is that?

>threw

Nice concept. So far from reality though...

Most of bitcoins growth came from it getting pump and dumped on exchanges. Get trumped by an ace.

Not far faggot. We already got segwit in which was the hardest part.