So my roommate is exactly what you would call a Chad:

So my roommate is exactly what you would call a Chad:

Chiseled jaw line
Perfect V taper
6'1
Pearly white teeth

And I shit you not, he is eating Pizza as we speak. Anywhey, does anyone have any tips on how to get girls when you go out with a Chad?

Every girl focuses their attention directly on him every time we go out and it makes me feel like shit desu. I would say im a 6/10, and am pretty Veeky Forums. But I just cant compete.

pls respond

Dude just do the M.A.C system

Bang all of their ugly friends. Who cares.

You scoop up the girls he shows no interest in and let him have the top pick of beautiful women.

>how to get girls when you go out with a Chad?
You don't. To fully judge your situation, let's get a comparison pic

Why not ask him for help OP?

You have only one option: scraps. And to get those you gotta be funny and charismatic. Good luck.

JUST BE YOURSELF BRO GIRLS LOVE CONFIDENCE BRO

whats that?

I want the beautiful woman too

I actually have been considering this. But god i feel like a beta asking

i hope this isnt the case

Move in After Completion
After Chad is done with a girl, she's gonna need an understanding shoulder to cry on. That's when you swoop in and have yourself an all-you-can-eat buffé of sloppy seconds

Hahahahaha

One of my closest friends is a total bro who's much less autistic than I am. I've asked him for girl advice once or twice. It isn't weird unless you make it weird

OP here,

Its almost disheartening considering I have seen him bang 4 girls from Tinder since he has moved in (3 months ago). I am lucky to bang 4 girls a year. He literally has girls he met one time find him and friend request him on Instagram. I can even imagine that life.

Don't worry mate, we all need help in some things and can teach people in others. I'd ask one of my friends, who isn't a Chad but gets pussy regularly enough, if I lived close to him.
So don't squander your opportunity to learn from someone more knowledgeable in a particular area of life.

That's just something you've gotta take user. Some people look good by birth. Some people are very smart. Some are very funny, etc.
You can't get hung up others traits, or you won't go anywhere. Find out what you're good at, and find out what you wanna be good at.

If it's pussy you want, it's really not difficult to get. Go to clubs, work tinder, use a cocky attitude around women, dress well and smell nice etc.

I'd take being an ugly man over being an ugly girl any day, if that helps. Ugly men can get high quality girls with other traits (success, charisma, wealth, humor, intelligence etc). Girls have only their looks to fall back on when it comes to that

Top notch sunny reference 10/10

If you look at he pic you posted that guy doesn't have a good face, but he's in good shape and has a thick neck. These are achievable for you OP, you can become a chad.

Easy. Chad takes the hottest girl and you go for one of her friends. If you and him are good bros his chadly aura will reflect warmly on you especially if you're fit.

I feel ya bro
My roommate has banged as many chicks in the past 2 weekends as I have in my life (3)
I just get too drunk to care now.
But actually, I assume you're at uni cause roommate, right?
What year are you? If you're older, freshmen are much easier to pick up than upperclassmen. Is that an option for you?

you will blossom as well one day.
>we're all gonna make it

dont ask for help buddy, they are shit on the inside, people pretend alot

i have a friend who became chad a few years ago, one time i asked him how can improve my game with girls like honestly

by the next two days he was telling everyone that i had no game and that he was "teaching" me how to "get laid", it made my beta ass go to super beta

never again.

The fuck is this shit. Traps and Chads do not mix

I got CHADO tho, huzzah. Top row and third row

>by the next two days he was telling everyone that i had no game and that he was "teaching" me how to "get laid", it made my beta ass go to super beta
That Is an exceptional piece of shit, Jesus

Are you Canadian by any chance?
Since I moved here I noticed people do shit like that, although not as bad as your example.

Either don't go out with him or go after different girls? He can't have them all.

But it sounds like you've set in your mind that he's better than you. You have to change this mindset. It will kill you.

I see fat, skinny fat, or average dudes with hot girls daily. I myself know at least 3 guys who are fat 5'7"-5'9" dudes who pull regularly.

Also basing your self worth on how many girls you've fucked is degenerate as hell.

Move somewhere you can be CHAD, like a village in the middle of nowhere in Central Africa (bring a gun so you can threaten the villagers)

first post best post
can't argue

People like him don't know how to create real relationships because everyone they sleep with is easy and insecure.

Just let him bang you.

reminds me of this one time my friend got wasted and admitted to me that he values having me around because it makes him look alpha in comparison.

Wtf is the mac system

>tfw you've done everything but fuck a woman under 30 or fucked a trap

WHY CAN'T I GET MILFS REEEEEE

Three girls at once was not fun other than the mental high. Stick to two at once.

nah brah im a mexican, people here tend to be like this, but i learned to shut the fuck up and learn by myself, thats better

>under 100 lbs

t. pedophile

Move in
After
Completion

If you have another friend he can get the scraps after you.

Kekerino

that's a bingo

sad

>Girls have only their looks to fall back on when it comes to that
Well that is fucking depressing to read.

Why?
Im not him but ive met girls who look like absolute ass after 24 and how do you think this will affect your self-esteem?

They can still get guys ofc but not the same quality as before when they were young and that constant boost to self esteem from having guys approach constantly will be gone

Anyone have the original without pink stains?

Because if you don't have a face, you're fucked. Period. Invisible.

Thats the opposite of what he said user and i agree with him, even if youre ugly you can improve yourself and manage to succeed on other merits

Sure you will be behind other guys who have the face but success IS an option, you just need to work harder.
Improve what you have and try to enjoy life instead of lameting over what you dont have, friend. It will serve you much better in the end

>M.A.C
Murder all chads?

You know you want his dick OP.

His Chad dick. You know you want it.

You noticed his V taper. That's were the V taper leads.

You noticed his white teeth. You want to see them as he half smiles while he gives you the dick you want.

The Chad dick you want.

Take the dick OP.

And then post pictures (no homo)

Just kidding Op. Just don't expect to pull when you go out with him. That way if you don't you won't be disappointed, and if you do it'll be a pleasant surprise. Also bettering yourself will definitely help, just don't feel entitled after you do or it'll fuck your personality.

Post pic of you OP

Chad is all relative
You just need a shorter less buff bro to make you look better.

>tfw complete opposite of Chad (not lookswise)
>24y/o and only fucked 2 girls in my life, one of which is now my long term gf
>tfw its good to have her and life will probably be nice but that crippling feeling of knowing you will never ever be able to fuck anyone else and end up dying ever seeing 2 pussies in your life

what do brahs

kek

Grass is never really greener unless you are directly sexually repressed in your current relationship. Pussy is Pussy, its gonna feel the same. Unless you are one of those insecure validation types who needs to rack up numbers for a sense of self worth.

You already have a chad. Why do you need girls too. Stop being greedy

Also

Post a pic of you and him, obviously. I'm a grill that goes on tinder. I'll lay out the facts. You might not the std ridden pussy he gets anyways.

>I'm a grill that goes on tinder. I'll lay out the facts
What could you tell us that we dont already know?
Most guys are well aware of how tinder works and how girls on it act, either youre self-delusional and will misinform the poor user or youre confirming shit we already know

>I'm a grill that goes on tinder.
Oh damn we've got an expert in this thread

Try focusing on being more comfortable with yourself. People feel your insecurity on an unconscious level. If you can manage to be comfortable and confident when out with an obviously more attractive man, it will add to your attraction.

If you derive your sense of value and accomplishment from how many women you sex, then you are doomed to fail, whether you sleep with a hundred females, or zero.

Honestly having to feel like the best guy in the room can fuck up your personality. It's like those guys who only hang out with people dumber than them so they feel smart.

See him as competition and get better. Very young women will always be more attracted to Chad but as you get older they'll want a provider with a brain and a level head more.

Also if you're still a little tubby you'd be surprised how much jaw you got left to gain (maybe).

And of course once you earn a certain amount of money it becomes mostly irrelevant how good you look, but that's why you work out for you, not for Stacey.

Look brah, ive had the same problem, except the guy is my BROTHER. We have similar genes but he's managed to be near model-tier. Plenty of times I've been passed up for him. What's funny is that he's what fit would describe as autistic; he has virtually no game and is a bit awkward.

Instead of trying to be like him i just did my own thing; became strong and muscular, worked on my career, developed social skills. I had offers for sex with some hot girls but i was too nervous to do it due to E.D. Eventually a hot, nice girl at the gym talked to me and we matched on tinder. Been with her for nearly 2 months now and she's great. She cooks for me, says I'm great in bed and is very giving in that department also. Theres tons of other good stuff but i won't bore you.

I'd recommend you just ask this guy to go out with you and hook you up with some girls. There's a chance he just won't understand though; my brother pure didn't understand that not everyone has girls offer themselves to them after a few lines of (awkward) conversation. It's different for others and you've got to make up that gap elsewhere.

does fucking a girl while my roommate was sleeping count as fucking in public

or fucking in a public place while no one is around

Banging 4 girls in 3 months in usa... C'mon dude that ain't no Chad

This.
>My buddy always gets the best looking girl in the bar or party.
>I am not a complete autistic
> pulled twice in the last three times we've been out together with one of the girls he rejected
> ain't throwing myself no pity party's. Gotta work with the hand your delt brah.

nothing wrong with having chads scraps

>friend request
>instagram
This is why you don't get laid, you don't know how society works

Someone post the original without the marks

Are you seriously implying that attraction isn't a huge factor in sex? Pussy is not just pussy mate. And by the way, virgin boy, it doesn't all feel the same. If you had fucked more than one or two girls you would realize that.

>whats that?
it's eating Chad's leftovers

demonstrate worth that extends beyond aesthetics and the merits that are implied by facial symmetry, body size/strength, obvious health.

for example, i imagine you have a personality, interests, hidden skills/talents? also, learn to be comfortable with yourself.

i'm a good 7/10, maybe 8, gf is the same, but that's because she's more than an airhead.

some girls are just so cripplingly beautiful and out of your league, you can't understand why they glanced over at you. you wonder why not just have your pick of the top-tier guys? because you have value, as a person. they can see that. they know you don't have the god-given genes that a 'chad' has, and so what do you do? you work harder to be your best. anyway. forget the stacy, forget the 10/10s, find yourself a girl that appreciates you.

Post em fellas

here
I'm 26 in a few months

Time to kill self

Low libido Chad? lol

I've got the top row locked. Some other too.

What matters more is confidence and having a good way of carrying yourself.

And these go a longer way than looks.

post the original template you cuck I wanna do this as well

btw turned 20 last week for reference

>6'1
>Chad

Ayy

23 in 2 weeks. Am I chad enough Veeky Forums? ;_;

OP here,

yeah this Chad would definitely not understand what its like to not have girls throw themselves at you.

I agree, but right off the bat, looks always stick out. They are the key to get in the door

thats just what Ive seen from Tinder...im 100% sure he has banged a few others within the last few months.

but I do get laid...just not as much as I would like.

Okay.

I've had only one girlfriend and she's the only one with whom I've had sex. Still in a relationship with her. And it's a perfect relationship.

No complaints.

>mfw

Turning 19 tomorrow

Just turned 19

> basing your self esteem on things you can't control like genetics.

There are tons of guys who would love to be a 6/10 and fit, you don't think some fat neckbeard on rk9 wouldn't love to be semi attractive to women?

Just get a girl on your own level that you actually deserve you fucking retard