Where the fuck do you buy pants if you aren't a leglet?

Where the fuck do you buy pants if you aren't a leglet?

>Pic related

And why isn't this in the sticky yet?

>not wearing briefs

My old choice was Levi's 514, but my gf took me to American Eagle the other day and they have a new line of pants that have 3% elastane. Shit's golden. It stretches really well and offers a tight fit. Also doesn't tip at the seems when you have to bend over to pick something up

*rip at the seems

Ask the /fat/ fucks, they'll make you feel at home.

seams*

Rick Owens you walletlet

Fatties have large waists, so they can just buy larger sizes.
If I buy a size up, to fit my legs, the waist is ridiculously baggy.

>OP fell for the SS meme

>briefs
Enjoy your low sperm count

perfect for wearing before banging sloots.

please don't touch my rafs

Outlier NYC

You should still be able to wear slim jeans. If you can't, you're just fat; i.e over 15% bf.

Zyzz wore skinny jeans and his legs wear decent. This picture is of Aron Curtis' legs, who wears 32" waist slim fits.

It's the same thing when people come here posting that after 12 weeks of SS they are chaffing while walking. Fuck me, you're legs aren't that fucking big, you're just fat.

>if you aren't a leglet?
why does it concern you then?

Post your legs

I accidentally bought a pair of these when buying a size up from my previous jeans that I ripped, and Ive been wearing them all the time because the stiff ones ripped again.

Would definitely recommend the stretchy AE jeans. They havent ripped yet, they actually fit on my waist, and they feel almost like sweat pants.

What brand

only correct answer in this thread

Levi's 541 stretch fit.

Felt like I had been wearing jeans wrong for years.

Pics then bitch boi

>youre just fat
cites a guy with 32" waist as skinny

sure senpai

why does everyone think briefs are only tighty-whities? jfc there's tons of brands out there that don't mush your junk ...

wear some andrew christian and give your junk some love

a 32" waist is slim for a non manlet.

>having proportionate legs is a meme
Fuck off dyel

Unless you enjoy having to peel your jeans off like a fucking girl, there is no way those legs fit in a normal size pair of jeans, and not even close to skinny.

>it's another pants argument on fit

Jesus christ guys just go to the mall and try a bunch of shit on. If you're not overweight, most things will still be baggy even if you've got decent legs.

I'm a leglet but still squat three times a week and I like express slim fit stretch chinos. Make my ass look dope.

Every so often they go on sale for half price, and last fall i picked up three pair for 25$ each.

Where do you guys buy your shirts? All the ones I try are too short or right length and too loose.

Levies 541s bruh. But buy a size a down or try them in the store. They're a life saver tbb

I used to get DKNY frmo Macy's but they don't carry them anymore, i guess. Hilfiger is okay but doens't fit like DKNY did.

I kind of like BR these days.

How do you get over the thought that you're wearing clothes aimed at 12 year olds

J Crew has dress pants that are kinda stretchy. I have to whisper no homo every time I put them on but my god do them quads look juicy

Fuck this is almost more annoying than trying to find pants

Trying on shirts literally makes me want to fucking REEEEEE everytime I go shopping. Pants don't compare.
>medium shirts always fit well at the waist, but the shoulders are usually too tight and the seam never rests where it's supposed to
>large shirts always fit well at the shoulders, but the waist looks like a fucking dress
God damn fatties ruining the supply chain. I just go with mediums anyways, even if they're a bit too tight, but I feel like my broad shoulders would look way better with a slightly wider fit in that area. Any Veeky Forumsizens got brand suggestions for B R O A D B O Y E S?

*jet fuel doesn't melt steal beams

Today I went with my gf to buy some trousers since I've been using only a pair of jeans for like a year now, because every other jean is fucking unconfortable.

Results: ALL jeans are either too tight in my thighs OR they are EXTREMELY loose in my waist.

What the fuck? Is the clothing industry geared towards leglets? Stupid question, of course it is. We went to two stores and it was all the same fucking deal.

Where do I get trousers for men who actually use their legs?

Is good?

i hate how annoying buying clothes is. I just wear trousers now. Jeans are damn uncomfortable.

I need to go buy clothes that fit me desu, but it's not easy to find stuff that actually does

You tell me.

Levi 501s original shrink to fit is the only choice here.
>Classic
>Durable
>Comfy in the seat
>Perfectly tapered down the calf and ankle
Really no comp here.

Don't let this pic fool you btw, I don't have a single as good pic of my legs

The real question is how the hell do you buy a suit when you're Veeky Forums without paying out the ass for a custom tailored one?

Does anyone on this board actually have a job or do you get to wear jeans all day?

Me. Well kind of. Usually I have to change clothes frequently and choose something even more casual. Also too hot like 4 months out of the year to be comfy in pants ALL day.

Fact is that only fat legs can get too big

Boys, if you have one in 100 miles to you, uniqlo. Best advice I got from Veeky Forums. Stretchy and stiff so it looks good but it fits big thighs. They do tailoring for free for pants so they look good. 50 burger buck but it is worth it, and when they go on sale, you will buy 7 after you try them on. Best fast fashion imo

>wearing boxers like a child and then rolling them up like a retardif you want to show off your legs get some boxer briefs you fucking ape.

Generally speaking, if you are quite large up top. And by large I mean you've done 4-5 cycles (still less than 15% bf mind) you don't really need to wear a suit jacket.

You WILL need to get a tailored one, but if you're big, it'll still make you look blocky.

You do not need to wear a suit, unless you're a lawyer, I work in a professional setting wear everyone wears suits, but I only wear a shirt. A well fitted (mine are all tailored) shirt when you lift looks good man. Feels much better also. When I wear a blazer, I feel blocky as hell, even though I'm 1.9m

If I am traveling to work, I'll wear a jacket over my shirt, but no blazer. Honest opinion I think blazers just look better on slimmer people. If you're well built, just go with a crisp white shirt. Just have a good tan.

I buy barbell apparell jeans. Theyre pretty expensive but comfy af

I too loathe it... I go like once every two years. Sometimes my parents get me something and I get by with that.

Aron Curtis has lean legs but not big legs. Zyzz wasn't a leglet but his legs weren't fantastic either.

My biggest lean leg measurement is >26". I can get ny calves fucking massive too. All you have to do it fit to the thigh rather than the waist though. Jeans are only a mild issue, weird guy is a good cut, and there's shrink to fit.

>found the mad dyel

mfw i squat above 3 plate and fit in skinny jeans

i feel like you're all trolling or making a big deal of this

A 3pl8 squat isn't big weight. It's the bare minimum. I did that at 15 yrs old. There are plenty of ppl who bench 3pl8 and you're bragging about squatting it. SAD!

Height? I squat a touch over 5 pl8 but I had this issue since 3. I did also throw in a bunch of squat and dead variations I guess.

Doubt.jpg

Some guys have horse thighs even before lifting. My quads just stick out really far and I'm barely past noob strength and below 15 % bf

Guess you weren't into competitive sports as a minor huh? Lol I wasn't even particularly strong on my football team. A couple of guys legit did almost 500 lbs on their squat maxes and did 315 on their BP's. Lol you think those NFL players spring up overnight? Sure some use peds but a lot are just some big boys who have been pushing weight since jr. High.

Mirin bodyweight squat

>A 3pl8 squat isn't big weight.
ya i know, the squat legs thing is a total meme unless you're actually hitting huge fucking weights. people who complain that ss gave them huuuuuuge legs are just fat

>I did that at 15 yrs old.
lol

>There are plenty of ppl who bench 3pl8
i dont see how thats relevant at all. there are people who bench 3 plate and barely squat 2 plate. not everyone develops strength symmetrically, or has that aligned with their goals

6'1''

my front squat max is usually ~20 lbs lower than whatever i hit for back squats, i do a lot of clean/snatch/pull variants too

why do your legs look like these

>he's fleshing out the fantasy
I can't de facto prove you're lying but this whole thing just seems like a lie and I'm usually pretty good at spotting it. It's all plausible, I just don't believe you.

silly user, 1/8th rom squats arent squats

But large and get them altered you cuck.

You type like a fucking retard.

I'd rather be Veeky Forums than Veeky Forums

Where to get trousers

This

This thread isn't about strength, it's about size. Buttmad leglets can leave

he went supersimba

To anyone that suggested wearing skinny fit/jeans
Kys

I would rather go outside in my underwear than wear those faggoty fucking metrosexual bandboy pants made for chopsticks legs modern "men"
Buy some fucking decent looking cargo shorts or straight cut jeans or just wear sweatpants.

Projecting this hard.

>decent looking cargo shorts

>you don't need to wear a jacket
I don't work in an office cubicle my man, I need a full suit on every day.

>cargo shorts
Master race reporting in.

>cargo anything
wanna know how i know you are a gay and neckbeard?

simba was a dude, do you see a mane?

>cargo shorts
>sweatpants

Jesus christ I always knew how retarded murican Veeky Forums is but this is just something else.

It is actually pretty funny when traveling at airports how easily you can spot americans from yuropoors just based on what they are wearing.

Don't forget your chapeau

By 15 I'd been lifting and conditioning year round for 3 years. I'd also been playing sports for 10 years... Not being a dyel shut in in your adolescent years gives you a tremendous advantage. My point about comparing the bp to squat max was that user can't go around acting like he's a big guy when people are out pushing his squat with their upper body. Natty people mind you.
Not only is it plausible but it's normal and mundane. In every high school across America you will find a handful or more kids 1/2/3/4 like it's nothing. Especially in football and wrestling.
My coach competed in lifting. Half reps we're his pet peeve. I assure you they were to depth.
Also full disclosure I am a manlet and I haven't seriously trained legs since I graduated. I built a nice looking base of muscle there and now I weigh 150 look better than ever and could not care less about my squat max. It's absolutely pointless if you aren't training for a sport to work heavy squats and diddlys.
Heres a nice Losty for you faggots too. And don't even try to tell me it's impossible to drink 30 pints over a whole day.

>sweat pants
>cargo shorts
get a fucking job

Thanks amigo!
>we forgot the most important part

> In every high school across America

Not a single high school kid in Finland can 1/2/3/4

Just stating country differences

I don't really see why everyone is in such disbelief.

When I was 17 my friend started powerlifting in his spare time and by the time we graduated highschool he had squatted 405 for one at depth @178 pounds.

Someone people are just naturally good at being strong, don't be upset you aren't its really not a big deal.

Really? I thought y'all were some big ol nords and shit. Aren't you guys like heavy into Oly lifting and strongman comps? Are these all false stereotype memes?

Lol all these people don't realize that taking advantage of that sweet sweet pubescent test boost really helps. My coach used to say all the time that we will never progress like this again so we should train as hard as we can. Dude was right on.

>haha stupid ameribros. it must suck not being completely self absorbed in their looks. i find it highly amusing that they don't obsess about what others think of them. holy heck guys, what a bunch of stupid niggers, amirit?...guys.. pls respond

This is the only right answer for me.

I buy "stretch" jeans (not sure if that's what they're called in murica)
Basically pants that look like jeans but have a different texture that can stretch a couple inches in diameter.
Ask for them in a clothing store or just go around pulling jeans thighs if you want to do it the autist way. You'll feel the difference right away if you find some.

>tfw big quads but small calves
>mfw I can wear skinny jeans because of this

same here, feelsbad tho I wish I had nice calves

Same problems as OP. Specifically, my thighs jut inward so that they are practically rubbing against each other in all standing or sitting positions, causing me constantly have to pull out the wedgie from my gooch. Not fat – 6' 2" @ 185lbs. After buying levi 541's, I don't want to wear any other pants. Not perfect but definitely an improvement.