>"Why haven't I made any social progress!"
Try actively making friends you idiot.

Yeah, just wait a week for Persona 5

But how user?

so I was not supposed to pick up girls?

Increase the weight.

Same way you lift
Start small and escalate into harder things

Cus women r fucking chads that im so lonely, wish we could go back to the 50's and it'd be ok to buy women

> tfw talking to any person saps more energy out of you than that time you took 3 scoop of Jack3d and ended up doing entire's week workout through out 5 hours day after

I get that part, but WHERE do I start? I don't drink or smoke

You've got to take the lessons you've taught yourself in lifting and transfer it to other things.

Fitness is all about attacking your self esteem and body image issues, things you may have had your entire life, and doing something about it. You want friends? Attack it head on, find a club or group of people who have similar interests in you. Ask old friends if they want to reconnect. There are options and it takes hard work but if you want something the only way to achieve it is to go after it the same way you've gone after fitness.

make it a goal to talk to someone new each day.
Move on to escalating social situations.
Then hanging out with people for normal shit.
????
Become Chad

Have you tried approaching other regulars at your gym? Your job? Neighbors?

If you have 'tfw no gf' try a real dating website or something.

again with the how

where do I go to meet new people? the library? my gym is full of old people and is the only thing my NEET ass can afford so not there

Public. Stores when you buy shit, during hobbies you have (get one if you dont), the fucking park.

thanks mate

thanks to you too

>tfw grill
>tfw reading about anons that feel the same feels as me on Veeky Forums
>tfw really just want a fit bf that can encourage me to be a better person of myself physically
>tfw want to meal prep and eat clean with
>tfw want to battle depression with another person
>tfw none of that will ever happen

You should never date a dude who uses Veeky Forums. You know we're trouble.

Go for a repressed nice guy with a good job.

>none of that will ever happen
Maybe because youre preventing it, femanon?
you could either allow guys to hit on you or hit on guys who are fit
Dont expect things to just happen, make them happen ffs

>approach total strangers in the park
>start creeping people out because you have no social interaction skills and come on too strong
>build up a reputation as the creepy guy lurking in the park
>children start mocking you and throwing bricks at you
>become even more socially isolated than before

>learn what's wrong with your approach
>bully children
>throw bricks farther than those manlets anyway
>fear earns respect
>Get invited to college parties

I mean, I use Veeky Forums too so we can both be weird together. And I'm not talking about hipster weird, but really weird. T b h I'm not that weird but I have been exposed to a lot of weird things being on Veeky Forums.
My beauty is acquired taste. :/ looks are everything, I mean that's why we're all here right?

>I mean, I use Veeky Forums too so we can both be weird together.

Not how that works. Dudes on Veeky Forums would never be satisfied with a life like that. Yes even the >tfwnogf crowd.

>looks are everything, I mean that's why we're all here right?
I seriously doubt youre ugly enough to not be able to find a bf
Unless youre disfigured in some way you are able to get a guy but i dont recommend one from Veeky Forums
other dude is right

I live a pretty normie life just like 60% of the other people on here.
>in college
>have a job
>have goals and aspirations
>have friends
>do normie shit all day
>go on Veeky Forums for a couple of hours and passively browse

I don't indulge in chan culture but it'd be cool if I met a dude that also browsed chans from time to time.

>_

Im not asking you anything, im telling you that you are not possibly ugly enough to not find a bf

I don't know, she could be like that one user whose only standard for a bf was that he was a male.

Pretty sure that girl killed herself too.

Yeah i know the post and im sure there was some bullshit behind it
Ive seen girls sit and flip through guys on tinder disliking everyone and loudly say "lol why are there no guys around" to a break room filled with guys, its common knowledge that girls are usually blind to guys all around them
My theory is that girl wasnt as lonely as she claimed to be and besides if it was that bad there is surgery

True.
Chads like me because I'm pretty but my body isn't hot enough for them to date me. Luckily I'm working on that right now. Currently gyming 5-6x a week and logging my calories!!! And I'm on a 1500 calorie diet.

than you should just kill yourself lol haha

Fuck off and die, you fucking thot.
How dare you think your experience in life is comparable to that of a man.

Dude just be yourself.

If you wanna socialize, gyms are one of the worst places since everybody is there mainly for working out. Besides the majority of people are novice trainers and have lots of insecurities about their bodies. If you wanna really socialize I'd advise you to join a martial arts gym or do another hobby that involves actively speaking to people and not having to make social interactions out of the blue. Be open, learn to make small talk and you're set to go.

Go to a gym with lots of girls and then go home and imagine your life with them, rinse and repeat. It makes me happy

>Just get out there and experience life bro

>lifting isn't suppressing my schizophrenia anymore
off to the doctors for meds I go

>implying it isn't your shit-tier personality that makes them pump and dump you

go on susie, lose another five pounds and maybe they'll stay next time

How I joined social skills:
Started writing retail
Joined social clubs
Casually go out for beers with club

foolproof plan right there

Get Tinder maybe? I'm not sure how I can make this easy for you.

I know that feel, bro.

I'm 27 and have 4.5 years of NATTY gains and still no gf

fat girls and gay guys hit on me all the time

>NATTY gains
There's your problem, lad

i don't want to risk losing my hair. plus roid fags look retarded

natty gains is more than enough to get me compliments from normies

If gay dudes are hitting on you, you definitely look good, bro.

Are you sure the problem isn't that you aren't being aggressive enough with hitting on chicks yourself?

yeah i work full time and live with my parents still so i don't really bother talking to too many girls.

my parents are my best friends so i just havent had any reason to move out yet. i think at 27 most girls would be like wtf so i dont bother

I've been hit on by gay dudes back when I was at like 22 or 23% bodyfat. Getting hit on by gay guys at the gym is like getting wet in a swimming pool. I'm sure he looks decent at least after 4.5 years of lifting, but gay dudes aren't always the most selective bunch in my experience.

This.
Females cannont COMPREHEND that of what man feels.

Go join a sports club. You'll make friends and gains at the same time

Get out of your parents' house. Get a place of your own and start approaching women more. Go to the bar once in a while. Buy a pretty girl a drink and talk to her. Get to know her a little bit, and get laid. Keep doing this until you build confidence. Politely smile at and nod to the people you see daily, they notice that kind of shit. Make small talk with cashiers. It's easy, and it'll help you build social skills.

b-but i work 12 hours a day whos going to watch my doggo while i am gone? i can't leave the poor pupper alone and i dont want another one

Leave the TV on? Find a friend who needs a roommate? There are hundreds of excuses to not do something that is beneficial in the long run, but there are plenty more reasons to give it a shot.

>tfw still have the delusion that life will get better after I made it
it's the only thing I have.