Rest day becomes rest week

>rest day becomes rest week
How do I stop this from happening?

You're overtrained.

have some disclipline

it's normal op, everyone enjoyes them gains but no sane mane will enjoy lifting a piece of iron up and down like an autist
just imagine yourself in 3months or so regretting for not working out, works for me

I dont feel overtrained just lazy

Find internal motivation.

I wake up in the morning thinking about the iron im going to lift later, its my life force at the moment

adjust your routine so that there are no rest days

Add up all your sets and reps, divide them by three. Do full body 3x a week, dont go to failure.

Youll get the same gains but no or less doms

this. OP just doesnt want it bad enough.

maybe he needs to get cucked by some chad or get told "oh, you have stopped working out user?" and that will fuel the fire within.

i dont know. i do PPLxPPL and the 1 day of the week i dont train is easily the worst. working out just gives so much energy and i genuinely enjoy lifting things up and putting them down while progressively making gains.

I don't know what's so fun about it desu, I started 3 months ago and don't skip workouts, but it's just a tool for me to get a better physique, that's all, I couldn't care less about strength, hitting PR's and all that BS. Luckily I bought all the equipment I need and work out at home, saving time and money, otherwise I'm sure I would drop that shit after couple of weeks.

If you have the luxury of training outside in sunlight, do so.

Hows your NEET life going lol?

You don't.
Rest relax then go back to doing what you're doing next week.
Hell do maintenance lifts/cardio/exercise next week and do fuck all for the rest of the week.

Rest is good for your body and your soul bruh.

You don't have to be neet to go to the gym everyday, I go everyday, work 2 jobs, have 3 kids and still have time to fuck my wife every night, it's about priories, I don't watch TV, I don't play Vidya, I don't party anymore, it's all about what you want out of life.

you wanted to post this pic

admit it

Im having a rest week too, but thats just because im starting to get worried about my wrist, it hurts like hell and makes popping sounds, working out 6 days a week (sometimes twice a day) for 3 months straight was a bad idea

What works for me is that I just remember myself that I didn't become what I always didn't want to become.
Aka a status, money driven, dyel who gives up on all fun and virtues in life just to become prestigious.

What also helps durung times I'm not really feeling it it to loft very early in the day if possible. I find if I postpone my workouts to a later hour in the day during weeks that I am a bit lazy/unmotivated that I get tired and even more unmotivated throughout the day. Forcing yourself to lift at the start of on a bad day makes the bad day instantly 100x better.
Just remind yourself that once you did the first 2-3 excercises your endorphines will start to rush through your body and you will be motivated to finish the workout and after you finished you will have a great day ahead. I even started doing cardio in the morning on off days, not for the health benefits, but soleley because I know my day will be 10x better and more productive if I do.

Just power through it user, consistency and discipline it the key to being succesfull in any area in life.

A rest week is fine a couple times a year max if youre feeling burnt out. Being out of the gym for a week and feeling the gains start to disapear always get me itchin to go hard at the gym again rather than just go through the motions

>Rest week becomes rest month

>not enjoying lifting
>making it
yeak okay...

>rest month becomes rest year

>rest year becomes rest in piece

AAAAaahh fuck, I don't care if I've a runny nose and a cough anymore.
Gonna go for a run right now

rest month becomes rest of life

>every day is no fap day 1