Just watched the new Beauty and the Beast movie here...

Just watched the new Beauty and the Beast movie here, I find this franchise offensive for its negative stereotyping of bodybuilders.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lUjI-293DNc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

P R O B L E M A T I C

R

O

B

L

E

M

A

T

I

C

Gaston isn't a bodybuilder. He got that body from eggs

That's more protein than GOMAD or oats, how is that not bodybuilding?

Was Luke Evans even buff?

NOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOONE....

LIFTS LIKE GASTON
CALVES AS THICK AS GASTON

No

SQUATS LIKE GASTON

NO ONE SIPS LIKE GASTON
HAS A PRICK AS BIG AS GASTON

youtu.be/lUjI-293DNc

Disappointing

SUCKS A DICK LIKE GASTON

beast pls go

We see you beast
Quit hating gaston's gains

NO ONES FORM ON DEADLIFT IS AS GOOD AS GASTONS

Put me in the screen shot

My name is Gaston. Even though I was born a few years before the original movie, I lift to live up to my namesake. I've got awhile to go, but I'll make it.

GL Gaston.

>Watch the film with a chick
>She gets upset that my favourite character was Gaston

Yeah it was ignorant when his friend described him as "athletically inclined" as an insult to his intelligence

Athletes can be well rounded and seek out critical thinking/knowledge gains. I think we're more likely to than others because we're concerned with self-improvement. But emotion-driven women who laugh at illogical stereotypes are the group this movie was written for. Gaston was the only redeeming character imo

Thanks user,
> We're all gonna make it.

how many eggs are you eating?

Isn't he the obvious hero?

From any other disney movie's perspective he'd be the brave hero for riding in and killing the monster

Is Gaston a Chad?

He's an jerky het male that all of the chicks wanted to bang. He was more valuable as the guy who qualified her as something special and attractive to the audience and be the ebul chad that hurt "the sensitive soul" that is the beast is classic as fuck.

No man can ever be het traditionally masculine and happy with that on top of being genuinely useful as anything except a joke or punching bag in ANY disney film ever.

They are basically the cool dudes/studs that they use to draw in the males and women into their shit shows.

No seriously. Without hans and the out of nowhere evil prince(who is also a loved male archetype amongst het women and something many men try to live up) Frozen would have been eyed as being sub standard and more then a little vaguely dykey and the average family and woman would have probably ignored it.

>people actually went to see the new movie
How can you stand the awful acting from Emma Watson?

>negative
>implying Gaston did anything wrong

Not enough user, not enough. Been cutting since December, starting my bulk on Sunday.

het isn't a word btw

NO ONES FEELIN FIT LIKE GASTON
OR DRINKS A WHOLE GALLON OF MILK LIKE GASTON

>funny, interesting
>has personality
>well acted
He really was the best part of the film. Plus, every song he was in was great.

She did alright.

>ladies prefer furries
Yet another reason to go gay.

Beauty & the Obese

Gaston being the beauty, right?

isnt the new gaston a dyel manlet?

Damn right.
N-no homo...

>white women in 2017

this is why I have yellow fever. Sure some have busted faces (but they do use PS to fix that, at least the gooks do) at least their bodies are tight 99% of the time

Chad wishes he was Gaston.

I had more a problem with her singing honestly

CAN CURL 1.5 PL8 WITH THEIR DICK LIKE GASTON

>cutting
>bulk

you're the one person on Veeky Forums who's not gonna make it.

kys

Luke Evans was the faggy kind of arrogant, whereas Gaston was the archetype of manly.

Evans wasn't rough enough.

Just watch the line "as a specimen, yes, I'm intimidating!"

Gaston was Baroque.
Luke Evans a schmuck.

Beast is S W O L E and S M A R T , Gaston is merely S U C K I N G E G G S.

Gaston's only flaw is that he got oneitis.

Otherwise, Gaston had tons of friends, bitches on his sleeve at all times, Belle realistically would have been all over his dick.

>tfw there's no movie about Gaston's adventures

Fuck disney

She knew she could do better.

Only because his oneitis made her head get big. Otherwise, he would have been golden and also not dead.