I need a vacation. What are some Veeky Forums approved travel destinations? Some places that have stuck out in my mind...

I need a vacation. What are some Veeky Forums approved travel destinations? Some places that have stuck out in my mind...
-Italy. Aesthetic art everywhere.
-Russia. By far the most masculine country I've visited.
-Japan. Low obesity rates. High quality food.

>travel destinations
>destinations
You're doing it wrong, m8

The most fit travel is to bike/run/walk around the world, nerd

oh shut up

Make me

Italy is pretty shit desu.

I like to go to holland and Germany.

Go clubbing at Kavos or some other Greek island, you can get your gains tested by hordes of angry serbs.

Venice Beach, California.

Del Ray Beach, Florida

New Haven, Connecticut (Powerhouse Gym there is unbelievable)

holland is good, bike from city to city

Las Vegas for the Olympia weekend

Arnold Classic, Columbus Ohio

Why would you say that? Not to sound offensive, but are you poor? Italy, specifically Rome, Venice and Florence are fucking top class. I'm actually going back to Rome this weekend just to get the giant bucket of mussels. Maybe some pizza also.

Holland is pretty meh if I'm honest. Culture is just about smoking and drinking in the evening. Bland, and Amsterdam is just a place for degenerate brits to go on cheap booze holidays.

Southern Spain and Southern France are also pretty good, aesthetically pleasing places.

For all of the destinations, if you don't have a good amount of spare cash, then you'll not enjoy any of them to the fullest.

The Netherlands and Denmark are pretty fit when it comes to cycling.

>What are some Veeky Forums approved travel destinations?

Who cares what Veeky Forums approves go where you want.

i went to japan in january for two weeks. lots of walking, japs love americans, great food. 10/10 would rec.

>tfw you live in columbus and have only been to the classic twice

Food in Japan is awesome, honestly surprised how much I fell in love with everywhere I've been there. Italy was cool, everyone I met was that real pushy Italian nice. Touristy spots were dirty tho and filled with degenerates. The same with Paris, but it still has a place in my heart. Haven't been to Russia but the qts there seem top notch. Amsterdam was fun and I didn't even smoke when I was there thanks to my gf at the time.

the czech republic had goat bulking food

>fried cheese sandwich
>fit

Italy is my fuckin' favorite.

>needing a 'Veeky Forums approved' recommendation for anything

christ man fucking think for yourself

most of these fucks never travel outside their mom's house anyways

i hear lithuania is cool

I would go to Ibiza to creampie british sluts and do coke at 4am to a carl cox set but thats just me

What are jap foods like?

as a russian, moscow is also full of aesthetic art too, retard

Never said Russia wasn't aesthetic. Moscow also has beautiful metro stations. The art can't compare to Rome and Florence, however.