Got a tinder girl's number asking her to get drinks. She texted saying she wants to get food instead

Got a tinder girl's number asking her to get drinks. She texted saying she wants to get food instead.

After being redpilled so much I'm paranoid that I'm being used for a free meal. I wasn't planning on paying for her drinks anyway but I feel like you're expected to pay for a girl's food. What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/What-did-you-do-immediately-after-selling-your-company
aauw.org/research/the-simple-truth-about-the-gender-pay-gap/
youtube.com/watch?v=58arQIr882w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You wouldn't have paid for her drink? thats how you instantly look cheap as fuck

invite her for dinner at your place

sorry I'm new to this

But I always see pics of women just using men for drinks and free pizzas and food, and laughing at men for it. I have trust issues user....

Heres the thing, those redpilled people dont even go on dates with girls and probably never have been on a proper date with a girl.

Just go for dinner with her, you will be able to tell or not if she is actually into you, if it goes well you will probably be happy to pay for the dinner as shes gonna like that

suggest coffee

Make her pay half, especially if you guys don't hit it off or it doesn't look like you're gonna fuck. Dinner for a first date is too much anyway- drinks at a bar are the perfect first date. You know how awkward it is to sit through an entire meal with someone you have zero chemistry with? Have some drinks and try to fuck that night. If not, keep fishing.

don't listen to if you want to get laid.
listen to . if she doesn't come over then you wouldn't have gotten laid anyway and you didn't have to shell out $40 finding out.

it's hard to not invest in women when you're a sexless nerd virgin faggot on an anime lifting board, but you need to be less needy and have women invest in you. i get all the women I like to come to places near me or to my house.

>H-hey want to come to mine for dinner, my mom will make us tendies

kys

I've never used tinder but I wouldn't ever agree to meet a girl from tinder for a fucking meal

That's life, kid.

What you want to do to minimize your losses is find a few cool and cheap places to eat. Places that are fun and an experience. Places that she might not know about and probably hasn't ever been to. Then find a cool bar with cheap drinks. That way you look cool because you know some relatively unknown places and spend as much on the two of you that you would have spent on yourself if you went to a fancy restaurant and bar.

Pay for everything. You want to be a cheap bastard without letting her know you're a cheap bastard.

It's okay user, I don't even drink alcohol so when I ask my Tinder dates to hang out, it usually has to do with me trying to fuck them in the backseat of my car.. sober

I have never been on a date but if i would get one i would fucking never take a girl to eat

It would be so awkward and disgusting her watching me destroying my microwaved chicken and spinach that smells like dirty farts

Rather just go for a coffee or a sip

>he's trying to get women when he's so fucking worthless that he still lives with his mummy

>being this retarded

How did you move things offline? I've got a few tinder girls I'm talking to but don't know how to secure the actual date.

you should invite her to your house or drinks within like 5 messages man. i used to give out my number but have found that inviting women out with a date/time that they give me their number themselves.

"Wanna grab a drink?"
"Wanna grab a bite?"
"Wanna hang out?"

Hi! You seem to have opened the wrong category from the Veeky Forums homepage. Everyone makes mistakes, and that's okay. Likely you meant to open Random, known as /b/, rather than the page meant for fitness related topics. Of course, I am more than happy to help out, as I said, we all make mistakes. In the future, just make sure you double check the content of your post and make sure it's related to the category you're working with. Now, you have a great day!

Get their number, ask if they want to go for a drink/meet up, thats how you do it

>using tinder

Degenerate

I make of joke of getting them to pay then ill get the next one and it usually works
If they pay they like you
If they go halfs theyre not sure
If they make you pay youre being used its that simple

Food only on 2nd for 3rd dates user, don't fall for roasty lies

What the fuck does this have to do with fitness?

sexual fitness, faggot

Fittin dis dick inside dem grills, what else?

>I am a afraid

Wow you are a little bitch, just don't pay for the bill if she wants you to cover it, thats equality, and don't make a shit thread next time.

Honestly if a guy didn't pay on a first date, I wouldn't go on date 2.

If he pays the first one, Ill pay for the second.

If he asks me to pay half on the first date, I assume he didn't like me/ don't like beta guys.

>going on a first date that requires money (10$+)

amateur hour

"Ayy baby u want sum fuk?"

Calm down there Stacey

Thats terrible user.

Never ask questions. and never ever ask vague questions like this

You need to lead and give them a time and a place.

TELL them "Im at X on Y. Come for a drink."

This is 101 stuff

I usually do rounds of drinks as I want some investment from the girl.

I will always get first round. Then I tell her "I would love an Old Fashioned". Then I get the 3rd round. And usually by that point we are ready to move to another venue to to one of our flats

>tfw all these girls are pushing for equality and feminism but I don't want to be equal.

Honestly being a girl is really easy so I want my inequality back!

Yes! That's probably the best way to do it.

Not that user but my mom has an auto immune disease (and a ton of other disorders that it brought with it). I dropped out of school to work full time so that I could support her and save up. Sometimes living with mummy is a necessity user :(

Third round is always 3 tequila shots each

except 50% of the population sees you as a walking hole to put their dick in and a second class citizen. You will never be taken seriously, you always have to ask yourself if he just wants your pussy, you actually have to be worried about being raped, and you make less money than a man.

but i guess thats all fine and dandy because men have to pay for dinner (sometimes), right?

>You will never be taken seriously, you always have to ask yourself if he just wants your pussy
Yawn

>you actually have to be worried about being raped
Learn how to use a firearm

>and you make less money than a man.
Bullshit

Even moderately attractive women in first world countries have life on easymode. Quit bitching.

>Quora question:
What did you do immediately after selling your company?
>Answer by Kevin Kruse
"Got divorced and lost half the money. Well not immediately…

As soon as the deal closed I drove home, very excited, and asked my wife to log into our online banking account to confirm the wire transfer went through.

She sat in front of the laptop. I stood behind her, looking over her shoulder at the screen. That boot up sequence took forever (yeah, it was a Windows machine).

Finally, she logs in and clicks the account number and…there it is! A totally life changing amount of money. I feel happy, and relief, so much hard work and…

“Wow, I could leave you now, take half and never work another day the rest of my life,” she said flatly. And then she chuckled as if it were a joke.

Even as a joke I thought it was a weird thought for her to have in that moment. I chuckled.

Two weeks later she sat me down and said she feels disconnected in our marriage. We should go to a counselor to try to save things, but if we can’t fix it, we should split up while we’re still young enough to find someone else and get married again.

Six months later we were separated.

Six months after that we got divorced (yes, she got half plus alimony plus child support).

Six months after that she got engaged to the guitar player from church."

quora.com/What-did-you-do-immediately-after-selling-your-company

>Learn how to use a firearm

yeah, let me just take a firearm to a party or the club as a female, really good idea

>Bullshit

aauw.org/research/the-simple-truth-about-the-gender-pay-gap/

>Even moderately attractive women in first world countries have life on easymode. Quit bitching.

how sheltered are you? Like do you leave the house? Your post does nothing at all to address my points, and you think you have the argumentative high ground because you're a male and im a female, even though you are getting absolutely blown the fuck out. Story of my life.

Lesson learned. Always get a prenup

how do you say this without sounding cheap?

>you make less money than a man.
youtube.com/watch?v=58arQIr882w
There is tons of data on this as well so unless youre a lazy cunt you wont earn less money

The only legitimate claim you have is the rape one, women are far more likely to be raped than men.
Men are capable of taking women seriously if she has something important to say, same as with men. Men who are vapid cunts dont get taken seriously either so dont be a vapid cunt
And you NEVER have to ask yourself if he just wants your pussy, the answer is always yes and thats not a bad fucking thing you moron.

Guys like sex, its the fucking reason you exist. If your daddy didnt chase after your mother and wanted to blow his load inside her you wouldnt be on this Romanian gorilla lovers forum posting shit

> AAUW as a non-biased source

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>except 50% of the population sees you as a walking hole to put their dick in and a second class citizen.
Yeah but they're all in the Middle East, South America and Africa. Lets talk about the parts of the world that matter.

>aauw.org/research/the-simple-truth-about-the-gender-pay-gap/
THESE ARE UNADJUSTED FIGURES, you autist

You cant take the median earnings of all women and divide it by all men. A full time doctor makes more than a full time janitor for a good fucking reason and this takes none of those things into account

jesus fucking chirst, no wonder noone takes you seriously

You dont

if you're trying to get down, gotta bite the bullet and buy her either food or drinks. This is a first date so you want to show her you're not an average Veeky Forums user.

Date 3 is usually when I go over her place/invite her to mine to cook dinner. Couple that with some drinks and/or bud and go from there. Warm her up, make out, feel her body (not just tits and ass and between her legs), get her in the mood. Then when you're ready shoot your shot.

If she says stop, stop. Always get verbal consent in a comfortable way;instead of "do you want to have sex? ask "want me to get a condom?" She knows what a condom is for, and you don't sound like a high schooler using a line from health class.

Godspeed user.

I agree with most of the points you pose but the gender gap is bollocks, dont spread that shite

I'm a female too and all of your points are invalid.

The only reason I woman would want this kind of "equality" is if they were too ugly to get ahead in life/ a whore who goes to parties and gets wasted and claims she was raped.

>Story of my life.
You being consistently wrong but thinking youre right and that people dont like you because youre a woman and not because youre insufferable AND wrong?

Sounds like a you-problem

Why is that allowed?

>tfw my gf secretly paid for our bill when we went out to eat when I was using the bathroom

I asked her specifically not to get the bill and yet she done it, because she is so amazing. I love Asian women so much. A spoiled white American bitch would never do that.

>tfw food tastes even better free

Just don't overthink it, OP. Go out and have fun and see what kind of a girl she is. Pick up the vibes and pay half of the bill and for your own food only. Simple. Of she complains or finds that unfair then you know she is a cunt and not to waste your time in her. Simple.

sorry brother im going to have to take care of my mom soon (MS) and while im looking forward to spending time with her i know the reality of the situation. godspeed bro

Dont make it a joke or anything.

Get the first round of drinks.

Then tell her "its your round" and tell her what you want. Be assertive. YOU should be TESTING her just as much as she will be testing you. You are testing that she is reasonable and not a cheap bitch. You are setting lines and boundaries. She is just a stranger atm, not your wife.

They never, ever will kick up a fuss about it. I think they respect it too.

Its important that you dont justify yourself at all, or ask questions. You are just following the code you always follow.

Then after your 2nd round of drinks you can get the third round. Usually by that point its time for you to BOUNCE to a new venue (a club or maybe another bar - but something different is better) or just back to your place.

BTW to invite a girl back to your place it must always give her an 'out'. There cant be expectation of sex. Unless she is really slutty then she will bring it up herself.

If you were talking about a TV show then say you HAVE to show her this parody / episode / directors cut. But tell her you have to be up early so she shouldnt get her hopes up for sex.

Then after making out on the sofa you carry her to bed. If she mentions "i thought you had to get up early?" tell her you are just too turned on right now and it doesnt matter. Being overcome by attraction is ALWAYS a valid excuse, women will excuse you for anything.