Gym girl desk greets me with "hi, how're you're doing?"

>gym girl desk greets me with "hi, how're you're doing?"
>I respond with "fine, how are you?"
>she doesn't say anything
>this goes on for a week
>realize she actually doesn't give a fuck about me and that she's just doing her job

Fucking cunt. I won't even make eye contact with her anymore. I'll just hand my key tag and continue walking off.

you would do the same if an ugly obese 3/10 girl did the same to you. Drop the double standard.

why hasnt this job been automated yet

ugly obese 3/10 detected

Yeah because I'm an ugly 3/10 obese

Nice argument.

>at uni work study 2x per week for two hours
>just me and one other gorgeous girl, sitting across from each other, nobody else around
>been working for a whole semester
>have never said a word to each other

I actually treat people with respect and respond when asked a question, because I'm not a cunt.

You forgot that unless youre CHAD you're the male equivalent of a 3/10 obese girl

>be front desk person at gym
>say hi to person coming in
>person says nothing and keeps their eyes down while handing me their card

Fuck you too. Happens all the time.

Because people who aren't members/haven't paid their bill will sneak in

You are so fucking autistic it hurts

Not an argument

if you're ugly you may as well be. Point is you don't like to look or talk to them, that's the same way they feel about you. 70% of guys are invisible to attractive girls, and i am not exaggerating

The problem is your expectations for other people. Sorry the world isn't how you wish it

OP is not an argument either

The truth is, you've been doing this your whole life. We all have. You only just now noticed because her physical appearance caused you to read too much into it.

> Murricans asking "how r u", not expecting an answer
stop

I want Reddit and newfags to fuck off

Why would he try to make an argument?
You posted an autistic story, he made an observation. Why are you looking for an argument, opie? lmao fucking autist

People can tell if you're a genuinely nice person to everyone or just nice to them because they're pretty.
One of my buddy's is probably a 7/10 on a really good day, but his girlfriend is a gorgeous 9/10. I've even heard people saying that she could do better.
But you know why she is with him? It's because he's a great guy and he's nice to everyone. Sure appearance does play a factor into relationships but you also have to have a good personality.

she doesnt ask how you're doing because you dont tip her ever, rude asswipe

>immediately goes for the strawman
How triggered are you right now?

Spotted the autist

>Sure appearance does play a factor into relationships but you also have to have a good personality.

So waht's the point of having a good personality if you look like shit?

This is an ad hominem
If you are going to call logical fallacies at least get them right

This a lot of people would be suprised that really good looking girls which arent club sluts really don't care about looks.

I met this blonde girl in my engineering class, she is literally 10/10, wont post bcuz I know there are lurkers here from uni, seeing Veeky Forums on phones a lot.

We had lab together few times, she added me on facebook to talk about homework and somehow we got together on drinks. I was really confident, goofy and the "date" was smooth af, even tho I have trouble speaking with girls. Why? Because I knew I dont stand a chance a with her, and talked to her like its my best nerdy male pal.

She really opened up and asked me if I was single and I am looking for a gf.

The thing is, they are treated nice all the life, they have been with brads, chads but at the end they get sick of it and want a guy with good personality.

Yes looks help a lot and are important too, but there is really something in it, when person is confident, funny and gravitates with energy which is smooth and attractive.

This is exactly what this fags fail to understand

Yeah it's reasonable to expect a response in this situation

Remember girls don't know or care to know how to communicate because they'd rather slide through life without that skill if they can. They tend to have higher AQs than men

Not him, but I'll put this in a way even retards like you can undestand:
There is only one right way you can be perfect, but there are many ways you can flaw to archieve perfection. Of couse, everyone is less than perfect, you just need to know what you are looking for, what you consider the bare minimum.

happy to see there's lots of replies here.

when I was younger I used to think like most guys here (I mean guys who are 18 or in their early 20s)

but then I realised that "looks are everything" makes no sense, but so does "looks don't mean a thing".

the way each person sees attraction, the houndreds of specific variables needed, is difficult to comprehend. only a complete fool would think "bam, that's it, I finally understand what women find attractive" because that's pure bollocks. you're a guy, not a girl. you don't know shit.

there is no point in trying to find out that secret formula, the best mixture of looks + personality. wearing a mask won't get you a partner.

really the only thing you can do is just try and genuinely talk to them like they're another person like you.

forget what she may or may not find attractive, you'll never know that shit EVER. just talk to her and see where that goes.

Just use a one way entrance door that can only be unlocked with the membership card.

When registering for a subscription, a photo of your face needs to be provided, which is checked via computer vision every time when entering the gym, so one cannot share the membership with other people.

Easy fix, although I've never seen it implemented. I guess paying desk guys a minimum wage for years seems cheaper than paying a lot once for a system like that.

Also I think it would alienate people who are not used to such a system and prefer human workers.

Yeah! That cunt! Who does she think she is, doing her job greeting customers with a smile?

people say hi to me in my building and i say hows it going and they never tell me hows it going

autist?

you still need people working there to fix things, clean, and answer member questions. Im sure gyms in wealthy areas have something like that, but in your average $15 dollar a month gym, you still need warm bodies, so you may as well make them greet

>TFW qt gym desk girl treats me more like a human every week
>complimented me on how different from my member pic I look

We're all gonna make it lads.

what the fuck is that creature

And girls don't know what they want, user. I've had girls that are a bit younger than me ask if they can call me daddy, then tell me they don't like when their hair is pulled but it's okay if I do it (I mean, maybe she tells that to every day that she's into, but still)

you are a fucking douchebag. She is never going to sleep with you, she sees you as her bitch, and she undoubtably went out to fuck someone else after your "date".

This is not meant as an attack, but you are delusional bro. Tell me more about how this 10/10 is finally done with the bad boys and now wants mr. college nerd to fuck her raw and submit to his dominance and life mastery.

>they never tell me hows it going

;(

t. "woke" redpill cuck

>and i say hows it going and they never tell me hows it going
man that's fuckin funny

I just say hey and move on.

FPBP

>i don't usually do this
She just didn't want you to think she was a slut.

Oftentimes "how are you" is used rhetorically as a greeting.

>an american finding out that small talk is just shallow and a bunch of BS
kek

>at dentist
>hygienists are all women
>bants engaged
>hitting it off with everyone on astronomical levels
>qt African girl tells I did good for not gagging on the x rays bite thing
>"haha don't worry I'm a champ I gag on stuff all the time"
I'm married so I don't even care / wasn't going MAXIMUM EFFORT but what the fuck
For posterity I salvaged it and continued on but what the fuck