Who Here is a Non-Manlet/fit/izen That Cab't make the "Move"

>Be me
>lots of girls are interested in me
>Decide to not act like I'm interested
>They lose interest after awhile
I'm scared to love again Veeky Forums. Last gf crushed me by fucking dudes when I was on deployment. Love sucks Veeky Forums bros.

>deployment

What is he doing to her?

Pretty much how it was famalam.

>deployment

what did he mean by this?

Exterminating the white race.

Serving his nation.

This is a sfw board.

Literally no exposure of dong, tit, jayjay, etc.

/pol/ could you just please fuck off?

I know that feel all too well

Sucks man.

She seems have enjoyed it.

That man did you a favor. You can now find something worthwhile.

If you looked at that at work you'd definitely get in trouble.

right here, i need to stop smoking weed in social situations, makes me too withdrawn.

but even outside of when im stoned i never make a move, just waiting for what comes to me so far but fuck if im not gonna have to change soon.

Not that complicated.

What kind of autistic place do you work at? I saw VPs at JPM openly watch nudes.

Jesus Christ, meant for you.

>Veeky Forums
>while working
>more afraid that they'll see humans touching

kek

There is literally nothing wrong with a man and a woman hugging each other.

>/r/fitness

What did you do when you figured out that she was cheating? Mad, sad, no emotions? Did you tell her to fuck off or just it is what it is. Did she feel any remorse at all?

OP here. Of course she was "remorseful". I was pissed off at first, but fuck it thats life. I told her to fuck off. Now I have trust issues with people. Which is sad because you are supposed to trust people. Now I just withdraw myself and dont really try to make friends. I just go lone wolf alpha mode.

I don't want to feel anymore either

Did she cry and shit. Give full story.

Yeah!! Full story.

Come with the story you faggot.

>gettibg ready for deployment
>Relationship was already in the rocky road before I left. The spark with us was dying fast and I mean fast. Decided to rent a cabin for us at Yosemite National Park to hopefully get a spark back in the relationship. Thought it worked. She liked it.
> Finally go on deployment.
>Talk to her frequently
>Friend emails me with like a month left of my deployment saying she was with her ex at a bar.
>Obviously know that cunt is cheating on me now.
> Dont say shit for that month left of deployment.
>Come back. She's so excited abd "missed" me.
> Told her my friend told me about her being with her ex at the bar.
>Knew she fucked up
> Proceeds to play victim saying I raped her this one time and all this shit that ive been withdrawing from her. She's tearing up. Told her to go fuck herself and when she dies ill piss on her grave.
>1 month passes. Friends tell me shes sad as fuck. Me being a decent human decide to give her a closure talk.
> Asked how many dudes she fycked. Says 3. I lost my shit and told her fuck you you dont deserve closure for this relationship because you obviously dont keep your legs closed.
>Never talked to her again. Been almost 2 years now. No gf.

Love sucks man. I try to be compassionate, but this situation made me an ugly person.

You're a lousy OP.

Deliver already.

>2 years no gf
u are like a little baby watch this
>25YRS NO GF

>saying I raped her this one time
I just keep losing respect for women man.....

I take that back.

That is insane.

How long where you gone? How do you get yourself to cheat with 3 guys while being in a relationship?

butterbar here,

If this ever happens to one of my troops, what the hell should I do? I'm >TFWnoGF so I can't relate whatsoever.

OP here. Bitches do it all the time when their man is deployed. She obviously just went to the bar with her girlfriends and looked for some dick. Btw I was gone for 7 months.

How do you even live with yourself after cheating with 3 different individuals?! What did she say when you first confronted her? lol i love you though xd :'

Seriously, what the fuck did she say?

Most Valuable Poster

I knew for about a month. I pretended that I had no clue what was going on. I would ask her how her day was then go with a question like so you're hiding something from me? In like a flirty voice and shell say noooo xd. Made me just hate her more when i kept the act for about 5 weeks. When I confronted her i made sure she sent me back to my house when i dropped the knowledge bomb. She looked like she saw a ghost when I told her I knew about it for like 5 weeks. She was mad that I didnt bring it up sooner. I just told her I did that on purpose to see her true character (which is disgusting).

>Made me just hate her more

Give him the truth. Being a good friend is making sure hes not getting played like a bitch. Thats why my friend is always bro tier.

>She was mad that i didn't bring it up?

How does this bitch cheat 3 times then get mad at you?

She was mad because I played her just like how she played me. People dont like being played desu.

I work at the DoD and shitpost on my phone

Bro, 7 months is not that much. What kind of excuses do those bitches have?

i'm 6'4, shredded, well built, and have a WAY above average face.

only times i've gotten fucc is when girls approach me.
still were 7-8/10s tho.
also for some reason whenever girls show interest in me i seem to stop liking them as much.

tfw stuck in a chad body

>for some reason whenever girls show interest in me i seem to stop liking them as much

this actually made me believe you.
I was in a frat for 4 years and can confirm that all of the slayers would value the girls that were really into them less.
the uggos orbit any girl that shows the slightest interest in them