Is true that if I don't focus on getting girls and rather focus on improving myself, at some point, after some years...

is true that if I don't focus on getting girls and rather focus on improving myself, at some point, after some years, girls will naturally flock to me?

by improving, I meant a job, a house, a car, fit body, learning new languages, books, etc.

there are people with none of those things yet they still get girls. do shit so that you have shit to talk about. might I recommend hiking the Appalachian trail (say goodbye to your gains though)

You don't have a job, a house and a car? How old are you?

Yes but only once you accept it internally. If you do all the improvement shit for girls, they can smell that desperation and it turns them off.

No, because your idea of improving yourself is going to the gym, then going home and reading philosophy books that people on Veeky Forums recommended to you. Learn how to speak with people you socially inept faggot

no. extremely low odds for girls to just naturally get so into your life.

it doesnt matter how Veeky Forums you are, how good degree you have, how good of a job you have, how intelligent you are if you just go straight home after gym/work etc.

you unfortunately need to hustle for it which is the sad truth if you don't like approaching and making new friends/connections.

Probarbly not, but at least you'll be a better man. Or it might just work and you'll have a gf. Either is an improvement over your current situation. Do it, faggot!

if you have all that, jut ask a fucking girl out, its not hard you fucking reject

i love hikes, i used to do that with my ex. Now i have no one to take me to hikes :'( (no car)

No, to get a girl you have to leave your house and approach girls with the intent of banging them. Being more fit, interesting, and confident makes it a lot easier but life isn't a rom-com. If you're just waiting for a qt3.14 to happen to reach for the same box as you at the supermarket or something like that, nothing is going to change.

Nope. I've been lifting for nearly about 9 years, I've got a good job, an education, a car, etc. Guess what, I still suck with women.

What you need are social skills and game to get women. Looks and money are irrelevant unless you're really handsome or really rich.

pretty much this

OP, you need to be exceptional at least something, 6 figures are not bad but you need money where you don't need to work a day and can sponsor her lifestyle. Or need to be buff 6'4 with great facial features.

Thing is, the scale is tipping in your favor every second.

Lets say you're a 5/10

Lifting can make you a 6/10 or maybe 7/10 depending on how much the girl likes muscles.

Example, good face/hair grooming can bump you 1 point. Good fashion sense is like half a point

So lets say you're 5/10, lifting,fashion,grooming can technically bump you to a 7/10.

Now when you were 5/10 you'd get nothing from women but now that you are 7/10, 5-7/10 women will notice you more. You on the odd occasion could also get approached by 5-6/10s.

So yes girls could flock to you but they will be average females, not cute/pretty ones.

>be aesthetic 5'9 dyel with attractive face
>work in mens clothing retail
>notice girls mire me sometimes
>200pound infomation box girl has major crush on me ( i avoid her )
>6/10face, 8/10body sports store worker wants my D.
>some milfs wanted the D when i served them.

Now this is all purely accredited to my physique being the tipping point from average 6/10 to 7.5/10. Once i get really very athletic i'd possibly get 8/10 for certain girls (looks wise).

Hope this answers your question.

>Liking shallow grills
More to life than pussy

While a woman's value is tied to youth (ie child-bearing years), the value of a man can increase as he gets older. By becoming a well-rounded person, keeping healthy, gaining knowledge, financial gains, etc., your worth escalates in comparison to other men that are letting themselves go. And also daddy issues from younger girls

>dat bulge

To a point, yes.

All other things being equal, women will pick a man with a car, house, job, etc. over someone else without those things.

Besides, forgetting about girls for a moment, why the fuck WOULDN'T you want your own house, car, etc? Unless you just enjoy being a NEET, in which case you're worthless to society and deserve to die anyway.

Okay OP real talk here. Real talk.

You are on the on the right track seeking to improve yourself.

You are on the on the wrong track if your idea of improvement is a list of stuff that you hope will attract girls to you.

Learn to improve because you want to enjoy life and be the best MAN you can be. Go outside, breathe cold air, think about yourself, then go learn Italian or something. (Italian is awesome.) Lift. Make yourself look good. But do it for you.

Pussy is easy. But the paradox is you have to value yourself first. The trick is to have fun with it.

I just acquired fuck you money and everything else fell into place.

>Pussy is easy.
I dont know if i can agree
Ive been on the path to self improvement for years now, started lifting, going to uni, got a job, learned some valuable skills and so far dating has gotten harder
gf left me when i started uni and that was almost three years ago, have had three dates since then

When does it turn, user?

No.

t. soon to be 29 with good job, own place, hobbies, and no gf

I feel you user, I really do. This is difficult to hear, especially because you've probably heard it before, but it's the truest thing you'll hear all day: it becomes easy once you believe it's easy. Then you'll stop _trying_ to get dates and _trying_ to get them home with you and just have fun with it: chat with a random girl on the subway or in the bookstore just for fun, recognize that she's WAY more scared than you, twirl them around your finger. We've both heard the rebuttals:

> No, you get the confidence once you have the girls
> [superhandsomedude.gif] Just be yourself, bro

But forget that /r9k/-tier shit. Read Book of Pook (bookofpook.neocities.org).

Another good simple trick. GIRLS are SUCKERS for FUN.

- Focus on TRYING TO GET GIRLS, end up disappointed
- Focus on HAVING FUN, and DROWN in PUSSY.

Trust me: a few months of that and you won't believe the difference. It's like explaining compound lifts to someone who's only ever done cardio. It must be experienced to be believed.

t. 32 year-old, been though everything you have, really have seen it works.

>- Focus on HAVING FUN, and DROWN in PUSSY.
This is the holy grail for guys.

You'll have infinitly more success with women if you focus on having genuine fun, no strings attached. It literally changed my life.

>- Focus on HAVING FUN, and DROWN in PUSSY.

How do you even do that? How do you just let go and stop caring what others think?
I'm super neurotic, grew up in a family where everything was about 'imagine how people will think of you/us', It's impossible to shake that off

I'm not that guy btw

As long as there is hope im willing to believe
I really hope your right user, im gonna focus more on just having fun and enjoying life and we will see what comes of it
Thanks

View them as actual friends. They'll eventually get feelings for you. It's ridiculous how it works, psychology, w/e

This so much

>focus on having fun
This isn't even red pill. This is some purple pill stuff right here.

I'm not that other guy.

But yeah, basically don't worry about what people think about you. Be confident enough to do what's fun.

When I used to go to bars to pick up chicks I would fail almost every time. When I would go to bars to have fun with my friends I would take home girls frequently. Same thing at parties and other social events.

Next time you go to a bar try to find the guys that are trolling for pussy, you can tell who they are and they give off a weird vibe that women pick up on instantly.

Same rules apply for dates. Go somewhere and do something you will genuinely enjoy and invite her because you think you'll have fun together. Don't have some weirdo autistic plan to get in her pants, just go out and have fun and she'll be drawn to you.

>5'9"
>8/10

Pick one

>Trust me: a few months of that and you won't believe the difference. It's like explaining compound lifts to someone who's only ever done cardio. It must be experienced to be believed.

This right here

It's fucking scary, so much so I had to completely abandon it because it felt like cheating. I seriously felt like I was doing something wrong, I was getting ludicrously hot girls flirting with me like it was nothing. I figured nothing could be this easy, I had to be using them or objectifying them or something.

You've just reminded me that's not the case, and encouraged me to get back out there. Thanks user.

Honestly? For me I just had to pretend for a few years. Fake it till you make it.

>after some years, girls will naturally flock to me?

Not really.

What actually happens is that as women get into their late 20's, they realize that they need to find a beta male provider to give them money to buy the shit they want and to raise babies b/c their biological clock starts urging them to do so.

They still want to fuck Chad but all the Chads they know are broke drug dealers. So they settle down with Beta Billy and use him for money and then fuck Chad on the side.

Beta Billy feels like he has "finally made it" but doesn't realize that his new gf is just settling for him and using him for financial purposes and giving him occasional duty sex to keep him around.If Billy ever loses his job or gets into a bad financial situation, she will be out the door immediately to the next Beta Bobby willing to take Billy's place.

>They still want to fuck Chad but all the Chads they know are broke drug dealers
Real Chads become millionaires. You're thinking of Lad.

As meme as it is, be confident is still true.
In other words, improve everyday in ways YOU feel proud of rather than someone else. That shit shows in you behaviour.
If you have deep issues and baggage it shows too so face that shit and accept it/work on it.

You don't need money, you don't need expensive anything. You have to be the interesting part of yourself, not your possessions, not your job, not the people you know.

I realize I'm gonna get reeee'd out of this thread but if one of you guys get it I'll be happy.

>If you have deep issues and baggage it shows
I thought I was hiding it pretty well