How the fuck he is natural? Or does he just lie with a straight face?

How the fuck he is natural? Or does he just lie with a straight face?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f4atpdxt82Y
youtube.com/watch?v=69qtHxNe7VM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

he looks like shit ergo he is natty

them is fightin' words user

Because he actually does bodybuilding, has insane genetics and did that shit continually for a shit ton of time. Practically no one does natty bodybuilding, because you spend a shit ton of time on isolations and the results will never come close to people on gear. His legs are also fairly small compared to his upper body.

>His legs are also fairly small compared to his upper body.
i wonder why

fuvking claiming natural because muh trt doses. gtfo

>Or does he just lie with a straight face?
He's jewish so I'll let you guess

>How the fuck he is natural?
He's not. I can't fucking believe people are still so gullible after all these years. You can literally tell people anything and they'll believe you just because you told them. It's no wonder Mike O'Tren is still around making money selling duck eggs.

Why the fuck does he lie?

youtube.com/watch?v=f4atpdxt82Y

He seems so convincing...

>Men who are 6'3" do not look like you do naturally.
lmao

his skull shape is so fucking weird

>Why the fuck does he lie?
More or less the same reason all fake natties lie:
1) Because steroids are illegal and he doesn't want the DEA kicking in his door.
2) Because he's afraid the young kids who look up to him would lose respect for him if he admitted he has used AAS or at least pro hormones in the past and is currently on TRT. This is a very valid concern; they probably would.
3) Because whether it's fair or not, people see steroid use as "cheating" even if you're not a competitive athlete and aren't using them to gain an unfair advantage over the competition. In general, his reputation as a source of good advice on fitness and nutrition will take a hit (even though it shouldn't). People will be less likely to pay $15 a month to get advice from him through his private forum.

At the very least he's on trt. I mean he's leaner than ever at over 50 years old. That said he has great genetic and probably looked only slightly worse when he was natty.

Would look 2/10 better if he had a better v taper

>20 minute video where he never once denies taking steroids
It's weird how people don't read between the lines and accept this as the confession it's intended to be. People are really oblivious. The real message of the video is "Yes, I've used steroids, but I've also worked really hard and have great nutrition." not "I've never used steroids."

Of course, a lot of people didn't even realize he was gay until he finally got doxed and started using the word "husband" instead of "partner." People are fucking dense.

He is natty. Just because. U are a weak mufuga don't mean he ain't. I know 20 year olds as big as him.

Word up, cRack3r. I was bigger and stronger as a sperm cell.

No, he isn't natural anymore. He was a natty back in the day, and trained pretty hard and looked awesome for it. But remember, he's almost 60. When he got old it looks like he started taking test to maintain the levels he had when he was younger. So he's got the same amount of test a 30 yo probably has.

His advice is still good, even though he's roiding. When Veeky Forums calls him the natty king, it's ironic.

he has openly admitted to getting trt from his doctor.

Source required. He has an entire page on his website talking around the issue without ever admitting to being a trt user.

fucks sake. source gets posted every fucking time this thread comes up, just like how an older, archived version of the page where he discusses ffmi shows that he has an ffmi above the natty limit, and above steve reeves back in the day. he's not fucking natty, get over it

>fucks sake. source gets posted every fucking time this thread comes up
No, it doesn't. You're hallucinating. Scooby has never admitted to using TRT and never will, let alone the stuff he was obviously using for years before he got doctor prescribed testosterone.

>he's not fucking natty
That's my point: he's not only on TRT, he's used gear for years and years but won't admit to either.

He's geared in the past, he's admitted to hrt, which is totally legit, BUT

HERE IS THE THING

he looks great but not much nigger than Dom Mazzeti, and Dom is literally the natty limit. Dom is clean as the driven snow, and him and Scoob have similar levels of build, so you know he's not a geared queer. he's not cheating per se

>not much nigger than Dom Mazzeti

eggplants kek

>steroids are illegal and he doesn't want the DEA kicking in his door

The guy is upper middle class easily, he has enough cash to be getting his stuff legit.

youtube.com/watch?v=69qtHxNe7VM

Newsflash faggot, you can't be that shredded in your late 50s without TRT.

>I'm literally retarded; I don't know how to read. If I did, I'd realize I'm quoting someone making the argument I'm ineptly presenting.
Try to keep up, Corky.

>Scooby has never admitted to using TRT and never will
>literally a video of scooby admitting he's on TRT

Nowhere in that video does he admit to using TRT. He talks around the issue for ages without ever saying "I personally use TRT."

God, are you fucking stupid.

He is MUCH bigger than Dom and Dom is obviously juicing recently.

>my husband and I

wtf? I didn't know scoobs was a queer. unsubscribed

he lies with a gay face, its different. thats why you cant realize hes lying with a straight face.

At best, scooby's ideal is to dissuade teenagers from steroids until they reach college or later.