How do you say no when friends want you to drink alcohol?

How do you say no when friends want you to drink alcohol?

Just say no you fucking cuck

"Nah man, thanks though."

Asked them to go out in the woods to grill some meat, and sauna afterwards.

They thought this was an invitation to a party.
wtf do I do

"no thank you, i don't want any"
what the shit are you on about, for real?

"come on you never fucking drink, just chill out"

I dont lol

how often do you drink? They drink every weekend

"no thank you."

what do you mean by drinking? To get fucked up or to get 2-3 beers?
To get fucked up rarely maybe on some bday party or something like that, but I am not a fan of drinking a lot, so lets say 10 times max an year.
Or just for chat and beers every weekend.

Have a beer or 2 and enjoy the time with your friends, faggot

"whats wrong with you, you sound autistic"

>come on you fucking pussy. He doesn't want a drink because he has to go to the gym tomorrow. Wow it's just one beer god damn don't be so boring

"i dont want a drink because im gay bros, thats really why i invited you to a hot tub in the woods"

Socialize?

No booze, fucknuts! Perfection!

I said no, why do you keep insisting to put liquids in my mouth you fucking queer?

>I can't drink my dudes, as alcohol halts protein synthesis you see, which would render me even more of a dyel than you
*tips*

Seriously you just need to have a stronger frame than them. They will feel weak for drinking around you.

>but beer is good for the skin and hair ,also had vitamin B and is low on sugar, faggot user

like .3l of beer a day does that. Not 10 bottles.
and that is coming from a bavarian who regularly drinks 8l+ on a friday night.

>8l+
Do you live in the bathroom?

who said to drink 10 bottles?

>Beer makes both your dick and resolve soft. But it gives confidence to little faggots, so there is that I guess.

proofs?

Can fuck for 1-2 hours non stop when semi drunk
Go spread your insecurity somewhere else

>Ah thanks man, but I'm trying to cut back on that
>I've been drinking too much lately so I'm giving it a break

This is the kind of stuff I say when I don't feel like drinking and it works pretty well
People think I'm a cool, social party boy or something
(It may just be because of halo effect though)

enjoy hanging out with your friends as they drink and you dont (you fucking retard)

"i am, are you belittling the retarded?"

And there you go, no more friends

>"Mate i love booze but the other week i was broke and the rent was due so i had to sell my arse and i got hepaititis and now my liver will kill me if i drink"

They never suspect a thing

>sorry bro, my dad has liver cancer and advised me to stay away from it since I was young

I just say something along those lines to get it away from me. I've always thought alcohol tastes like shit and I feel like shit when I've drank. No use getting addicted to something I don't like plus has long term complications

Just have one drink, after that drink water or coke, nobody will notice.

Ask them to pass me the blunt

>friends

When did reddit take over?

i don't understand

>friends
maybe you should get new ones.

I don't have any friends.

I'll generally have a single glass of wine or a gin and tonic -- it's like 200 calories or something, absolutely fine unless you're on a severe cut.

But I live in LONDON so everyone else is having three drinks minimum, which is gainskiller. Three habits that get me through:

- Learn to drink slooooowly. In particular learn to stop taking a sip whenever bored.
- Get water on the side, drink it when thirsty.
- I say I can't drink much because it bothers my stomach (which is true) - haven't met anyone who's not fine with that.

"Fuck off degenerate before I American History X your nigger ass"

i believe he was insinuating that you would be constantly pissing/vomiting

>before I American History X your nigger ass
never heard it as a verb, love it, thanks for making me laugh user.

these sound like the responses of someone who's never actually conversed with another human being in the real world before

at *most*, it'll go something like this:
>hey man, why don't you grab a drink?
>nah, i'm good, thanks though
>c'moooon, you never drink with us
>i know, i know, i'm just not a fan. but you guys enjoy though
>ah, alright, you're no fun hur hur hur

if they actually pressure you more than that and you're hanging out with some weird/immature fuckers and you should find some new friends.

Just claim Islam.

I say yes because time with friends is few and far between. Life is only so long, why not take a break from the regimen for one night