What's something that a guy can post in his tinder bio that's the equivalent for girls posting this?

What's something that a guy can post in his tinder bio that's the equivalent for girls posting this?

No fat chicks

>No nigger chicks, may accept curry niggers if the curry sweet, korma okay but no bhuni panuni. Chinks will be pumped and dumped.

Hi! You seem to have opened the wrong category from the Veeky Forums homepage. Everyone makes mistakes, and that's okay. Likely you meant to open Random, known as /b/, rather than the page meant for fitness related topics. Of course, I am more than happy to help out, as I said, we all make mistakes. In the future, just make sure you double check the content of your post and make sure it's related to the category you're working with. Now, you have a great day!

>no fun allowed

No chicks above 5'5"?
Fuck off

"No Girls"

>You should seriously feel like a piece of shit right now

No women with anything over a small A cup.

> korma okay but no bhuni panuni.
My sides

No sizes bigger than 4

Hi! You seem to have opened the wrong website in your browser. Everyone makes mistakes, and that's okay. Likely you meant to open Reddit, rather than the website not meant for LE WHITE KNIGHT WARRIOR HEAR ME ROAR xDDD. Of course, I am more than happy to help out, as I said, we all make mistakes. In the future, just make sure you double check the content of your post and make sure it's related to the category you're working with. Now, you have a great day!

Only skinny bitches with big big tits huge asses

kek.. underrated

Since we are on the topic
Why do so many girls have a dog filter pic for their first pic on dating sites?

And am i right or wrong for assuming there is something massivly wrong with them?

This post was far more annoying than the OP.

no women over 120 pounds

I'd swipe right, ask her on a date. Bring her to a nice restaurant, have a dinner. Wine, steak, dessert, the works.
Then I'd get a cab to the hotel where we spend the night. I'd tell her I'm usually not this nice to girls but there's something about her.
Room service would bring us breakfast to our room. We'd call in sick to work placing a hotelroom towel over the microphone of the phone, and giggle afterwards.
I turn in the hotel room, and we're off our seperate ways, except we neither really have a place to go. We go walking through the older districts of the city, we're both playing hooky after all.
After the day she gives me her number written on a napkin, we start to plan our next meeting, and the third and so on.
After having dated for several months I ask her to move in with me. Two days later I pop the question. Time flies; she's expecting.
we have a baby, and another shortly after.
As we're both nearing our retirement, having lived a wholesome life together I slowly whisper in her ear
>I was 5'11 all along
Her funeral attendance was me and the priest; someone had to shovel.

Oh you know it's just autism at it's finest

they're just dumb sluts like all women

They think it looks "cute". It did look cute when the filter was like a day old but is so fucking played out. Also, and more importantly, it whitens your teeth and smoothes out your skin to hide blemishes and acne, it's basically a second layer of makeup.

haha

its a very easy way to conceal how ugly they really are. any girls whos first picture is with a dog filter and looks attractive is almost always a fat sack of shit or just plain hideous if you look at their other pictures

came here to post this

Equivalent would be age, because it's something you can't help, so probably

>no girls over 25

>no girls over 18

Thank you. Your tears sustain me, as you sit at your monitor, full of helpless rage, wishing so desperately you could do something more than just come back with weak responses that should shame your family. Your pathetic life, reduced to a soon forgotten (You), makes me quake with laughter.

You monster

this is the problem you run into. You cant say "no fat chicks" because thats something you can help. The only acceptable option is saying something like "No girls with B cups or under" or something of the like. Girls are fucking ruthless man, seeing shit like this makes me feel so grateful to be 6'3. It's also frustrating how bitches can get away with saying shit like this but if a male says something along the lines of that they get socially outcasted as a dick and girls demonize them all over social media.

neck yourself faggot

women are all talk: almost all of these women will either end up with a shorter guy or a tall goofy dude, not some tall stud who has much better options.

Or even better end up all alone with 48 cats 34 dildos

This. I've done it. Didn't do better or any worse than before lol

NO FAT CHICKS! NO FAT CHICKS ! NO FAT CHICKS!

"If your age doesnt start with a 1, dont even bother"

Or soms shit about there cupsize idunno

that bitch rather looks 28 than 18

also to answer
>no shit eyebrows
doesnt matter that they can change it, most girls have way worse sense of style and aesthetics than men

>not allowed to weigh more than me

how does that sound bros?

Unless youre a skinny skelly this doesnt hold much weight
Ive met very few women who weigh more than me (210lbs) and im not even massive

> HE TRUSTED A THOT!

Sorry, but she's done nothing wrong. I don't know this bitch, but it's fair to want to make sure her chosen mate is genetically superior. Her desire is valid.