bitcoinereum.com

What you think?

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1862675.0
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2254220.0
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2130941
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I think its gonna moon

This is the most promising Token I ever see , no ico bullshit clean and open. LOVE IT

If you wanna make real money, forger cryptocurrencies and use this site:
probetting.pro

Thank me later!

Fuck off piece of shit

just another piece of shit that will moon because the average crypto investor doesn't read whitepapers and only invest in shitcoins

Mining this so hard right now, this is not even on coinmarketcap yet, we are all going to be rich

fuck off Ahmeds and Pajeets, kys

Stay poor retarded faggot

ingenious and it's gonna moon 100%

I can only mine fucking 1 every 10 minutes now

>Bitcoinereum
Knuckleheads couldn't just go with Bitereum

NEO was called Antshares

Scratch that.

Bitcoineum would be the top tier choice.

Correct link is this one: bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2254220.0

That's what I am doing, lets not complain

My point is, it looks like this contract mining was already attempted under the name of Bitereum.

Check it out.

Project didn't last long by the looks of it.

You have more:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2130941

And ofcourse the eBTC trash and other airdrops shit

Was attempted before but no one actually accomplished it like Bitcoinereum

Not trying to FUD, just curious what makes this so different.

Well, simple: works

It's not worth it to mine anymore. Just accumulate cheap coins on ED

I need 0.01 Ē in mew . I can transfer sbd from steemit to bittrex. Where do I go next? Bittrex withdrawal fees are to high. Maybe convert to Bitbean and transfer to bluetrade and convert to eth and withdraw?

What is cheap when nobody knows what its worth? Bought in around 0.0055.

This is a pure shitcoin. Just look at all the creepy pajeet shills going on.

People wasted money on it. They now think it is worth something. Like they don't even bother to shill any PoS/ dividend bullshit

Do you REALLY see this replacing BTC? I mean REALLY?>

Fuck off pajeet scum

Good luck with being poor

your example is like the ones /pol/tards give when someone ask why captalism is better than communism

Well we're making shit money though. Dam for a small window yesterday I was getting 5 an hour.

5 every 10 minutes I mean

You can see here it's the sam 5+ poster shills who give out about the FUD lol

Is there any point to your coin except that you wasted money on it and now deem it valuable?

You fail to recognise that that wasn't a transfer of value from gas to bitcoinereum; you simply lost money

Lets talk again in one year retarded

I think its a scam coin that is going to steal your ethereum. Has anyone reviewed its code?

Total shitcoin. Doesn't solve the oracle problem.

The only shit here is you

O fuck this is brilliant

You are making me laugh very much lol. No factual response for realistic fud, Just name-calling like some handicapped poor child.

I'll send you 0.15 btc right now if you admit this is a complete pajeet scam

Is it bitcoinereum or btcm on etherdelta?

You can put your 0.15 BTC right up your fucking ass.

I'll make much more with bitcoinereum ;-)

Get fucked

Bitcoinereum

>mfw I wrote my own script to automate mining
>getting like 30-40 coins every 10 minutes
>mining for less than a day and already got 1200 across several accounts

Give up, I control the mining.

fucking pajeets talking shit hahahaha!

How much gas you paying per coin?

1-4.

2 or 3 times I've managed to grab all 50 coins in a single cycle. I guess it won't be that easy if more people start mining.

Are you using GETH or MEW?
I have to refresh MEW inbetween each Tx and its really annoying. Any way around that?

I thought it was interesting and was going to start today until I saw multiple threads about it here on Veeky Forums and became suspicious it's some scam.

Good luck with missing the train lol

All right. Why do you like it so much?

Does someone have a solution for picture related issue? According to the developer on bitcointalk, it shows that you are not fully synced to the blockchain. However, I am only a few blocks behind on the latest block and it is not moving. How can I fix this issue?

All the shills have is appeal to fomo "enjoy missing out! This will be the next btc!" And childish insults

Pathetic

haha your not wrong. I am still mining them anyways whatever its a fun experiment lets see where it goes

This is the first token that can be mined by anyone. Meaning it is more decentralized than Bitcoin is.
Look at the price other fork projects have.

Same, I want to get 10k and just hodl ;)

And it's fun to develop my own script.

yup my thoughts exactly

its not mined.

it kinda is. whether you're paying for electricity or ethereum transactions - there is some "real" value to this token.
and i guess the dev can adjust the "difficulty of mining" by expanding the mined limit in 10 minutes

that is what makes this token interesting - although it's a shit name - it really is a copy of Bitcoin on the Ethereum platform and can be proven very useful/successful in times like this where nobody fucking knows what's going to happen with bitcoin in the upcoming fork