Just got a job working at the grocery store 8 hrs a day and now I have two problems

Just got a job working at the grocery store 8 hrs a day and now I have two problems.

>too tired to lift
>literally cannot pass a bowel movement

help me bros, I want to be jacked and rich

8hrs? That's nothing stop being such a faggot.
>16 years old getting his first job

8 hrs a day? So you work 56 hours a week? You're gonna be the richest kid at prom my nigga

You are on your feet more no doubt, eat more, eat fast carbs before gym.

I work an active job and as I've made gains I've needed to add 400 kcal at 3-4 oclock just so I'm not fucking starving for hours.

Have a snack and some healthy fast carbs before the gym, I also find getting up, getting some oats and hitting the gym before work is better all round though.

I'm 30 years old. I recently grew tired of living under moms roof and not getting that punnani

I have to be there at 8 am, doing anything before is not an option for me.

Just eat more then, just make sure its good food and isn't too much.

If you are getting tired after work rest for 30 min, get some caffeine with fast carbs and get lifting son.

Whats the length of your sessions and how many times a week do you lift?

Why not? wake up at 5:30, go to the gym, work until 5 pm, go to sleep at 9-10 pm.
Rinse and repeat.

I used to go everyday for an hour and a half doing circuit training

>an hour and a half doing circuit training

Just lift intense and heavy for 45-60 mins 4/5 times a week.

Are you skinny or overweight?

eat more fibre you dickhead.

I´ve been working 7 days a week, 14 hours a day for 3 months straight as a bartender. Even I found time to lift and run you bitch

>Tfw I know the suffering of 36 hour shifts doing construction work
It's a meta kind of feel.

Pre-workout faggot.

You work at a grocery store. Buy food and eat it - especially fibre. Lift before work to be fresh

Illegal

If you're just coming off being a NEET give it a week and you'll be used to the it and fine to lift after/before work.

I have no fucking idea what is up with your gut though.

Wanna be rich and jacked you have to go back to school. If you live on your own you wont have time to gym outside of school and working but when you finish you`ll have an education that will pay better and depending on what you study give you better hours for hobbies like lifting. School = Money. No School = No Money

I have a bachelors but its useless

Depending on the degree there are places that hire you right from graduating your program. A nice business degree will have this effect.

Op here. Finally managed to poo, but it took me 10 minuts and it was hard and small as fuck. What does this mean? Ate some fiber one cereal - how long until it kicks in bros and what if it kicks in at work?!

Dude im in the fucking army and regularly work 70 hours a week on top of having to do dumb cardio and i still make gains.

you're so dumb your profession is to get shot at and have rpgs sent your way lol

Jokes on you i'm mi and only do that shit if i want. Also have a contract lined up for 83k starting when i get out.

Not him but in the utilities sector, 24+ hour shifts are not uncommon especially after major storms. I'm on a small crew (4 guys) and that's how it is. You fix one down service and move on to the next because you're the only ones that can