youtube.com/watch?v=qGdonBIS3c4
youtube.com/watch?v=FAoNdgUJoKQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yeah then he got molested by the gaurdian or whatever and is now like 8 ft

lol it doesnt matter u fucking lanklet the acceptable height range is 6'9"-7'3"

>implying that cortana isnt sucking my spartan cock all night
>that >7' height
go back to watching elites fuck ur gf lanklet KEK

β€œHe is neither the smartest, nor the fastest, nor the strongest of the Spartans. But he is the bravest, and quite possibly the luckiest. And in my opinion, he is the best.”
β€” Dr. Catherine Halsey to Cortana

Master Chief? More like Major Cope.

cool but lame. typical protagonist is the best because he believes the hardest

Its more that he's autistic and extremely lucky. He runs into suicide missions all the time without any emotion and somehow wins.

The only person he cares about is his robot girlfriend who is also a clone of his Mom.

Chief is fucked up.

I'm pretty sure you posted the average height of Spartans in armor. I'm also pretty sure that Chief is average height compared to other Spartans out of armor

came here to post this

Pretty sure he cares about his fellow Spartans who he treats like they were his brothers and sisters. I mean the games don't expand that much on the subject but the books fill you in on that shit pretty well.

Other than that, yeah Chief is pretty fucked up but he is still my one of my favorite MC of all time

>A thread dedicated to the height of a fictional character
>Veeky Forums

I thought Chief was the last of his kind

Spartans never die

There are handful of other Spartan II's still alive, so he is not the only one. They showed like 3 other Spartan II's in the latest game series and I think there was a few more in the books.

But yeah, Chief still has his homies.

6'10 without armor and 7'2 in armor
still a manlet halo.wikia.com/wiki/John-117

Who wins in a fight between Chief and Shepard?

Shepard potentially has biotics, but is a manlet at 6'0 (when will he learn)

Shepard wuld get his faget boipucci ripped open by Chief's augmented cock.

No one gives a fuck about ANY of those fucking spartans.
Litterally every single spartan(outside of chief and seargent johnson) that has apperead in any game has fucking sucked.

DELETE THIS

youtu.be/X4jfvddi45M?t=41

Kek u fucking manlets even girls are now 7'

6'11" is the new manlet cut off everyone under should just kil urselves LMFAO

Reach and everyone in it and everything from it was fucking irredeemable trash. And that dumb motherfucker essentially committed suicide for stupid contrived reasons to drum up cheap sympathy.

If the greatest thing that fucktard has or will ever do is DIE then he's trash.

Breh, Chief is like a 7' tall 900+lbs metal monster running at 50 mph

He left humanity behind a long time ago

He's the bravest because he's a massive autist with nothing on his mind but the mission and is lucky as shit in everything he does. He should have died in like every mission ever, but deus ex machinaed the fuck out of everything

Yeah but Shepard is space jesus that can create black holes with his mind/create drones out of thin air/lift and throw humanoids/etc.

ONE OF US ONE OF US!!!

>Sargeant Johnson
>Spartan

lol he didn't make it nigga, and neither will you

>average spartan height 7'3"
"No"

Breh this hit a nerve

>Die? Don't you know? Spartans never die.
>Kurt-051 upon his death.

>he sees all the Spartans that went before him as he thumbs the detonator
>"die? Spartans never die"
>bang
Kurt was too good for this sinful sheild world

The fuck are you talking about?
Seargent Johnson was the only man to survive the proto-spartan program. The brutal as fuck program ysed on non enhanced sooldiers and apparently had a success rate of 1.

user pls

The feels

If you want lore accurate chief can run at highway speeds and has the reflexes (when wired with an ai like cortana) to deflect a missile with his bare hands. Shephard wouldnt be able to hit him.

Better than sam. Died with a hole in his armor from a grunt plasma pistol. Biggest and strongest Spartan II died at age 14 because a grunt with a dream tagged his armor.

His reflexes have notuhing to do with having an Ai.
Unless that is another shit retcon

Read fall of reach. His reflexes are insane already but with cortana and the mjolnir armor he is even a hair faster. That's been canon since before halo 2.

According to halo.wikia.com/wiki/John-117

Chief is 6'10 without armor, 7'2 in armor.

Basically all of halo's extra material and games outside of the original trilogy are shit.
There's like...ODST and it's because it's just halo but with out MC..and a bit of firefly mixed in there.

I thought halo wars was great.
Plus I'm autistic enough to have an ODST tattoo.

Check yourself cuccboi, Johnson was a Spartan I

Original trilogy of books was fucking excellent. Fall of reach, the flood, first strike, really fun books with lots of good world and character building.

>2017
>Still talking about halo
>On fucking Veeky Forums

MC's height is the least of your problems

Sam was 7'4 at age 14, I don't know how the augmentation affects puberty or overall growth, but it's conceivable that if he didn't have tissue paper armor for that mission, that he could've ended up at 7'7 or even more
Also given how he was apparently the strongest spartan ever, I like to imagine he could sumo deadlift the front of a scorpion off the ground

>paying to have a huge ficticious military unit patch permanently displayed on your forearm with no hope of hiding it
>not paying enough too have it look good
How hard did the apprentice tattoo artist laugh at you when you gave him $50 to fuck your shit up?

EoE Halo crossover when

Who the fuck cares about those manlet bitches
7'6, 800lbs motherfuckers coming through
And theres not a handful, but tens of thousands

>not Khorne

do you even rage?

That's a really big and really bad tat and I seriously hope you regret it.

>coping THIS HARD with manletism

In terms of Vidya powerlevels
40k > Halo > Mass Effect

master chief is a ginger

>dat width

>Tfw Sam died ;_;

Named my plant after him, 2bh

>fucking kills two veteran ODST soldiers at the age of 14
youtube.com/watch?v=WEp9cs8ApHM

Weirdly the antagonists in Mass Effect are more powerful than in Halo.

Halo fanbois make me smile when talking about how badass Spartans are compared to Space Marines. Its tragic....

My Shepard was a simple soldier in all 3 games who chatted up everybody, helped everybody and saved everybody.

The player character in first person games tends to be shorter than NPCs for collision reasons. They just made it canon. If this wasn't the case chief would have been a strapping 8' tall ubermensch and you know it.

post the full one faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=qGdonBIS3c4

which is why its such a shame he got fucked by poor writing at the very end........ Wheres my happy ending with lots of little blue daughterus. It still hurts......

100% but ah well.
Plan to have it covered up.

Idk, Space Marine fanboys are decidedly autistic. It's like that one kid during recess who went "Nuh uh, my guy is, like, stronger, because he has, like, ditranioid-alloy super shields that eat up lasers".

At least we know Spartans have their limits, with complex emotions, and are given some ability to empathize with. Stories about Space Marines, on the other hand, often play to dully with their emotions; it's always about "the battle" and "the le ebin chainswords", and "le emperor", rather than focusing on the nuanced details of playing pawn for a larger, impossible-to-picture intergalactic war.

It's like those charts that go "Veeky Forums Vs. Reddit", and you have to try and put your favorite show/book/movie/game into the Veeky Forums side to trash the show/book/movie/game you hate by putting into the Reddit side. In this case, Halo is Veeky Forums, and WH40K is leddit, which isn't to say WH40K is bad. I'm just saying the people with the current creative control for WH40K (GW) are a bunch of faggots tripping on le leddit seed.

Implying MC wasn't also space Jesus.
John 1:17-For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

so much this

also
>Space Marine

nice name fucking kek

>all these halo nerds that think MC could beat shepard in a fight

Shepard could just hold MC in stasis for eternity and there's nothing he could do about it but cry as he watches Cortana getting fucked by the first human Spectre.

baby's first troll?

Oh yeah dude, nice work calling me out for my lame-ass trolling. I guess that totally proves that MC really is better than Shepard huh?

lol ok gaylord

Kek, he's tall for a Spartan. He's only 6'10 without armour on; with it he's significantly taller.

Plus he's a Spartan II; those guys could beat the shit out of those autistic kinda-spartans that came later.

Kek, that's the point. The opening line to Halo 3 has Cortana literally saying that he's kinda average compared to all the other Spartan II's, but he was lucky, which was something none of them were.

He was part of Orion, which was later renamed Spartan I project.

As much as I love Shepard, he doesn't stand a chance.

CHeif has better armour and gear than him; he has shields just as thick, he is stronger than Shep without armour. The only thing Shep has on him are biotics; but those won't really do shit when Chief is bearing down on him with some fuckoff huge rifle. Shep pretty much dies when he comes under heavy, sustained fire. Where Spartans are pretty much made to wade through that shit.

>mfw I thought other fit halo lovers didn't exist until this thread

Yes lads

Still here and waiting for the games to get good story again

Remembering that the moutain is only 6'9,not as tall as some might think,ty bye.

Once again "The best threads are never on the board made to discuss them" holds true

Rookie getting killed off in a book is such an unforgivable sin. Fuck 343. He didn't even get to go out like a hero, he was captured and shot execution style, and then his team alternately defected to terrorists or ran off to do nothing.

youtube.com/watch?v=FAoNdgUJoKQ

Halo has been shit since 4 and even if 117 is a manlet he was still the last spartan before 4.

Yeah it's a damn shame your game is inherently shit though right?

How do you go from a mysterious alien race that harvest every existing race, and setting up the trap perfectly 100% time, to giving a shit about the genders of the galaxy.

40k is actually pretty shit powerlevels wise, plenty of classic western sci-fi books blow it the fuck out. In terms of video games TA and supcom beat 40k by lightyears.

Nigga what class
> soldier lose
> biotic win
> vanguard win
> sentinel lose
> infiltrator don't know
> engineer lose
Am I missing any other classes?

Have you seen biotics
That shit would rip chief apart
Warp would rip the armor off and if we want to include biotic detonations chief would turn into dust

>tfw I get no (you)'s

Jesus please no, I was so tilted at the end. I literally said to myself. "Is this it?" It was such bullshit, nothing mattered in the end and I got no closure. I did not even bother with the DLCs

Hope this brightens your day, or night

Hooooooooooooooooolyyyyyyyy shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

How have I not seen this before?

audibly laughed

6 fucking kicked ass, what are you on?