Be hoenst, do you guys drain the fat after it finishes cooking or pour it over your carbs/etc

Be hoenst, do you guys drain the fat after it finishes cooking or pour it over your carbs/etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

heart.org/HEARTORG/HealthyLiving/HealthyEating/Nutrition/The-American-Heart-Associations-Diet-and-Lifestyle-Recommendations_UCM_305855_Article.jsp#.WNzC-We1uUk
wcrf.org/int/research-we-fund/cancer-prevention-recommendations/plant-foods
wcrf.org/int/research-we-fund/cancer-prevention-recommendations/animal-foods
who.int/dietphysicalactivity/diet/en/
health.harvard.edu/staying-healthy/cutting-red-meat-for-a-longer-life
diabetes.org/are-you-at-risk/lower-your-risk/healthy-eating.html
bmj.com/content/314/7074/112.long
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>beef
shit-tier meat, terrible protein quality, too many calories.

neither, I toss in my rice and let it all soak up.

not everyone has the money to buy seafood, and eating chicken every night gets real fucking old real fucking fast.

I dont know where it is you hail but here in Scotland we have lean mince from the finest cows reared in the highlands

lmao what 3rd world country do you live in

>too many calories
fuck off fatty

>cooking

>not eating it raw like nature intended

Anything that isn't legit Grass-Fed/Pastured meat in the USA is trashy, stale-gummy bear fed, tumor ridden shit-tier meat with poor CLA, Omega3:6, and Mono/Poly/Sat fat content. For all intents and purposes Grass-Fed beef is very similar to the nutritional profile of wild game which is very healthy and protective.

It's very sad what the United States allows in factory farms.

depends
I buy my meat at different places, depending on what's closest to where I need to be that day
One butcher's got this lard as ground beef I need to drain every .4 seconds, and the other one's lean as fuck
Anyway, lean is the way to go

>Red meat
Enjoy your early death pal

so USA, gotcha

depends if bulk or cut
thats true, but theres the option of buying organic/better quality.
I dunno why people bitch about it being a bit more expensive, it should be; its tastier, youre not eating trash and youre not supporting a fucked up factory farm.

Find a local Amish store, I pay 5.50 a lb for grass fed ground beef, in Michigan if that helps, 2.99-3.99 is normal non grass fed here it's with the extra

FAT DOES NOT MAKE YOU FAT, GOSH DARNIT, DARNELL!!!!!
It's good for you and for your muscles. As long as you take in account the high calorie content so it doesn't screw with your chosen intake, it's fine. (and macros obviously, no one is asking to chug gallons of oil)
Low fat diets are plain wrong.
Just get lean meat and eat everything.

weak boi

I buy the Leaner ones when cutting and it's like 400 Cal's for a half pound. But it's really dry.

>not buying 95/5 ground beef

Never gonna make it.

>not buying venison
>not buying wild boar

Fucking wat

Venison is so lean, but it does taste p.f-ing good

I buy 80/20 from Walmart.
Straight from the factory boys.
I cook it all at once and notice the pan is lined with orange grease when I'm done, which I also pour into my brown rice.
After eating this meal my libido skyrockets for several days.

>buying meat
>not killing your own

>not buying chuck or sirloin and having the butcher grind it
>not blending it with ground pork in your own ratio to make the perfect mince
Shiggydiggydoo

I paid 5.90 for a 380gram steak in Australia. ($14.99 a kilo)

How does that compare to other countries ?

>fat
>bad
Stop parroting momscience you absolute fucking retard

Pretty similar here in kiwiland

>strayan
>not eating roo
You fucked up son.
You could even have croc too.
(You)

Depends on the cut and heneral quality of steak.

And they have a fringe, they're adorable :3

>For all intents and purposes Grass-Fed beef is very similar to the nutritional profile of wild game which is very healthy and protective.

Bullshit.

>there's only one type of fat and it's definitely good for you

Don't be an idiot sheep

Well it sure as fuck is better than beasts that live in pens.

add some water before cooking and dont toast it till its well done
i make burgers with lean beef patty, and even without sakt or sauce they are very juicy

>tfw add bacon grease to burgers to make them extra joocy
>tfw tell everybody it's just plain beef with a lil pork added
>tfw nobody can match my burgers no matter what they try
>tfw everybody wants to have grillouts at my house

the reality is there are over ~250 million meat consumers in the united states. there's no fucking way that there CAN'T be factory farms.

>america is a shithole with 3rdworld-tier regulations when it comes to food and nutrition

what else is new burger?

>buying meat
>not just going out and killing your own
>bow practice supplements back workouts too

And to think some of you fags think you've made it.

Probably, but not that much better. If you're concerned about health, you don't want to eat much meat regardless of source, and especially not beef.

>If you're concerned about health, you don't want to eat much meat regardless of source, and especially not beef.
Top fuckin kek m8.

Flex your cep and lets see what not eating the best protein source has earned you.

>he he he, he hasn't been redpilled like me
>I know more than the world's experts, he he he, he needs to read the internet blogs I read, heh heh

found the dyel.

>I know more than the world's experts
Proofs. And don't you fucking dare try to link some study done by a bunch of vegan cucks comparing themselves to the average zero exercise joe blow.

I've only been lifting about half a year and I'm already bigger and stronger than the obnoxious vegan faglord that has been lifting for two years at my gym. Plus I don't have to take all the shitty dietary supplements he has to just to meet his needs.

never gonna make it

but he read the sticky bro. he is now Veeky Forums certified nutrition expert

>thinks any research study on diet or meat is conducted by vegans
>vegans having anything to do with the fact that a healthy diet is relatively low in meat

heart.org/HEARTORG/HealthyLiving/HealthyEating/Nutrition/The-American-Heart-Associations-Diet-and-Lifestyle-Recommendations_UCM_305855_Article.jsp#.WNzC-We1uUk
wcrf.org/int/research-we-fund/cancer-prevention-recommendations/plant-foods
wcrf.org/int/research-we-fund/cancer-prevention-recommendations/animal-foods
who.int/dietphysicalactivity/diet/en/
health.harvard.edu/staying-healthy/cutting-red-meat-for-a-longer-life
diabetes.org/are-you-at-risk/lower-your-risk/healthy-eating.html

>People in the study who ate the most red meat tended to die younger, and to die more often from cardiovascular disease and cancer. These people also tended to weigh more, exercise less, smoke tobacco more, and drink more alcohol than healthier people in the study.

GEE I FUCKING WONDER WHAT COULD HAVE CAUSED THE CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASE?

MUST BE THE MEAT!

>.org
>clickbait
>clickbait
>clickbait

You haven't linked a single article of any merit. Your only somewhat noteworthy article is no less worthless.

Neck yourself.

You left off the very next sentence.

"Yet even when the researchers compensated for the effects of unhealthy lifestyle, mortality and meat remained associated."

>recognized health organizations made up of the world's leading health experts
>they're just clickbait because I don't like what they say

Honest question, do you have a tumblr account?

>These people also tended to weigh more, exercise less, smoke tobacco more, and drink more alcohol than healthier people in the study
lmao. Talk about controlling for other factors.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>bow
litterally kill yourself bowboy

>compensated for the effects of unhealthy lifestyle
You can't just "compensate" for those things. That isn't how science works. I can't be all like "Yeah well my boner pills work, just look at this (((compensated))) data!"

To have a scientific study, all other factors must remain equal, or it isn't a fucking study. This is middle school bio class level shit.

>recognized health organizations
The WHO is literally the only health organization I recognize and it's about as credible a source as the UN is a world power.

And the rest are clickbait as fuck, just look at those titles.

Fuck off, nerd, rifle hunting gets boring as fuck. I still do it but it's maybe 10% of the same thrill as a bow kill is. It stopped being a challenge to kill deer with a rifle when I hit like ten or eleven maybe, and only because the gun stopped being too large for my frame. I shot my first deer with a rifle at six. That's how much skill it takes that a six year old can do it.

>You can't just "compensate" for those things. That isn't how science works. I can't be all like "Yeah well my boner pills work, just look at this (((compensated))) data!"

If you knew how science works, you'd know they group people into categories for comparison. People of the same BMI, people of the same smoking status, people of the same physical activity level, alcohol intake, etc. That's standard in epidemiological studies.

>The WHO is literally the only health organization I recognize and it's about as credible a source as the UN is a world power.

I find it hard to believe you haven't heard of the American Heart Association, but how is the World Health Organization not credible? Hell, pick any official health organization, they all give basically the same diet advice. Mostly plant foods, keep meat lean and white.

Wild boar. How does one become Obelix mode?

If they did all of that, they wouldn't have to "compensate" the data, or even bother listing out all the other NOT MEAT things that killed these people.

The WHO is as credible as the fucking food pyramid. It's just a big bundle of government bullshit to act like they know what is best for the average person.

The most telling sign is the bullshit about only eating lean cuts of meat.

Fat is an important part of the human diet. Probably THE most important since it's primarily what is responsible for separating us from the apes. Animal fat being a large part of the human diet is why you're even smart enough to sit typing all your bullshit.

Fat doesn't make you fat, and it doesn't make you unhealthy.

But you keep doing you. Weak, tiny you.

>If they did all of that, they wouldn't have to "compensate" the data,

That's what the compensating is, you idiot.

>The WHO is as credible as the fucking food pyramid. It's just a big bundle of government bullshit to act like they know what is best for the average person.

Take off the tinfoil and humble yourself a bit

>The most telling sign is the bullshit about only eating lean cuts of meat.
>Fat is an important part of the human diet. Probably THE most important since it's primarily what is responsible for separating us from the apes. Animal fat being a large part of the human diet is why you're even smart enough to sit typing all your bullshit.

I don't know what that weird tangent is meant to convey to me but there are different types of fat with different health effects. Chicken and beef fat are not healthy. Fish and nut fat are healthy. These are basic, universally agreed upon nutrition principles. Don't try to make up your own reality based on your diet preferences.

That isn't compensating. You can't fucking "compensate" like that in a scientific study. If you want to study one thing, all other factors must be equal or your conclusions are worthless. You can't "compensate" out those other factors when you're comparing two distinct groups with wildly different factors across the board.

Beef and chicken fats not being healthy isn't agreed upon anywhere. Beef fat isn't any worse for you than walnut fat, you mong.

Animal fat is a perfectly acceptable and healthy fat source to anyone who isn't some kale munching herbivore cuck. Show me one peer reviewed legitimate medical study definitively proving otherwise. They don't fucking exist, because idiots are too worried about bullshit like meat when its preservatives and no food chemicals that are causing cancers and shit.

And the WHO is a joke. It is the UN of health and medicine. Everyone fucking knows it's a joke, but nobody wants to let on that they know, because it keeps a vocal minority of retards a bit less vocal.

Nobody gives a fuck about your vegan pandering horse shit, and you're probably either a whale or skeleton, which only furthers my point that you have no actual idea what you're even talking about.

>That isn't compensating. You can't fucking "compensate" like that in a scientific study. If you want to study one thing, all other factors must be equal or your conclusions are worthless. You can't "compensate" out those other factors when you're comparing two distinct groups with wildly different factors across the board.

Every single study on diet does that. That's how you make things equal for comparison. You compensate by comparing like to like for the other factors at the same level of red meat intake.

>Beef and chicken fats not being healthy isn't agreed upon anywhere. Beef fat isn't any worse for you than walnut fat, you mong.

I just linked to several health organizations that make the distinction and recommend unsaturated fats instead of the saturated fats in animal fat. Find me one health organization that disagrees with this.

> Show me one peer reviewed legitimate medical study definitively proving otherwise

bmj.com/content/314/7074/112.long

>We conducted a meta-analysis of 395 published, metabolic ward experiments of the effects of various dietary lipids on blood cholesterol
>Isocaloric increases in saturated fat intake were associated with increases in total and low density lipoprotein cholesterol and smaller increases in high density lipoprotein cholesterol; increased polyunsaturated fat intake decreased total and low density lipoprotein cholesterol and increased high density lipoprotein cholesterol; monounsaturated fat had no significant effect on total and low density lipoprotein cholesterol but increased high density lipoprotein cholesterol

Honest question, do you enjoy being retarded or does it weigh on you?

If you buy 93% lean, there is no fat to drain off.

> my inferior genes needs an obscene amount of macro management

Butcher shoppe does buy one get one on fridays. I always stock up in the morning for beef

>as credible a source as the UN is a world power.

Which proves that your knowledge is zero. The UN never professed to be a power but rather a forum for international dialogue between states to facilitate diplomacy and build consensus. All the power rests in the states' hands, not the UN administrators'. The UN is strictly a meeting place. Now go buy a better tin foil hat.

>do you guys drain the fat after it finishes cooking
I drink it :(

Those gauls weren't natty. That magic soup was actually a mixture of the maddest roids

No keep the fat because it's good for hormone regulation and long term energy.

yeah if i eat chicken every day its bound to suddenly turn on me, and ill have to stop eating it for a few months otherwise ill gag and puke

>eating carbs
>not th fat
kek

I add a scoop of oats and some seasoning to soak up the fat and juices while frying it. Really helps thicken up whatever sauce I add to it.

You mean not draining it is an option?

I always drain it. I get 93/7 and I still wouldn't want the fat that ends up in the pan to stay there

>fatty detected
fuck off not everyone is on keto

Beef is too expensive for me tbqh

>walmart meat
>orange

>wanting to have people at your house
you're one fucked up dude

yeah some people like yo-yoing blood sugar levels, brain fog, and metabolic syndrome

900 gram is € 4,99 in netherlands

Beef*

Who the fuck do you think you are, George Foreman!? Fuck outta here with this drain da fat nonsense.

he's talking about steak not ground beef. Steak is at least 20€+/kg for the cheap stuff in the supermarkets

Lol no fucking way. I was in Spain and I legit bought a massive steak cooked at a restaurant for less than that. No way a supermarket is that expensive.

Never toss out the fat!!!!