Tfw rejected for the first time in my life

>tfw rejected for the first time in my life

A-Am I ugly now? I don't understand. I have a nice body, and wasn't a nice guy. I had 2 girlfriends before too! What did I do wrong?

I HAD A 100% SUCCESS RATE GOD DAMNIT.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pM5yb2OlOcI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

sorry you're gay now

Do you know where you are, user?

I've been rejected almost every time I've approached a girl. The only times where I've had gfs were when they approached me.

>and wasn't a nice guy.

You should try being nice next time.

>You Miss 100% of the shots you dont take.

-Che Guerreva

Hope this cheers you up reject.

>you miss 100% of the shots you dont take

fuaark brah, a life lesson i should be reminded of everyday

It's hard sometimes, though. Being rejected multiple times really shits on your self-esteem no matter how much you say you don't give a shit.

Getting rejected fucking sucks man. Just know that theres literally billions of other girls out there.

I think it all depends on how you look at things. The only real way to get better at handling rejections is to actually be rejected.

Girls don't even hit on me cause they know they'd get rejected cause I'm the best

>rejected for the first time
if its your first time and youve had a 100% success rate before, i wouldnt worry much.

also not fitness related

Maybe you weren't her type? I often see 5/10(norwegian standard, not fat) girls thats waifu material, and I often see 7/10 girls that I'm not attracted to.

>OP has had 2 gfs
>100% success rate
>rejected once
>bumped down to 66%
>its going to be okay

LMAO

>Maybe you weren't her type?

what is tinytrip doing on the news?

wew

that right there is the difference between 5'5 (cody hackman) and 6'2 (nick bateman)

It happens to everyone.

Alternatively you're just old now.

I'm an ugly beta but I had a chad friend who cleaned up in high school lost his V plates at like 13 or some shit. After 22 his luck ran out and he became far FAR more beta than any incels on /r9k/. Just keep your head OP. It's just a knock.

>Alternatively you're just old now.
Explain
I thought this would improve your value, not lower it (given that you take care of yourself and strive upward ofc)

whats that tinytrip doing mma?

I literally watched an 11/10 danish blonde get rejected the other day. The guy was 7/10 at best (5'9-5'10ish), definitly no gf.

I don't even know more.

Yeah, he's smashing lanklets

Dude, even the chaddest of chads get rejected. Handling rejection like a boss is one of the single greatest life skills a guy can have.

>I literally watched an 11/10 danish blonde get rejected the other day. The guy was 7/10 at best (5'9-5'10ish), definitly no gf.
explain plx

I don't know man. Its just a foreign concept to me. I feel embarassed and I guess humbled

>had to let the judges decide who won the fight

LOL MANLETS CAN NEVER FULLY WIN AGAINST US TALL GOD LIKE PEOPLE.

YOU HAVE TO REALIZE NO MATTER HOW MANY WEMB YOU POST, NO MATTE HOW MUCH MONEY YOU MAKE, NO MATTER HOW MANY WOMEN YOU FUCK, YOU WILL ALWAYS BE A MANLET AND IN THE REAL WORLD PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE PATHETIC LOL SO YEAH GO ON AND POST MCFAGGOT GIF IMAGES. I'M STILL TALLER THAN YOU SO NO MATTER WAHT I WILL ALWAYS BE BETTER THAN YOU IN LIFE LOL

You've probably just not been rejected enough. And I'm not talking just by girls. Rejection happens all the time, but the way you interpret it and handle it has a huge affect on how it feels. If you see it like a personal attack which makes you feel ugly and a loser then yeah rejections gonna be hard as fuck. If you see it more lightly, you'll be good with it. Just think of the number of times you have rejected various people, whether it was charity workers in the street, maybe even some girls asking you out or someone asking you some favour or some shit, and think of how small an event it was in your head. No need to beat yourself up over something as frankly small as being rejected by girls.

>being a teenager

Og hvad så?

>2 judges thought McGregor won
>1 judge thought it was a draw

If anything came out of that fight, it was that Nate at best, could only draw with McGregor

>tfw no gf with you through victory and loss

youtube.com/watch?v=pM5yb2OlOcI

>be me
>talking with at friend at the bar
>7/10 omelet, white, brown hair, brown eyes, white tee and jeans, orders a drink next to us
>the omelet was standing to my right at the counter, just receiving his drink.
>11/10 approaches omelet, introduces herself
>They chitchat for 5 - 10 minutes
>I'm actually mirin the guy because I felt he had game and the fact that SHE approached him
>He looked kinda fit by normal standards, probably ottermode
>11/10 asks if he wants to crash her place, it apparently was like 2 blocks away
>Omelet makes this ''yeesh'' face
>''I actually had other plans tonight sweetie/cutie'' whatever
>He leaves with his drink, giving the 11/10 a subtle pat on the shoulder
>11/10 just stands there for a moment, silent, just looking down on the ground
>My friend is literally biting his fist at this point
>Later see the omelet make out with some random slot
>mfw

I just don't get it. Like everything about it. Seriously.

I'm scared man...I don't want to die alone or be in an unhappy relationship.

>>He leaves with his drink, giving the 11/10 a subtle pat on the shoulder
>subtle pat on the shoulder
>subtle pat
Kek

>He leaves with his drink, giving the 11/10 a subtle pat on the shoulder

How much does this fuck with women self-esteem?

Should I feel bad for her, Veeky Forums?

>and wasn't a nice guy.
German proverb: He who wants to fuck needs to be nice.

no, she probably has enough beta orbiters to kiss her ass after anyway

>Luke got cucked by a literal who in Bellator

Reminder, Chads aren't even safe

Have to learn how to handle rejection OP

>lost belt on his first defense
>to a subpar fighter fighting at late notice
>gf leaves you for another fighter
>haven't fought in nearly a year due to injury

How JUST is he right now?