Will I get inferior results if virtually all of my daily protein intake comes from whey protein?

Will I get inferior results if virtually all of my daily protein intake comes from whey protein?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protein_Digestibility_Corrected_Amino_Acid_Score
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why would you do this

>Will I get inferior results if virtually all of my daily protein intake comes from pretty much the best source of protein available?

???

the simple answer to your simple question is: no.

I think that there's a 50% chance

I have absolutely no money for a while but 6 opened old tubs of whey

I don't see why you would.

But whey protein probably averages out to be quite a bit more expensive than meat in the long run.

Also the character and consistency of your shits will probably change for the worse.

I'm about to order my first protein supplement from amazon.
Is this Gold standard shit worth it or should I go with cheaper options.
I'm afraid of getting acne from whey but at the same time I'm broke.

gold standard is good, and actually priced fairly

Yeah when im in school i take vyvanse monday thru friday for adhd and it 100% destroys my appetite so i have to drink a lot of whey. Hasnt hurt my gains

Nope. It;s entirely okay. Your body doesn't go "oh, this protein isn't from a chicken breast, better not use any of it". I only use whey and 90/10 ground beef for protein and have no problem making gains.

Bro with the expensive brands you are just paying for taste. You will get the same results if you go to wal mart and buy body fortress. Might have to hold ur nose while u chug it tho

On the contrary, your results will probably be better than if you had eaten meat.

See:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protein_Digestibility_Corrected_Amino_Acid_Score

>whey protein has a perfect rating, it is optimal for the human body

Why do you eat your protein powder in parallel instead of series?

>body fortress

Lol at the poorfags eating 70% taurine powder.

Enjoy your poverty gains

progainer is way cheaper and tastes just as good

Too much dairy

>character of your shits

This is true, I get all my protein from powder, and my shits turned from bros to stealing my money to buy crack

Done it before, no impact for gains or health, gains even improved from a strictly amino acid content point of view.

BUT
>liquid calories
no satiety at all, I could drink a gallon (not implying I did) and was still hungry
>digestion
quite literally prepare your anus, get something to pinch your nose shut and a stuffed animal to cuddle during the PTSD afterwards

You're a bad person

is too much protein a bad thing ? 19 here , 150 6', cureently eating 194g a day straight from food.

shuld i start drinking shakes for more protein ?

That's more than enough. It's probably bad on you kidneys longterm, drink more water

drinking about a gallon a day. and i thought that was only applicable to people with existing kidney issues

Why?

Yeah they dont even sell body fortress in my country but even i know they spike the shit out of them

Take it for what you will, but remember reading somewhere that your body is only going to be able to absorb so much protein like that.