Anyone else hindered by having a job when it comes to fitness?

Anyone else hindered by having a job when it comes to fitness?

> i was a neet for years
>now parents forced me to get a job
>working retail 2-3 days a week 6-8 hours a shift
>i know have little motivation to lift like I used to.

Anyone else?

2-3 days a week?
Faggot I work 12 hours a night, 6 days a week, class for 5 hours m-f, and I still make time to lift and run everyday.

>2-3 days a week
>6-8 hours a shift

> 6-8 hours a shift
So like a normal work day? Fag

>6-8 hours
>2-3 days/week

How exactly are you hindered? You only have a part-time job. Just go lift before or after your shift lol.

it feels a lot longer then that though

sounds like you have no time for fun. I would h8 to be u

dunno it just hinders and bums me out for the rest of the week, and im tired for like two days after. for example I work thursday and friday this week, all i could think of all week was dreading those two days.

I do 12 hour night shifts 8pm-8am then lift on my way home in the morning.
Work just makes it easier to organise your eating.

>2-3 days a week
You fucking faggot.
I know retail is worse than working in a coal mine but fucking hell.

I'm pretty hindered by my new job.

I work as a maintenance engineer. Most of my time I'm sitting behind a computer doing office shit, but maybe 10% of the time I have to unpredictably do a fuck ton of manual labor.

For example, I wanted to go for a jog after work today, but I had to help move a bunch of machinery up and down the stairs earlier, and now my legs are shot.

It's nothing to do with motivation...it's just that I have no idea which random muscles are going to killed at work.

you are a weak person.

You can work at improving yourself but currently this is just sad.

I know an IB who literally works 14-16 hour days, 7 days a week and still manages to find time for the gym. That is 105 hour weeks on average.

Fucking ridiculous but also impressive nonetheless.

Age and how much does he make?

Kys

It's the only way

no thanks

$165k base and bonus varies, 250% - 300% ish.

He makes nothing compared to the rest of his team.

He is looking to quit soon. It takes a toll on you.

grow the fuck up dude. you're seriously complaining about having to work less than part time hours? how's about living on the street? would that motivate you to not be a piece of shit?

my parents would never let that happen

>600k annual salary
>makes nothing compared to peers
Fuckig richfags

He deserves it though. 105 hour weeks? Damn.

I knew a quant at Citadel who made $1m base. Now that is fucking insane.

He is 29.

IB's are useless nothings. The only thing worth investing in is an index fund. Even Warren Buffet agrees with this

>Anyone else hindered by having a job when it comes to fitness?
No, my wife is the bread winner. I used to work years ago, but quit because it felt like a waste of time since the money wasn't necessary. Now my job is basically just to look good.

Quit whining you pathetic meet most people have to work 40 hours a week just to survive.

God you're such a little bitch, go pick up a weight.

I work security and it is hard to not just whip out my tablet and eat cheetos when i dont have shit to do

Are you happy?

>literally a trophy husband
my goal user, how is it?

That is the case for those who aren't experts, yes. This however, does not apply for the expert. He emphasized this.

thats what so called experts say to keep their jobs and their hefty fees. This has been made very, very clear to me by reading recent books on investing

You're a fucking loser dude. I work 6 days a week, up to 65 hours, I cook professionally. One of the shittiest, hardest, most fast paced job there is. After 11 hours on my feet with no break, I come home and lift, 3 times a week. You will not ever make it. Ever.

make...what? Mr Olympia?

And how about you grow some ballz and take a lunch break you cuck?

It's the case for hedge fund industry average, however, firms like Renaissance technologies, with their medallion fund, have delivered ridiculous returns net of fees for almost 3 decades now.

Work out in the evening

Retard

i work 3-11 and i dont wake up until 12

Yeah those are some ridiculous returns compounded. Especially considering how much money they're dealing with.

Wake up earlier then. Problem solved. You'll make time if you truly want to do something.

Work out from 13:00 to 14:00

Also why do you have such a terrible job

retail sucks

They face-rolled during the financial crisis.

James Simons is worth something like $18 billions now.

What are you gonna do when your parents are no longer there?

Its just luck.

>98.2%
That's what you get for being good at math.

Holy shit that is fucking impressive isn't that fund over $10b in size??

They have decent amount of money in savings stocks and the house is paid off, all will be left to me.

I wasn't for a while and became an alcoholic. I started lifting and quit drinking years ago and now I'm very happy.

I love it now, but there will be times where you fight and she tries to pull the money card. I just laugh and remind her that we're in a state where I'll get half the assets, palimony and half her pension. Mostly we're really happy though.

>I just laugh and remind her that we're in a state where I'll get half the assets, palimony and half her pension.
truly living the dream god bless you user

>average 40 - 50% annual returns net of fees
>for almost 30 years
>luck

That's pretty sad bro

When will you learn?

You rack dissiprin.

How so?

I suggest you read the literature by Warren Buffet in the new ed of The Intelligent Investor and then lurk Veeky Forums, newfag.

I'm work both cap 2 truck unloader 2-11 and overnight cashier 10-7 depending on what my manager schedules me. Sometimes four days a week, and as many as six. I had the same problem but I figured it out and still manage to do a six day split. Becoming an adult involves learning to balance your time dynamically and knowing how to tune out on the grind. You'll get there, ignore the fuck heads giving you shit. All it takes is pushing yourself the first week and then it only gets easier. Take everything that pisses you off at work and throw it at the weight. If a nigger screams at you because their EBT got declined, pretend you're lynching them on a tree while you do tricep pushdowns.

PED's are a hella drug.

I can't believe that you called a guy that knows about JS and RenTech for newsfag. And then suggests that he read The intelligent investor, which was written by BG.

Of course he have read it if he knows about quantitative finance.

Just kys. Peacefully.

Spoke like a true Veeky Forums.

>remember to hold forever

>Work 45 hours per week
>Monday-Friday 7-4
>Deliver hardwood flooring and ceramic tiles across my county
>Every day
>Take online courses to finish up college degree
>Still manage to make meals
>Still manage to spend time with the girlfriend
>Still manage to put in 4 days totalling up to 6-8 hours a goddamn week to train before the day is done

Take your 2-3 days a week and shove them up your ass.

>hi guys, Anton Kreil here

WB has chapters in the new Ed you newfag. I guess you have been to busy doing curls for the girls and are now a brainlet

It's fundamentally a great book, but there are many ways to go about finance. Quantitative algo trading have very little to do with fundamental dd.

You can make fenomenal amounts of money either way.

This is too stupid. It's not a bible to rule them all. It's value investing. Just a branch.

No, index funds will make you a multibillionaire just like Warren Buffett.

Simons has better returns then Warren over those years actually. He just started "too late", in his early 40s. Thus "just $18 billion" fucking dollars.

Proof that it's never too late and that knowledge is nuclear power.

That is incredibly impressive.

>mfw most of you fags are straight up lying or exaggerating your hours

>"i work 100 hours per week as world known engineer making 700 k with a fulltime buttplug while having a 9.5/10 cumbucket gf and raising 5 platypus on the side and I still get time to lift 7 days a week with 4 hours of training.

>yfw people at Lazard works 120 hour weeks

Yeah, they don't work out.

this

Your parents contemplate post-birth abortion...

You have 4-5 entire fucking days to yourself a week and you can't get yourself to lift? You are either ridiculously lazy or have some serious depression going on