Hi, its me. The guy who told you fucks about Digibyte mooning around april this year

Hi, its me. The guy who told you fucks about Digibyte mooning around april this year.

Im here to tell you kikes that a MAJOR pump is coming.
Digibyte has been increasing in value in the last couple of days slowly but steady and very soon (within a few weeks) its going to increase in value fast.
A couple of big companies are joining the digibyte team and this news will make it moon tremendously.

If you dont believe me ask the guys who made thousands of bucks of my tips earlier this year.

Sincerely,

Digibyte Insider

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DigiByteCoin/status/923921711124193280
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>buy my bags

At least use the new logo you mongoloid.
I'm already kidneys deep into Digibyte and holding long term.

R E B R A N D

I put in 3000 dollars worth back in march this year, sold most of it for 200 000 dollars so take it or leave it faggots.

>buy my bags PLEASE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I use this pic because thats the same pic I used earlier this year to tell these fucking ingrates the coming boom back then. I thought maybe some of you recouldnized it.

would be cool if i can 10x my bags
will watch and see.

>recouldnized
Jesus fucking christ that word gave me SARS. You MUST be from the DGB team.

WE"RE NOT FUCKING SELLING!

I could've had 5 BTC if I sold at the top a few months ago. LOL at my dumbass self sticking with this shitcoin instead of selling hurr durr minecraft

English is not my native language you fucking savage.

Maybe you can understand FUKC YUO!

Sorry I don't speak wong-tong.

i remember being retarded too. i put in roughly 33 bucks on digishit around 37 sat, i could've sold for about 3k CAD. what the fuck is wrong with greed man... chain coin would've made me 3k from 440 bucks. sold it for 100 bucks... the one fucking time i actully sold was my ETH... got in for 8 bucks, sold at 16... as soon as i sold it, it just went up and never came back. only had 21 eth, but that would've been big money to me...

sounds great op! I'll buy when it starts pumping, no need to take a risk buying before the first 5% of the move, right?

See you there!

If you want to start a rumor OP you have to do it. Give us something to shill and let us go to work.

OP is the same shitstain the shilled DGB to no end.
Begone ghoul, you're carrying the curse of Digibyte.

How about this one, tomorrow our handsome chad CEO Jared C.Tate is going to host a conference in texas.
>twitter.com/DigiByteCoin/status/923921711124193280

You are next, digibot.