Has anyone ever dated a black girl that's not African American? There's this new thicc girl at my gym...

Has anyone ever dated a black girl that's not African American? There's this new thicc girl at my gym. She wants to lose weight and she doesn't seem like other black girls. She says she was born here but her parents are Nigerian.
Are these girls any different from Shaniquas?

Pic unrelated

yes, black people not born in america are amazing; in canada there are tons of them and they are some of the best people i have ever known. Their old-school african philosophy is necessary in this culture where the feminization of men is becoming not only accepted but actually expected.

Fuck off kike.

Maybe a bit true for West Africans like Ghanaians and Nigerians, but people from the horn of Africa are human garbage. Fucking DYEL lightbulb head Somalis shitting up my country.

its always a fucking leaf

there many ethiopian qts on the west coast

Nigerians are bro tier. Good family values and strong moral principles focused on masculinit and virtue.

ghanaians, nigerians, ivory coast etc - likeable, stoic, funny, open-minded
ethiopians, kenyans, somalians (especially somalians) - absolute garbage, there was a big community of them near where i went to school and they literally lived like the pikeys in snatch just with an undercurrent of the most superficial aspects of hip hop "culture"

Africans from Africa from my personal experience have been middle class/college educated and decent as fuck people. Better than the subhuman working class white Chavs you get about in Britain.

I thought the black girls I met in the U.S. were cute and classy too. But I worked for an investment bank so they were all new graduates from good U.S. schools. Didn't meet any actual ghetto black American girls.

There are black people from Senegal who live in the caves in the mountains near where I live and raise geese/sell weed. They invited me in and gave me a pillow and gave me a bit of free hash and ditch weed to go with my purchase. They were watching American psycho on a TV that must have been at least 15 years old.

They were chilled out.

>Are these girls any different from Shaniquas?
Yes, they have legit morals and good nature but they're also very strict and will beat you.

Which can be a positive.

>I thought the black girls I met in the U.S. were cute and classy too. But I worked for an investment bank so they were all new graduates from good U.S. schools. Didn't meet any actual ghetto black American girls.

I'm black. started school last year. one of the girls I met was a 4 year business school graduate that didn't like her job so she started over in community. she was fucking amazing. nice, beautiful, church-going, hell she didn't even curse. the only downside is that she espouses that dumb pro-black shit. I think it was ebcause she grew up in a suburb/county area so she didn't have any other black people around and turned to that dumb shit when she got to the city to boost her identity because she was always the black girl.

I know you fags are wondering why I had to include something about me being a nig in that. Well, let me tell you. I'm poor, lived in the hood my whole life and still do. Even the "nice" girls are still niggers. The only non-nig girls are the hot topic weeaboos, but even then they're probably still being fucked by hood niggers if they can't find white guys.

Suburban black girls are great but they still get pulled into those dumbass black politics if they need something to complete their identiy. Unless they're republican.

Africans are chill. They're usually raised well

t. eurocuck

>people from the horn of Africa

Habesha girls are CUTE

PROTIP:
When trying to fuck/date any girl from any background or ethnicity, try to not project your assumptions about said ethnicity onto the girl. It leads to you being an autistic cunt with blue balls crying about how "_____ girls are such bitches :(". Try to treat them like any other person and they'll magically not hate your guts.

T. Jew that has dated/fucked every ethnicity but fullblooded Jew.

Suburban girls on both sides of the atlantic (regardless of race though the richer 2nd & 3rd generation indian girls in London are especially nice) are best from my experience. Even the slutty ones are slutty in a fun way if that makes sense and at least don't have kids.

The working class/ghetto/council estate women have all been the absolute worst from who have met and been with. Especially the poorer white bitches as they're total hoes and have a bunch of kids with different dudes.

>Uncle Tom is too autistic to have a gf that isn't a cuckservative

This. There's really not much difference as well anyway at a 2nd generation onwards level amongst college graduates. If /pol/tards fucked women of other races rather than stayed virgin autists they'd be so much less up tight/retarded.

I'd take anything that comes my way, but... I-I need to lift more, senpai.

Yeah I don't doubt it.

t. got called a retard by /pol/ and is eternally butthurt

Yes, the people that made it and therefore aren't bitter angry cunts are truly the butthurt ones!

>fucking a nigger will change your entire perspective on politics
>this is what virgins actually believe.

>butthurt

Is it 2012 again?

I'm Canadian too (Alberta) and I know what you are saying. The difference between blacks around here and US Blacks is crazy. It's because around me it's almost all bahama blacks and west african blacks. BTW most of them fucking hate being called african american too which is hilarious.

>bitter angry cunts
Brah, I have a perfectly normal life outside of shitposting. My days aren't spent in a dark basement ranting at the world or whatever straw man you've created for /pol/. I've literally had a girl consider becoming a fucking Nazi because she was so thirsty for me.

>I've literally had a girl consider becoming a fucking Nazi because she was so thirsty for me.

People like you are why we will always be "just" niggers

no its biology

Girls will eat up anything you say if you're swole.

I have met one good black guy. He was a preacher, a community activist, as well as working full-time as a financial advisor for a bank I worked at. He had a lovely home, and a great family. Every other black person I have ever met has been the same, fucking trash.

I know plenty of /pol/lacks irl, I am even good friends with some, but the universal factor for all of them is a lasting bitterness towards girls/other guys/some scapegoat. This is the face of a very real non-strawman and it is fucking hilarious how obvious his hatred of women is because he can't get any.

>anecdote

Neat, so you agree with the logic that all niggers are criminal scum based on my personal experience with a select few?

Hey buddy, I will let you in on a little secret since this is an underground Tibetan journal club:
Retarded losers from any group will try to drag others down. Losers are crabs in a bucket and it doesn't matter what color their shell is because the behavior is the same.

> My anecdotal story is verifiable evidence!
Me and my gf make racist jokes constantly. We also watch my 600lb life together every Saturday and laugh.

Africans are bro tier desu. I don't know why you autists get triggered everytime black people are mentioned on this site

what is empathy

That's how /pol/lacks rationalize their backwards views. You either acknowledge it is a flawed way of thinking or you accept the anecdotes as representative of your little club. You can't have it both ways outside of your echo chamber.

Or you can hold your own personal views and biases as every human being does, not focus on solely them, and continue to lead a productive life. I do not go to any other board besides /fit, and very few people know my opinions of other races.

Not him. But your opinions are stupid and you're a retard. Try mixing with different people, moving to another city, going to college, having a career, and being an actual human being.

I'm in college, already working in the career field I'm studying and have met people from all walks of life. Try spending time with minority groups whose parents make less than 6 figures.

Anyone notice the crazy weird uptick in /pol/ leakage. I mean the last goal body thread had about 10 pics of Hitler

These fucks are very bitter its sad. Im a race realist and agree with a lot of things they say like the genetic component of IQ but holy shit the a lot of what they say on women is goddamn retarded and 100% on personal bad experiences instead of objective truth

> canada
Why am i not surprised

No, they're all obsessed with clubbing and image. Advertise VIP tables for a fiver at a club and you will attract the global population of nigeria in their traditional garments of plastic jewellery and stds.

I have. The poor white people are just as bad if not worse.

> theres no difference when in an environment that has already selected out differences

I can see why you get on with black people intellectually mate!

I've met so many niglet "club promoters" haha

Guys

Why are Nigerians, Ghanaians, and Egyptians so fucking based?

>but her parents are Nigerian.

Then she's Nigerian, you retard.

Exactly. Im a med student so the 3 black people we have in the year of 300 are the best of the best, yet they still have literally nothing to talk about unless they're talking about clubbing or posting about jesus on facebook when theyve just moved on to a new partner this month.

None of them are. Next question from the milennial?

Not if she's in the U.S. no actual Irish people for example regard those stupid fat Americunts who claim to be Irish as actual Irish say.

Both my parents are irish, im born and raised in England - im English. Its parasitic to not fully regard yourself as a member of the country that welcomes you and you live in.

the only downside of dating a smart, hot black girl is that if you're white you will probably never meet another one after you break up and forever chase that

>t. me

Sure, your nationality is English, but you're still ethnically an Irish dude.
Is correct. She's ethnically Nigerian

Well if what we are ethnically is important enough to state then racism is justified.