Going to the gym when you're under 5'11"

>going to the gym when you're under 5'11"

is there anyone here who's shorter than 5'10" who goes to a gym? I went to the gym nearby earlier and used the free pass to try it out and I felt totally ridiculous being around guys who are like 6'2" well over 200lbs and I'm 5'9" 175lbs

my question is how do you guys go without it totally destroying your self esteem?

I use stilts and baggy pants, hoping no one notices how short my arms are compared to my legs.

By not giving a fuck. If anything big guys give me motivation.

5'7" here. I just pretend to be a grill

By not being a fucking loser? Who gives a shit?

I'm 6'3" and 170....i feel like it's worse.

>tfw 6'3" 220 8% (thx tren)
>Wear baggy clothes when I warm up (only want to see myself pumped)
>Manlets mean mugging all day until I take sweater off

Wear high heals. Just make sure to wear sweat pants that are long enough to cover it. Really changed my life when I started doing this

>wants to gain self-esteem
>willing to give up best chance for self-esteem

are you fucking retarded OP?

5'9 here
84kg
Lean-ish but kinda still DYEL
I deal with it by simply knowing that working out & being as good as I can be is enough. Do what your genetics & training allow, push & work hard.
If you spend too much time 'mirin others you'll stay a little bitch forever.

Threads like this make me glad I stopped being insecure about things I can't control years ago.

God if this is what I sounded like it's a wonder I didn't kill myself.

Being a jacked manlet isn't gonna help his self esteem, he's still gonna be a head shorter and 50lbs lighter than a jacked 6'3" guy

go there without judging others, others wont judge you. Its the gym, the place where people focus on their own greatness, instead of trying to reduce yours

I don't go I bought a barbell with 250lb of weight and workout at home

bless this post

I am prettier than all of the big guys tho so their girls look at otter mode 5'9" me and smile while their man is doing some ridiculous dumbbell shit.

It's good to be (small) Chad.

A lot of gym rats are manlets overcompensating. You'll be fine.

I swear my gym is full of guys 6' or taller, even the girls there are taller than me

omfg everyone here is fucking 5'8-5'9 IM TIRED OF THIS MEME SHIT. WTF!

Also go to a country where shorter people exist then. im in australia and 5'9 is average but my area is full of arabs so theres a lot of shorter ppl here.

I'm trying to get my lifts semi decent at home before going in. I'm 5'10 and I went once and felt like a child.

Def wouldn't go in again without a 2 plate bench and decent sized arms.

I'm 5'10" and my girlfriend is 5'6". She is taller than 50% of the guys at our freakshow gym. Freakshow because the gym is creepy and poor and the lifters are disturbed, not freakshow because they're short.

i do, im able to internally validate unlike you so it doesnt bother me, even despite my autism.

Stop comparing yourself to other people. A girl would rather be with a 5'9 decent human being than a 6'5 skinny fuck with pale skin, a terrible hair cut, and no personality. Just lift brah

5'2" manlet here, fuck your self esteem bruh

You've let Veeky Forums memes go to your head.

Why would I be at the gym if my self esteem wasn't already deatroyed?

No its actually true

>he gives a shit about what other people think of him

see, there's your problem OP, everyone else grew up but you're still in elementary

>Going to the gym
Just buy some dumbbells and start lifting in your bedroom

Barbells better that way he doesn't have to keep buying sets of 2 dumbells for ohp, he can just buy 10lb plates instead of buying 2 40lb dumbells etc

Unless you're in Denmark or something I really doubt it.

>my question is how do you guys go without it totally destroying your self esteem?
After awhile you start to realize that nobody really gives a shit as long as you don't act like a huge faggot.

Just like life in general.

Everyone does notice it and pities you