It's me again . I have no idea how to lose weight at all...

It's me again . I have no idea how to lose weight at all. I am a workaholic and I have been on so many projects and client meetings I don't remember the old way of life I used to have at all.

Step 1: cut calories, count everything you ingest

Step 2: do cardio

Step 3: find time for gym (they have 24hr gyms) and start lifting

Step 4: get skin surgery, you'll have a lot of it

Read the fucking sticky.

You look like a foddaholic to me

That shirts about to blow out fat ass

fucking count calories
that's it
FUCK

See
I used to weigh 340 lbs. Now I'm 225 and still losing. Want to know the fucking secret? Count calories and get on a treadmill you fuck. It isn't rocket science.

>bump

I'm stuck in this meeting/city for another day. Keep me entertained...

SYNERGY JOHNSON, SYNERGY

Stop fucking eating, buy a food scale, count calories.

>hey fit, I didn't want to read the sticky and I want attention so I made this thread. I am so busy with work! But I still manage to eat like a fat fucking pig. How do I change back to the old me? Haha I am so busy and I still eat incredible amounts of calories? What could be the ONE thing that could help me? Surely it isn't eating less because I am so busy with work that I can barely eat!

I'm in the process of changing actually. I'm just in a meeting now and busy with this project...

> you're worth it OP. Try harder. Stop making excuses. Lose the weight and keep it off

count calories. EatThisMuch.com is super helpful for planning your meals around certain macros. Sign up for the pro version and cancel to generate a bunch of plans that will also take into account what's in your pantry, leftover planning, etc.

you can use any of the macro calculators in the sticky to figure out your tdee and how much you should cut by.

pic reated is one of my two meal plans, (I'm in college so I keep it simple, you could probably have a more varied week if you want).

Anyone else thinking that belt is amazing for holding up the giant gut?

You have the body of my 60 year old Jewish doctor

dude just eat less

like literally eat less

dont snack
only have 2 meals

do it

>Peaches and peanut butter on toast

Is this a thing? Is it nice?

Another one of these dudes
>hey fit i work a lot and i'm a fat shit hah wow wierd and uncommon right!?
>fuck reading all this sticky stuff and doing my own research, i'll just post a pic of my massive gut and ask people yo spoonfeed me
>In reality i just want to use my work as an excuse to be a huge failure in every other sector of my life so any advice I do manage to get will be met with "but i woooooooork a looooot that sounds too hard"

Maybe learn some self control

>I'm in the process of changing actually
Bull shit. You're either doing it or you're not. Quit making excuses and fucking act.

First it's time to buy new pants.

How is that shit even comfortable?

>on the road 40-ish weeks a year
>long ass days on-site in client meetings
>long ass days on airplanes
>every fucking week
>not fat as fuck and actually losing weight & getting fit

when I'm on the road sometimes I have to wake up at 5:15 to make sure I can get a semblance of a hotel workout in because I'll be on-site until 9:00 pm

it's possible

salads on the road get boring but so do burgers and fries twice a fucking day

just make different decisions

i went from 310 to 188.

you don't have to exercise starting out, rather eat below your maintenance (calories you burn under normal/sedentary circumstances)

there are calculators you can find online and punch in your details, but let's just assume your maintenance is 2200 calories. anything more than 2200 you eat gets stored as fat and anything below you go into a defecit by that amount.

before you cut, just count your calories. I can't stress this enough, actually count what you eat. everything other than water/unsweetened tea/black coffee that passes your lips needs to be logged. you can use myfitnesspal or just a notepad app on your phone.

after you've counted for a while and get a feel for how much of what is howmany calories, you should start cutting. shoot for 1700-1800 calories. make sure you're hydrated and well nourished, fruit, veggies, lean meat, nuts, complex carbs (brown rice, sweer potato) multivitamins etc.

also my body looks pretty retarded, i have deflated flat tiddies and a shriveled wrinkly belly and thighs. it's pretty ghastly but at least i'm not fucking dying at the same rate I was

I've been at 200lb before and fucking loved it. Even if I have loose skin after I drop weight it doesn't matter, the loose skin doesn't bother me.at all. Loose skin, stretch marks etc... it's all worth it to be lean and never gain weight like this again.

As far as work, things are going well and I had an awesome week...

>claims to have no time.
>always finds time to stuff his fat face

Work, work work....

Reasons why I'm fat
This is very expensive scotch and my company execs ate paying for today's dinner.

Well, since you can't even be fucked to read the sticky have fun being fat until you die at 40.

You look like a soft complacent bitch. Everything about this picture makes me want to kick your ass. Get your shit together.

Almond butter.

Just try it, fuck, you'll be out a slice of bread and half a peach if you don't like it.

Thanks
I will drop that weight

Back in the hotel room. Trying to go to sleep however execs are inviting for one more night of drinking in the bar at this hotel not sure if I can do it senpai

Why the fuck can't they teach the concept of counting calories in public schools? I bet the nation-wide fat-assery scale would drop 50 percent.

>claims he's a workaholic
>still has free time to eat enough to maintain his weight

lol

100$ say that you drink soda every day if not with every meal

>Reasons why I'm fat
you are fucking lazy* FTFY

it would probably be fatophobic and kink shaming

Eat less.
Spend less time sitting. If you job requires it, then when not at work, don't. But if you can, get a standing desk - tell them your doctor advised you to sit less.

Mostly, eat less.

Guys should I go drink with them one last time???

are ya'll niggas hiring? would love to have a job where I get to travel and eat/drink free stuff

I went down and I'm drinking with them again

Hey, it's Kafka! I knew 12th grade lit would be useful one day.

$100 a shot

the sticky isnt going to help him with his work and social life bro

you clearly have time to eat. stop eating as much. that's fucking it. if you can't do something as simple as this you have no hope of ever losing weight and you are destined to develop heart disease and die in your 60s.

100$ a shot? Wtf you do for a living?

wtf is that like Louis XIII or something?

> I am a workaholic

How much money do you make? is it even worth it?

Proud of you bud

You didnt have to go out drinking. Could have went to the gym or bed. Either youre a troll or a dumbfuck.

I'm a dumb fuck